Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL

Discussion on PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 07/13/2021, 17:27   #76 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheatingCheater View Post
I ask for perm cause they offer lifetime subs and such and I know Infinite doesnt.
I still recommend INFINITE. They’re the best in the spoofer market.
You could use cynical’s spoofer, but it’s permanent and I personally don’t like permanent spoofers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2021, 17:35   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
I still recommend INFINITE. They’re the best in the spoofer market.
You could use cynical’s spoofer, but it’s permanent and I personally don’t like permanent spoofers.
Well the funny thing is when I used cynical before, I was good for a couple months, then my friend said they were unbanning HWID's or just some, so you know how it creates a new user right? well i was playing on that until my friend told me about the HWID unbans and **** and switched to my main windows user and I was still good, thinking I was unHWID banned *****, well, when I went to reinstall windows thinking I was still good and cynical was still perm, it shadowed me after I played one game of WZ after reinstalling windows so I assumed I was HWID banned still and that seems to be the case right now for me. And no during the time i only used cynical to clean and spoof, I wasnt cheating at all, only got DMU from a provider and that was it. Since this doesnt apply to this thread you rather me just PM you if we carry on this convo?
Old 07/13/2021, 21:59   #78

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,075
Second & last reminder:

After many have asked, we added lifetime options for all cheats.

If you already purchased, you will notice that your purchase price is already taken off the price of lifetime if you view the store when you are signed in...

Lifetime is guaranteed to last at least 1 full year or you get a prorated refund.

If you need support: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

Quote:
Originally Posted by YyouloseE View Post
Are there any plans to add Bone ESP?
Also, do you have any plans to add a payment method in crypto?
Right now it's only credit/debit/prepaid/cash app cards... but I plan to add BTC and ETH as payment options soon as well as a few more. For now you can still make a support ticket and I'll give you my address and then you pay and I manually deliver, but in terms of automated payment and delivery like how card is, that will be soon. Join our Telegram for sure

Also it's possible we may add bones, but currently feel that the ESP box design and adaptability features of them is great

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
Here is my little review of the cheat and it's features (For Warzone):

Setup: Very simple, just follow the instructions and you're good to go.
Menu: Clean, easy to to navigate and toggle using arrow keys, no mouse needed. Too transparent and hard to see in some situations, but they have plans to improve it.
-Menu Cons: Can not be dragged on the screen (this applies also to the 2D Radar), you only have limited options on where you can place them. Not very important anyway.
ESP: Smooth, nice and clean, very simple box and does not crowd your screen and does not glitch, stutter or get stuck on dead players like some other providers. Name ESP didn't work for me for some reason.
-ESP Cons: Box does not show on downed players, only the distance, although this indicates that player is down, having the option to toggle it for downed players would be great to fully know their location. It feels weird sometimes and appears that players are much closer to you than they actually are (200+ m player looks as if they're 50 m close), this is where the distance ESP comes to the save. Limited color options. No option/opacity for vis-only players.
Aimbot: Amazing aimbot, one of the best I've seen on the market, very consistent and reliable. Although it lacks (public version) prediction/bullet-drop for now, it still is accurate, you just have to adjust your aim to the direction of the player to get your hits. When the prediction is implemented, I'm confident that this aimbot will be the best out there. Great accuracy for hip-fire weapons, looks very smooth in close range combat and even on the lowest settings, I can hardly feel like I'm raging.
-Aimbot Cons: Feels sticky and lock-y on targets, (I think there's a lock-on option for private version not sure though) when trying to switch between multiple targets and kind of fucks up your aim if you're trying to flick on nearby players. Low FOV recommended.
2D Radar: I LOVE the radar, it's so clean and organized like I've never seen. Most other cheats I've used had very messy, poor designed 2D radars that looked really ugly, but this, this is amazing. Players appear as dots on the radar, very accurate. You can change it's size and opacity as you like. Radar-scale/Player-distance is synced with your ESP distance.
-2D Radar Cons: Nothing really, except that I personally prefer square radars than circle ones, nothing wrong with it. Maybe an option to change between circle/square radar would be great.
Misc: I like the aimbot FOV style and design, it's unique and nice, doesn't block your view like the annoying circle FOV's, and changes size dynamically when you ADS with weapons and shows how the aimbot will act.
The crosshair design is nice, you can adjust the color, but it's too big for my taste so I have it disabled.
You can also enable/disable Phantom Overlay watermark at the top left corner if you like.
Performance: I had some FPS drops when playing on 1440P, then I switched to 1080P and now have no issues, reading other users reviews I can conclude that this is most likely an issue on my part, and I will do more testing.

Missing Features:
-Can not save configs. (Denied for security reasons)
-Loot ESP. (Denied for not being necessary and crowding the screen)
-No Recoil/Recoil Slider. (Denied as no recoil looks unnatural and un-legit)
-Skeleton ESP. (Denied, ESP is good enough and no need for extra things)
-Projectiles ESP. (Throwable grenades, claymore traps etc..) (Considered)
-Silent Aim. (Denied as it's a rage feature, also I'm not sure if silent aim is possible on an external cheat..?)
-Triggerbot. (Personally I find triggerbots to be the most useless feature for Warzone, maybe for MP it's fine)
-Prediction ESP. (Planned)
-Prediction for Aimbot. (Planned)
-Aimline (Enemy's aiming direction). (Considered)

Keep in mind that this cheat is mainly for playing legit, streaming and recording. The developers care mostly about cheat security and performance than features. Unlike other cheats that add literally anything to attract players (and eventually get them banned with the risky features) these guys care about your security. The less the features, the less likely to stay under radar.

In conclusion: I like Phantom Overlay, great cheat for being new. I expect this cheat to become better and better as they improve and implement new things. I use it on my main account now, no issues.
Thank you for a very detailed review and I am glad you enjoy our work so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheatingCheater View Post
Well the funny thing is when I used cynical before, I was good for a couple months, then my friend said they were unbanning HWID's or just some, so you know how it creates a new user right? well i was playing on that until my friend told me about the HWID unbans and shit and switched to my main windows user and I was still good, thinking I was unHWID banned lmfao, well, when I went to reinstall windows thinking I was still good and cynical was still perm, it shadowed me after I played one game of WZ after reinstalling windows so I assumed I was HWID banned still and that seems to be the case right now for me. And no during the time i only used cynical to clean and spoof, I wasnt cheating at all, only got DMU from a provider and that was it. Since this doesnt apply to this thread you rather me just PM you if we carry on this convo?
I vouch for anything @-0x41^4- says. You won't need a spoofer with our cheats if you aren't already banned from a prior provider also.

REVISTED EDIT: Just to clarify, both MW and CW had updates today. And my cheats for MW and CW both auto updated and worked fine automatically after updates. No update work was needed. Enjoy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2021, 06:20   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 362
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Second & last reminder:

After many have asked, we added lifetime options for all cheats.

If you already purchased, you will notice that your purchase price is already taken off the price of lifetime if you view the store when you are signed in...

Lifetime is guaranteed to last at least 1 full year or you get a prorated refund.

If you need support:

Right now it's only credit/debit/prepaid/cash app cards... but I plan to add BTC and ETH as payment options soon as well as a few more. For now you can still make a support ticket and I'll give you my address and then you pay and I manually deliver, but in terms of automated payment and delivery like how card is, that will be soon. Join our Telegram for sure

Also it's possible we may add bones, but currently feel that the ESP box design and adaptability features of them is great

Thank you for a very detailed review and I am glad you enjoy our work so much.

I vouch for anything @ says. You won't need a spoofer with our cheats if you aren't already banned from a prior provider also.

EDIT LATER: Just to confirm, yes the Warzone & MW update just now was NP for the cheat. Cheat auto updated as needed & no work from me is needed. Enjoy.

RIP DMU lobbies also.
I've watched the video and the menu you developed looks great. However, I personally do not like the Box and prefer to use only Bone and Distance together.
If Bone is added in the future and if the reviews are good, I will buy Lifetime, so I am rooting for you. Keep up the good work
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2021, 06:31   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
+rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2021, 10:14   #81

Just to clarify, both MW and CW had updates today. And my cheats for MW and CW both auto updated and worked fine automatically after updates. No update work was needed. Enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YyouloseE View Post
I've watched the video and the menu you developed looks great. However, I personally do not like the Box and prefer to use only Bone and Distance together.
If Bone is added in the future and if the reviews are good, I will buy Lifetime, so I am rooting for you. Keep up the good work
This man really wants bone ESP! Hm, I might consider it since people keep asking. Our streamers like the boxes but I have a new customer base now going public. I might have to listen to these requests more, but no rage...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/14/2021, 17:30   #82 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Just to clarify, both MW and CW had updates today. And my cheats for MW and CW both auto updated and worked fine automatically after updates. No update work was needed. Enjoy.

This man really wants bone ESP! Hm, I might consider it since people keep asking. Our streamers like the boxes but I have a new customer base now going public. I might have to listen to these requests more, but no rage...
The man is a people pleaser.
Old 07/14/2021, 21:22   #83 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Seconding wanting bone ESP. I don't like boxes. Bone and distance is what I use like the other guy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2021, 00:30   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Deleting as figured it out
Old 07/15/2021, 00:52   #85 Trade Status: Verified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 170/0/0
Any plans to add silent aim? As good as the one from EO, if yes i'd be a lifetime customer.
Also a few other questions:

does it work on borderless fullscreen or only true fullscreen?
do u have an option where the esp boxes change color when enemies are visible?
is the aimbot good and no sticky, since i cannot have sus kills because of it because i wanna start streaming.
Old 07/15/2021, 02:08   #86 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C$N View Post
Any plans to add silent aim? As good as the one from EO, if yes i'd be a lifetime customer.

is the aimbot good and no sticky, since i cannot have sus kills because of it because i wanna start streaming.
Yes to all of your questions except silent aim.
The cheat is designed for streamers and professionals.
Zeb doesn't want to attract the rage scene, he wants to maintain his high-end userbase.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2021, 03:09   #87 Trade Status: Verified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 170/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Yes to all of your questions except silent aim.
The cheat is designed for streamers and professionals.
Zeb doesn't want to attract the rage scene, he wants to maintain his high-end userbase.
I understand and like that idea of having a legit closet cheating userbase but cant he add silent aim and make max 2 fov or something, since silent aim is best for streaming overall imo.
Old 07/15/2021, 06:43   #88 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
I understand and like that idea of having a legit closet cheating userbase but cant he add silent aim and make max 2 fov or something, since silent aim is best for streaming overall imo.
Silent aim is a rage feature. Nothing legit about it at all.

I understand the 2 fov limit but he wouldn't risk the security of the cheat for such a feature.

For people who REALLLLLY want no recoil.

hyperx is a good choice. Made by @

Though I never suggest injecting 2 cheats
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2021, 11:02   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have tested the Zombie Version Only.

My judgment on this product is dubious. The cheat comes with an ESP, an AIMBOT and a suite of LOBBY MODS extremely funny and useful. Needless to say, to use the Lobby Mods you must be the host of the lobby, it's a fact. What makes me judge the product with a 5.5 out of 10 is the fact that ALSO the Aimbot and the Esp will work ONLY if you host the match. That means you cannot use the cheat if you are joining a public match, but only if you are the host. The cheat hasn't a way to Force the Host, so you will use the cheat only 1 match out 10, when someone left and you become the host. This detail is not described in the cheat description.

For this reason I do not recommend the Zombie product, since you will pay for a product that you can use only if someone leaves the game and you magically become the host. It might be fine if you have a lobby of 2 or 3 friends, but if you play public absolutely not. And again, it is not specified that the aimbot only works as a host.

Too bad, because that time every 10 that it works, it works great.

Old 07/15/2021, 18:11   #90

Quote:

We are a provider that started out making cheats only for streamers... for many years we only supplied streamers privately.. and still do..

Do not mention EO for stream cheating. They get every streamer they work with caught or banned. They are a joke. Sure, they are good for rage cheating and getting banned every month, but not for streaming, that is our expertise.

You can plan fullscreen or fullscreen borderless. Borderless is recommended.

Silent aim is not going to be added because it's very obvious cheating (when you aren't even aiming at your enemy and hit only head shots, that's very bad especially for streamers). A silent aimbot is when bullets are edited to change path, how is that legit? It's not. Our aimbot looks actually legitimate and bullets remain going straight.

Also yes, Warzone & MW has visibility checks for ESP (color change) and aimbot.

You will have a very swell time with us. We've never been detected, are very optimized, focus on privacy and security, and are the BEST for streamers.

Quote:
I understand where you are coming from, but it's not better than a legit looking aimbot like ours.

Anyone can notice if a bullet is edited in path. What about tracers? Also shooting at someone's body and it hits their head? Hitting them when actually missing somewhat? None of that is legit. People can notice that stuff.

Our products are used by high end professional streamers across many games. We are more careful than that. Some of our streaming customers are popular Twitch partners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLCazzoTrivellatore View Post

My judgment on this product is dubious. The cheat comes with an ESP, an AIMBOT and a suite of LOBBY MODS extremely funny and useful. Needless to say, to use the Lobby Mods you must be the host of the lobby, it's a fact. What makes me judge the product with a 5.5 out of 10 is the fact that ALSO the Aimbot and the Esp will work ONLY if you host the match. That means you cannot use the cheat if you are joining a public match, but only if you are the host. The cheat hasn't a way to Force the Host, so you will use the cheat only 1 match out 10, when someone left and you become the host. This detail is not described in the cheat description.

For this reason I do not recommend the Zombie product, since you will pay for a product that you can use only if someone leaves the game and you magically become the host. It might be fine if you have a lobby of 2 or 3 friends, but if you play public absolutely not. And again, it is not specified that the aimbot only works as a host.

Too bad, because that time every 10 that it works, it works great.

Hello, yes, the zombies cheat requires host. This is not because I am a bad developer, it's just how the game works. You don't have access for those features unless host. Of course, with any multiplayer/the Warzone cheat, host isn't needed (or able to be gotten anyways), but with zombies, yes it is.

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I hope you believe I truly just didn't remember to add this detail to the store page. I have added it now in big orange letters.

If you want a refund, that can be arranged, though I don't think rating my cheat so low is fair considering this is a thing that is out of my control. It's impossible to make these zombies features without host required... though I can work on force host if you'd like.

Tags
cheat, hack, modern warfare, phantom overlay, warzone