Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



💥 Ominate.io 💥 COD Cheats - Season 3 UAV! Spoofer & Unlocker 💥 Undetected! 💥

Discussion on 💥 Ominate.io 💥 COD Cheats - Season 3 UAV! Spoofer & Unlocker 💥 Undetected! 💥 within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1


 
OminateCheats's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 9
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 17
Arrow 💥 Ominate.io 💥 COD Cheats - Season 3 UAV! Spoofer & Unlocker 💥 Undetected! 💥



Disconnect & Rubber Bullet Bypass added to our MW2019 "Warzone" Cheat!
Purchase using the following link: https://ominate.io/store/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to OminateCheats!
At Ominate we offer a variety of products ranging from UAV, Unlocker, Spoofer & even full blown game cheats to let you dominate your competition!
So what are you waiting for check it out!

To purchase use the link provided below!


Join our discord for more info!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warzone "MW2019" Cheat Info!:
- 360 Degree Silent Aim "Allows for you to shoot enemys coming from all directions!
- No Spread "Ability to shoot without having to aim down sites!
- No interaction with game process
- Offering you the quickest updates from any provider!
- We are 100% stream proof with OBS & xSplit!

Product Availability / Status:
- Undetected since launch!

Subscription Plans & Payments we Accept:
- 3 Day $6 / Monthly $20 / 3 Month $50 / Lifetime $200
- We accept forms of CRYPTO - Credit / Debit - PayPal - Cashapp.

To purchase use the link provided below!


Video Proof Below:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seaon 3 Warzone UAV Info!:
- I'm sure everyone is aware of the old UAV that everyone and there mother used to offer for warzone, well with that being gone for quite some time, we at Ominate Cheats are back with a new one that is better than ever. As one of the only providers who offers something of this nature as the time currently stands we will no longer offer lifetime subscriptions of this product, although monthly will still be obtainable.

Warzone/MW2019 UAV Features:
- Constant UAV
- Single Key Toggle
- No interaction with game process

Product Availability / Status:
- Undetected since Warzone Season 3 launch!

Subscription Plans & Payments we Accept:
- Monthly $20
- We accept forms of CRYPTO - Credit / Debit - PayPal - Cashapp.

To purchase use the link provided below!


Video Proof Below:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warzone "MW2019" Unlocker Info:
- We offer our soft unlocker for MW2019 "Warzone" & Vanguard!
- Everything obtainable in game can be unlocked with the click of a button!
- This includes, operators, weapons, camos, attachments, calling cards, emblems, blueprints, store items. Literally everything you can imagine.

Product Availability / Status:
- Undetected since launch & will continue to be safe!

Subscription Plans & Payments we Accept:
- Monthly $20
- We accept forms of CRYPTO - Credit / Debit - PayPal - Cashapp.

To purchase use the link provided below!


Video Proof Below:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoofer Info:
- Doesn't effect windows activation or registry!
- Will not interrupt or prevent windows updates.
- Choose what serials you spoof to on launch "Previous or New"
- View your serials before & after spoofing.
- One of a kind, blows spoofers like infinite out of the water.

Works for the following games:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019
- Call of Duty: Warzone
- Call of Duty: Vanguard
- Call of Duty: Cold War

Subscription Plans & Payments we Accept:
- Monthly $30
- We accept forms of CRYPTO - Credit / Debit - PayPal - Cashapp.

To purchase use the link provided below!


Video Proof Below:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OminateCheats is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/09/2021, 07:52   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
silentuav's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 5
I bought a 3 day key (the smallest there is on the Website), as I do all chairs on epvp, I must say that this is a very well put together software. The GUI is by far my favorite to touch this website, not even just for the cleanliness but the look.. it's absolutely beautiful!

Getting into the actual cheat, the Aimbot predictions are insanely good, when I used my rage config I was taking teams of 4 no issue. The Aimbot just feels insanely refreshing from other cheats on the forum. I was able to set up two different configs (one for slight rage and legit play). Being able to toggle from one to another with one click of f1 and f2 in any situation is awesome.

The ESP is incredible, having boxes and being able to adjust not only the thickness of the box but the player skeleton is just flat out sweet. Also being able to adjust all the ranges and disable ESP for certain things helps a ton with getting ESP exactly how I've always wanted it. In addition to being able to adjust the outlines, all colors can be changed, I set mine all red like old school!

After purchasing from the website (which by the way might also be one of my favorite things about Ominate, the website is just as clean of the GUI of the cheat. Super easy to use, get around, and understand.) I got my key, the loader, and a tutorial on how to use and inject. It was one of the better experiences I've had using a chair from epvp. I see this cheat rising quick within the community, great job!
silentuav is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2021, 07:57   #3


 
OminateCheats's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 9
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentuav View Post
I bought a 3 day key (the smallest there is on the Website), as I do all chairs on epvp, I must say that this is a very well put together software. The GUI is by far my favorite to touch this website, not even just for the cleanliness but the look.. it's absolutely beautiful!

Getting into the actual cheat, the Aimbot predictions are insanely good, when I used my rage config I was taking teams of 4 no issue. The Aimbot just feels insanely refreshing from other cheats on the forum. I was able to set up two different configs (one for slight rage and legit play). Being able to toggle from one to another with one click of f1 and f2 in any situation is awesome.

The ESP is incredible, having boxes and being able to adjust not only the thickness of the box but the player skeleton is just flat out sweet. Also being able to adjust all the ranges and disable ESP for certain things helps a ton with getting ESP exactly how I've always wanted it. In addition to being able to adjust the outlines, all colors can be changed, I set mine all red like old school!

After purchasing from the website (which by the way might also be one of my favorite things about Ominate, the website is just as clean of the GUI of the cheat. Super easy to use, get around, and understand.) I got my key, the loader, and a tutorial on how to use and inject. It was one of the better experiences I've had using a chair from epvp. I see this cheat rising quick within the community, great job!
Thank you for the in depth review, we are glad that you enjoyed our product!
With us being new to the public scene after being private for quite some time it is refreshing to get feedback like this from the community! We are happy to have you as a valued customer!
OminateCheats is offline  
Old 12/09/2021, 10:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 5
Anyone else tried this since the update? Im interested in this as the price is sweet as hell barely play COD so its just for fun here and there with mates.
ScouseCarl is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2021, 10:49   #5


 
OminateCheats's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 9
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseCarl View Post
Anyone else tried this since the update? Im interested in this as the price is sweet as hell barely play COD so its just for fun here and there with mates.
So we are new to the public market, in regards to the update from yesterday we are safe to use. If you have any other questions please let us know.
OminateCheats is offline  
Old 12/09/2021, 17:03   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
WOW! why didn't you guys go PUBLIC SOONER! This is one of the best or THE BEST Legit
Tool i have used and trust me i have used them all! This is exactly what i was looking for!
Supports everything i could ever ask for, Specially for someone that is going to be using it for streaming and is trying to look as LEGIT as possible, I wouldn't doubt to see a well known streamer using this tool, Everything is well designed and easy to understand and use, Love all the features it comes with for a LEGIT player is more than enough although you can always turn it up a notch when its NEEDED so that's a plus. The ESP and the Aimbot are clean can't complain, love how you can adjust Recoil , The smoothness of when you aim and the Aim Acceleration make a big difference!!
The Website is so clean and easy to get around pretty self explanatory , they thought about everything! I would 1000% Recommend this ,
If you still have any doubts I highly Suggest you to
Give them a try and I promise you won't regret it!

10/10 in all aspects.

They sure know what they are doing!
Sl1Ckk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2021, 00:25   #7


 
OminateCheats's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 9
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sl1Ckk View Post
WOW! why didn't you guys go PUBLIC SOONER! This is one of the best or THE BEST Legit
Tool i have used and trust me i have used them all! This is exactly what i was looking for!
Supports everything i could ever ask for, Specially for someone that is going to be using it for streaming and is trying to look as LEGIT as possible, I wouldn't doubt to see a well known streamer using this tool, Everything is well designed and easy to understand and use, Love all the features it comes with for a LEGIT player is more than enough although you can always turn it up a notch when its NEEDED so that's a plus. The ESP and the Aimbot are clean can't complain, love how you can adjust Recoil , The smoothness of when you aim and the Aim Acceleration make a big difference!!
The Website is so clean and easy to get around pretty self explanatory , they thought about everything! I would 1000% Recommend this ,
If you still have any doubts I highly Suggest you to
Give them a try and I promise you won't regret it!

10/10 in all aspects.

They sure know what they are doing!
Thank you for the review, were glad you enjoy!
OminateCheats is offline  
Old 12/11/2021, 05:32   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 328
Received Thanks: 159
status for warzone ricochet? i play asia server.
meymeygila is offline  
Old 12/11/2021, 05:52   #9


 
OminateCheats's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 9
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by meymeygila View Post
status for warzone ricochet? i play asia server.
We are confident that our software is fine, although our software is not from Asia so there is no way to be certain until ricochet is pushed to our location.

If I was in Asia I would use it, although I'm not going to tell you that it has been tested when it hasn't, be careful when looking for providers who say its safe when they have not yet tested themselves.

If you have any other questions be sure to let me know.
OminateCheats is offline  
Old 12/14/2021, 21:03   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 6
Super clean GUI and very straight forward cheat. Everything just works. No issues, no concerns, no problems. Overall impression of Ominate, its staff and community so far is very positive. Very refreshing when compared to the other providers. I definitely would recommend Ominate to anyone and everyone!
inb4imbanned is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2021, 02:45   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 2
I don’t know what my expectations were when trying this chair, but they were completely blown away. Its simplistic, yet powerful. I had no trouble navigating the tool and tuning my settings in to exactly how I wanted to play. The aimbot can go from nothing to completely shredding everything it touches. The esp is fully customizable so your screen isn’t cluttered full and tuned to whatever colors you like. And something I’ve never had in a tool, width of lines on the esp. Completely astonishing work. And tons of save slots for any configuration you’d like, and to switch its as easy as pressing f1, f2 etc. The best of all, I even use it on my MAIN account with no fear of getting banned (playing on legit settings). Also feel free to use the chair on multiplayer also, works the same. This is by far the best thing I’ve experienced and the team behind it is unlike any other. Superior tools, and Team. The guys are extremely kind and explain everything in detail so you are left with nothing but a smile ear to ear as you shred your way through lobbies. You will not find a better cheat for the price. I personally know a lot of shittier cheats that cost way more. Don’t waste your time, you found everything you need right here at Ominate.
SQUIRRELY100 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2021, 03:10   #12


 
OminateCheats's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 9
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUIRRELY100 View Post
I don’t know what my expectations were when trying this chair, but they were completely blown away. Its simplistic, yet powerful. I had no trouble navigating the tool and tuning my settings in to exactly how I wanted to play. The aimbot can go from nothing to completely shredding everything it touches. The esp is fully customizable so your screen isn’t cluttered full and tuned to whatever colors you like. And something I’ve never had in a tool, width of lines on the esp. Completely astonishing work. And tons of save slots for any configuration you’d like, and to switch its as easy as pressing f1, f2 etc. The best of all, I even use it on my MAIN account with no fear of getting banned (playing on legit settings). Also feel free to use the chair on multiplayer also, works the same. This is by far the best thing I’ve experienced and the team behind it is unlike any other. Superior tools, and Team. The guys are extremely kind and explain everything in detail so you are left with nothing but a smile ear to ear as you shred your way through lobbies. You will not find a better cheat for the price. I personally know a lot of shittier cheats that cost way more. Don’t waste your time, you found everything you need right here at Ominate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inb4imbanned View Post
Super clean GUI and very straight forward cheat. Everything just works. No issues, no concerns, no problems. Overall impression of Ominate, its staff and community so far is very positive. Very refreshing when compared to the other providers. I definitely would recommend Ominate to anyone and everyone!
Thank you both for the reviews! We are glad you enjoy everything that Ominate has to offer. If you don't mind please send me a trade request on this thread!
OminateCheats is offline  
Old 12/15/2021, 15:04   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
Suave◉_◉'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 29
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 174
Received Thanks: 48
Question: why did you guys go Public with knowing Rico will be live soon?

also I have to mention the store, pricing, products looks very very familiar & similar to one of the providers used to be there (can't remember)


anyways, good luck guys! all the best
Suave◉_◉ is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/15/2021, 21:46   #14


 
OminateCheats's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 9
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave◉_◉ View Post
Question: why did you guys go Public with knowing Rico will be live soon?

also I have to mention the store, pricing, products looks very very familiar & similar to one of the providers used to be there (can't remember)


anyways, good luck guys! all the best
We have had plans to go live for quite a bit & figured why not accept the challenge of doing so a week or two before the "big" anti-cheat drops. In all honesty I didn't see it as a major setback & have personally already bypassed it.
Thank you!
OminateCheats is offline  
Old 12/23/2021, 10:11   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 402
Received Thanks: 30
How big is the risk of banishment due to Anti Cheat?
xVxNakamixVx is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
aimbot, cod, ominate.io, vanguard, warzone


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Crossfire NA VIP Account⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
05/22/2022 - CrossFire Trading - 7 Replies
Hallo! Verkaufe hier meine 3 CF ACC´s da ich selbst keine Zeit mehr für das Game habe. Auf allen 3 sind mindestens 1 Vip bis zu 15 Vip´s. Acc Links: https://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/26202889 170€ SK (15 Vip´s) https://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/11968106 150€ SK ( 13 Vip´s)
[Selling] [Dryad] ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Perins Verkauf / Tausch / Sonstiges / ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
06/20/2021 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
Habe viele Perins würde die gerne Verkaufen Bezahlung via Skrill, Paypal und Echtzeit der Kurs ist 0,09 Desweiteren hätte ich noch x350 SProtect zu 0,10 und AProtect zu 0,10 Kurs x250



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2022 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.