Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MW2/WZ2 unlocks cheap, UD , Fast services.

Discussion on MW2/WZ2 unlocks cheap, UD , Fast services. within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
The Black Market: 117/0/0
Arrow MW2/WZ2 unlocks cheap, UD , Fast services.

2x on all your orders till end of the year

MW2 - 1 Camo on ALL Weapons (You pick the camo)

This WORKS for ALL Platforms (Xbox/ PlayStation / PC)

The weapons will be saved as Blueprints for you to use
Camos Available: (Any skin you want)

How it works:

FIRST you must create a BattleNet/Steam account and Link it to your ActiVision
We log into your account from BattleNet/Steam and do our thing!
We then save the camos on your Weapons as Blueprints so you ALWAYS have them.
Then we logout and message you.
IF YOU CHANGE THESE GUNS YOU WILL LOSE THE CAMO'S!!!
(You CAN change attachments, but as long as you never change the actual guns the camos will stay FOREVER!)

Prices : Perk peckage bundle - 10€ , 1 skin - 4€ , 2 skins 7€, 3 skins - 9€.
1 gun all camos - 15€.
Calling cards/emblems/charms each 3€ , 2- 5€.
Unlock skins for all guns - 50€

Can do some unlocks for free in exchange for vouches.

We have been running gta unlocks for some time and got lot of vouches there, feel free to check it :

To buy add my discord : Eddie#5283 or join discord group. :
Old 12/27/2022, 19:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Why would anyone do this when they can just buy an unlocker themselves for $10?
Old 12/29/2022, 15:38   #3

elite*gold: 21
The Black Market: 117/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giftcard001 View Post
Why would anyone do this when they can just buy an unlocker themselves for $10?
There is people who is paying 2x more for all of this .
Some people might find this easier , also if they want just 1-2 camos they can spend less then paying for tool.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EXT CHEAT+SPOOF $6⭐CHEAT+BLOCKER 4$⭐ RANKED REBIRTH ⭐EXT MAIN SAFE ESP⭐ ALL SERVICES
05/13/2024 - Call of Duty Trading - 131 Replies
MW3 Bot Lobby + Rebirth ranked + MP Ranked bot lobbies Max Weapons Fast! Complete Camo Challenges! Unlock Top Tier Camos! Max Operator Level! Boost your K/D quickly! Unlock Gold/Platinum/Polyatomic/Orion Camos. Complete Challenges like ADS, Mounted, Crouched, Suppressed, LongShot, Hipfire, Pointblank, and more hard challenges! All kills are saved. All progress towards weapons is permanent and viewable after each match. These are LIVE matches on Official Activision servers. Queue: We...
Mw2 Bot Lobbies/M13 Drop/Wz2-Mw2 Chairs
12/10/2022 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
Discord Server With TONS of vouchs! - REMOVED In the server I also have chairs and all kinds of other services! Price : $5 M13 (or gun of choice including battle pass sniper) Simply and easy! Join me in a quick game of DMZ I'll drop the gun for you and we head to exfil!
[Selling] MW2/WZ2 *HARD UNLOCKS*ORION*POLYATOMIC*WEAPON CHARMS*EXTREMELY EXCLUSIVE*FASTEST SERV
10/07/2022 - Call of Duty Trading - 13 Replies
SHOP WITH US AND EXPERIENCE THE MOST TRUSTED MOST EXPERIENCED, BEST COD SERVICE WORLDWIDE! ALL OF OUR PACKAGES GIVE YOU 100% REAL UNLOCKS, EXACTLY THE SAME AS DOING IT MANUALLY YOURSELF. THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE FASTEST METHOD AND GIVES YOU THE ACTUAL HARD REAL UNLOCKS! WE OPERATE THE BEST SERVICE! ALL SERVICES ALSO TRANSFER TO WARZONE I AM THE ONLY SELLER ON THIS PLATFORM THAT OFFERS THIS KIND OF SERVICE. THIS SERVICE IS EXCLUSIVE AND LIMITED WE ACCEPT DEBIT/CREDIT CARDS/BITCOIN/EU PAYMENT...
NVADR's Services | DMU Hard Unlocks | Official Cheat Reseller | Soft Unlocks
07/08/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Everyone! My name is NVADR. I've been doing these things for a long time. I charge 60$ per DMU Lobby and you may add one other person with you per payment for free! I do not scam and I screen share the entire time we are in the lobby. I'm just trying to get my name out there and below are a few details. Payments: I do Paypal, BTC, Cashapp, Venmo Discord: Feel Free to add me!! :)