Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fresh Warzone High Quality Accounts Double Verified 0.99

Discussion on Fresh Warzone High Quality Accounts Double Verified 0.99 within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fresh Warzone High Quality Accounts Double Verified 0.99

Fresh Warzone High Quality Accounts Double Verified 0.99, / 5 stars feedback sellix Shop.

Double Phone Verified High Quality Fresh Account with security response. Done manually. Not generated. No generators used. No change e-mail or password.

Cuenta nueva verificada con email y teléfono de contrato de alta calidad , bajo banrate, la cuenta viene con respuesta de seguridad para hacer la verificación en caso de ser necesaria.

If you have any problems while purchase, please change navigator, Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and try again.
These accounts are USA based. Discount for 10 purchased.
Contact me on Discord at GitanitoMugriento#6890 for other method to pay.
After payment has cleared, products will appear on the next screen. They will also be in your email from Sellix. Click get products in the Sellix email and save the document. They will be in the new saved document. USA based players should use USA accounts as they last longer from ban waves.
No guarantees, refunds, or replacements. If you are HWID banned or using a chair and HWID serial changer that is detected no account will work for you. You will need to get a different gaming chair and HWID serial changer.
Any issues contact me on Discord GitanitoMugriento#6890
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2022, 20:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Yeah, double Verified, i need this account Now, all time Kick me Activision for use simple Verified or generated accounts, thanks