Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Extremely Cheap Bot Lobbies (MW: 2019)

Discussion on Extremely Cheap Bot Lobbies (MW: 2019) within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EXTREMELY CHEAP LOBBIES! (MW: 2019)

Since I am a bit new to selling on this site, I'm going to go for really low rates on bot lobbies. These rates will not be permanent.

30 Minutes - $5 USD
1 hour - $9 USD
2 hours - $16 USD

Packages:

Damascus (DLC) - $45
Obsidian Any Weapon - $10
Obsidian All Weapons - $100
Platinum One Class - $20
Max Out All Gun Levels - $25

Prices are bound to change in the future.

You are able to pause anytime, as long as you let me know. I will continue your session with the remainder of the time.

Once your time is over I'll allow you to finish up on your gun camos/levels if it was nearby your goal

Please join the discord if you have any other questions regarding this service, as I'm open to any.

04#8282

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Finally Bot lobbies || Modern Warfare 2019 || Bot Lobby's
07/14/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
Currently hosting Bot Lobby's for Modern Warfare currently charging $10 per lobby with a focus on those who bought multiple lobby's Proof https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/79647442476 9380394/864930161409654824/Call_of_Duty__Modern_Wa rfare_2021-07-14_11-01-51.mp4 Check out my discord http://discord.gg/m3EP8GDYj4
[Selling] 💎[💎Cheap XP Lobbies!💎]💎 Cheap Mod Tool $180 Lifetime! / XP Lobbies! 💎
01/09/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
Arrow ✅COD: Cold War / Modded XP / Rank 1000 / Maxed Level Guns / Dark Aether Camo / Cheap✅ ❗️Hey guys ever wanted to get into modded lobbies for COD: Cold War? Look no further as we are one of the most trusted server selling tools and selling modded zombies lobbies for your needs! ❗️ Discord link below https://discord.gg/HyUECXp Discord username is TheHog#7055 Regarding all prices and voucher please join our discord as they will be there or go to my YouTube channel to see our...
COD: CW(2020) ZOMBIES LOBBIES MP LOBBIES BOT LOBBY TOOLS PC
11/26/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
XP lobbies Level up your account and weapons and unlock camos. Pricing: Hour - $10 2hr -$20 3hr - $30 add me on discord for inquiries slapass#4122
[Selling] COD: CW(2020) ZOMBIES LOBBIES🔥MP LOBBIES🔥 BOT LOBBY TOOLS ⭐ ALL PLATFORMS ⭐
11/25/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
Supported Games - CW Aox Modded Lobbies are dedicated to the highest standard of excellence, Fast and Secure, and very cheap prices! Pricing: • Hour - $10 • 2hr -$20 • 3hr - $30 • All camos and max level -$300
[WTS] Elo Boosting. Extremely cheap. Extremely personal features. EUW Only.
02/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hi, I'm a D1 (S3) player looking to make a bit of money. I boosted accounts during S3 as well to great success (including a couple to D1). This time I'm mostly interested in lower Elo accounts (bronze,silver,gold) for fast boosts at very cheap prices. I will be boosting on EUW only. I can make this boost good for you, aside from the divisions you will gain I encourage you to spectate the games and learn from them. I'm more than happy to answer any questions and chat with you via...