Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Call of duty 20 | Urzikstan map S-1 | nuke Explosion GUARANTEED

Discussion on Call of duty 20 | Urzikstan map S-1 | nuke Explosion GUARANTEED within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Call of duty 20 | Urzikstan map S-1 | nuke Explosion GUARANTEED

Call of duty 20 | Urzikstan map S-1 | nuke Explosion GUARANTEED nuke earn skin

we have ebay shop
my discord id :apple2020#5131
no need to share account .just join our team . don't fire gun and loot anything in all time .follow team members until nuke explosion.
Old 02/01/2024, 18:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Added you on discord

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] $39☢️Nuke☢️ Warzone 3 Urzikstan / Rebirth Hard Unlock | 🤑Cheap | 🛡️Safe
04/21/2024 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
--- Warzone 3 Urzikstan & Rebirth Nuke Rewards Hard Unlock (Recovery Method) https://two2nd.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Wz3 -Urzistan-Nuke-S4-Two2nd.com-1.gif https://two2nd.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/Wz3 -Rebirth-Nuke-S4-Two2nd.com-1.gif - How it works? Upon payment, our website robot will automatically delivery instruction manual to your email, you just have to download, read and follow step by step and send me the required information to complete your order. - What is included?...
[Selling] [Warzone 2] Complete nuke Explosion and earn nuke skin (you log in account )
03/08/2023 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
I have won 5 match(es) in Warzone. Currently has a Calling Card. we have 2 team (total 8 people) match with you in raid .and they will protect to you until finish nuke mission. Don't shoot the whole time in raid. Your account will follow my team directly into the nuclear detonation mission. get nuke skin Two ways :you can log in game join us and Complete nuke Explosion.
[Selling] [Warzone 2] Complete nuke Explosion and earn nuke skin
03/01/2023 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
my discord id :apple2020#5131 I have won 5 match(es) in Warzone. Currently has a Calling Card. Your account will follow my team directly into the nuclear detonation mission. get nuke skin Two ways :you can log in game join us and Complete nuke Explosion. or you give us account .let 's log in and Complete nuke Explosion.