Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥Team073🔥 Battlenet Account Generator🔥Auto Captcha🔥Phone verified accs 0.50$ ea🔥

Discussion on 🔥Team073🔥 Battlenet Account Generator🔥Auto Captcha🔥Phone verified accs 0.50$ ea🔥 within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2217
The Black Market: 129/0/0
🔥Team073🔥 Battlenet Account Generator🔥Auto Captcha🔥Phone verified accs 0.50$ ea🔥

Links
Old 02/03/2022, 06:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
what do you mean "the only one doing auto captcha"? Every generator in the market does that lol
Old 02/06/2022, 00:58   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiikz View Post
what do you mean "the only one doing auto captcha"? Every generator in the market does that lol
Pretty sure you don't look at dates being the ****** that you are with your gen but anyways back then If I remember correctly this gen (aka baba's who exit scammed like a week after release) was the only one doing captchas with image recognition
Old 02/06/2022, 01:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFatalityh View Post
Pretty sure you don't look at dates being the ****** that you are with your gen but anyways back then If I remember correctly this gen (aka baba's who exit scammed like a week after release) was the only one doing captchas with image recognition
Oh your the kid selling a dogshit copy and pasted generator...
Old 02/06/2022, 02:28   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Oh your the kid selling a dogshit copy and pasted generator...
Pasted? Specify more and do you have proof of this? your the one here selling a ******* GUI upgrade for 20€ HAHA you made yourself a big ******* meme in the generator world you know that and you ban anyone from your discord that slightly knows what there doing because you know your a scammer with your **** lol

Also If you so know what I sell tell me the name of this generator
Old 02/06/2022, 05:10   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Pretty sure you don't look at dates being the retard that you are with your gen but anyways back then If I remember correctly this gen (aka baba's who exit scammed like a week after release) was the only one doing captchas with image recognition
Quote:
Pasted? Specify more and do you have proof of this? your the one here selling a fucking GUI upgrade for 20€ HAHA you made yourself a big fucking meme in the generator world you know that and you ban anyone from your discord that slightly knows what there doing because you know your a scammer with your shit lol

Also If you so know what I sell tell me the name of this generator

I think you're missing the value proposition of the GUI and that's alright, because I know you have a tiny little brain. I have nothing to prove to you because you mean nothing. You're just some dude with a generator that nobody wants.

Look at this and tell me you don't know what I'm talking about.
Old 02/08/2022, 00:40   #7

elite*gold: 2217
The Black Market: 129/0/0
Quote:
I think you're missing the value proposition of the GUI and that's alright, because I know you have a tiny little brain. I have nothing to prove to you because you mean nothing. You're just some dude with a generator that nobody wants.

https://prnt.sc/26pghx1 Look at this and tell me you don't know what I'm talking about.
No need to find all the gen posts and talk **** on all of them... kinda weird.
Also this gen has been down for like 2 months. I am not even selling it anymore .
Old 02/24/2022, 18:27   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Look at this and tell me you don't know what I'm talking about.
Yet I have 10x the customers as you lmao

Tags
auto captcha, battlenet acc, battlenet accounts, warzone account