Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL

Discussion on PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 07/07/2021, 23:14   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Just brought the 30 days
But need some support 🙈
What’s the best way ?
Many thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2021, 23:18   #17

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simco78 View Post
Just brought the 30 days
But need some support ��
What’s the best way ?
Many thanks
Best way on planet earth to get support is the support requests option on our website here below
https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

You can also use Telegram from the nav bar of the website, but support requests are good as we check those always.

Also, I bet your issue is solved in the customer area from the nav bar via the guides section.

EDIT: replied to your support request. That's an easy fix.
Old 07/08/2021, 00:00   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,062
Quote:
Just brought the 30 days
But need some support 🙈
What’s the best way ?
Many thanks
Don't forget to leave what you liked and didn't like so they can make improvements if needed.
They're very driven on making a solution for everyone.
Old 07/08/2021, 00:20   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Oh well, waiting for my Graphic card tomorrow and gotta try this one aswell then, will update with feedback for sure!
Old 07/08/2021, 00:42   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreamoN View Post
Oh well, waiting for my Graphic card tomorrow and gotta try this one aswell then, will update with feedback for sure!
Awesome! Can't wait to hear what you think. GLHF on that graphics card, I haven't been able to snag the one I want due to the craziness in many months
Old 07/08/2021, 01:14   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Don't forget to leave what you liked and didn't like so they can make improvements if needed.
They're very driven on making a solution for everyone.
Was because of your recommendation 💪🤣
As I’ve supported aimex for a while but wanted to try something new !
What can I say !
I’m NOT disappointed 🤣🤣💪💪
Only early days but can see the esp is clean !
aim bot is good !
No fps drop
Randomise the head neck body shots 💪
Change colours of esp

Seen that they are going to add bullet prediction soon !
So sniping will be hitting every time 🙈🤣
All in all a very nice package!
Support is second to none 💪
Had teething problems but was sorted and made to feel comfortable that no matter what it would be sorted 💪
Many thanks again
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2021, 01:49   #22 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Little more add on to the things that are great!

• Won’t show on HDMI loop! This is such a HUGE PLUS obviously for those that stream finally a provider that can provide this at this cost and with the many features is amazing. To sum it up, this is obviously able to be streamed with BUT with an Elgato as well.
• Tested the aimbot via keyboard (im controller) and it’s nice very smooth just find the right settings and your good to go.
• ESP: Mentioned before no fps drops even when dual and single pc streaming. Including ESP with streaming and even running Nvidia filters there is no downfalls in the cheats performance. No lag and no fps drop!

Spoken with PhantomOverlay, knowing the cheat is controller support with remapping via ReWASD he’s also looking into other remapping software capability such as “AntiMicro”. This is the only feature I ask for hopefully in not a demanding way but if it’s possible, with years of experiencing and providing guidance on easy setups with AntiMicroI notice no issues, no delay inputs, etc. One button is changed to a bind and your good to go no input change on MW / Warzone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2021, 02:25   #23

Quote:
Was because of your recommendation 💪🤣
As I’ve supported aimex for a while but wanted to try something new !
What can I say !
I’m NOT disappointed 🤣🤣💪💪
Only early days but can see the esp is clean !
aim bot is good !
No fps drop
Randomise the head neck body shots 💪
Change colours of esp

Seen that they are going to add bullet prediction soon !
So sniping will be hitting every time 🙈🤣
All in all a very nice package!
Support is second to none 💪
Had teething problems but was sorted and made to feel comfortable that no matter what it would be sorted 💪
Many thanks again
Thank you for your review. I'm very glad you enjoy our work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
Little more add on to the things that are great!

• Won’t show on HDMI loop! This is such a HUGE PLUS obviously for those that stream finally a provider that can provide this at this cost and with the many features is amazing. To sum it up, this is obviously able to be streamed with BUT with an Elgato as well.
• Tested the aimbot via keyboard (im controller) and it’s nice very smooth just find the right settings and your good to go.
• ESP: Mentioned before no fps drops even when dual and single pc streaming. Including ESP with streaming and even running Nvidia filters there is no downfalls in the cheats performance. No lag and no fps drop!

Spoken with PhantomOverlay, knowing the cheat is controller support with remapping via ReWASD he’s also looking into other remapping software capability such as “AntiMicro”. This is the only feature I ask for hopefully in not a demanding way but if it’s possible, with years of experiencing and providing guidance on easy setups with AntiMicroI notice no issues, no delay inputs, etc. One button is changed to a bind and your good to go no input change on MW / Warzone.
We wouldn't be the best provider for streamers historically and now if we didn't prove to be absolutely stream safe always. Thank you for the kind review.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2021, 02:31   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

been using a lot of **** cheats in MW for a long time. This looks promising, but I do have one concern. It looks like the same menu as gatorcheats and honeyhacks. As far as i know they're the only ones who've had a cheat that has been completely unable to be recorded as the overlay doesn't show up.
Old 07/08/2021, 02:44   #25 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Aimbot and ESP look pretty clean. I'll end up buying a month next week to test it out
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2021, 03:12   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traitors1991 View Post
been using a lot of **** cheats in MW for a long time. This looks promising, but I do have one concern. It looks like the same menu as gatorcheats and honeyhacks. As far as i know they're the only ones who've had a cheat that has been completely unable to be recorded as the overlay doesn't show up.
I have life to Honey and the menu is a lot different. Xmodus, Honey, and Sky use the same menu, but they're no way affiliated. It's not uncommon for developers to use free source menus to reduce development time.

If you don't like the menu, ask and maybe he'll change it.
Old 07/08/2021, 03:33   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traitors1991 View Post
been using a lot of shit cheats in MW for a long time. This looks promising, but I do have one concern. It looks like the same menu as gatorcheats and honeyhacks. As far as i know they're the only ones who've had a cheat that has been completely unable to be recorded as the overlay doesn't show up.
The art of true stream proof is rare but we never claimed it can't be done elsewhere. But, it's not being done elsewhere right now... RIP those brands looking for them. There's no media I can find for them so I can't compare menus, but dare I say I still believe we are better based off the reviews and feedback I see for them.

We have provided private users and streamers, making full time money, for many years for a reason. We are the best for that, and we won't give the #1 title up so easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Aimbot and ESP look pretty clean. I'll end up buying a month next week to test it out
Sounds great! You seem like a regular user around here. PM me on Telegram sometime or on my site if you get a chance.
Old 07/08/2021, 03:57   #28 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
The art of true stream proof is rare but we never claimed it can't be done elsewhere. But, it's not being done elsewhere right now... RIP those brands looking for them. There's no media I can find for them so I can't compare menus, but dare I say I still believe we are better based off the reviews and feedback I see for them.

We have provided private users and streamers, making full time money, for many years for a reason. We are the best for that, and we won't give the #1 title up so easily.

Sounds great! You seem like a regular user around here. PM me on Telegram sometime or on my site if you get a chance.
Yea Ive registered on your site. Been busy with EFT though so havent had time to play cod/reinstall 250 GB game
Old 07/08/2021, 03:59   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Yea Ive registered on your site. Been busy with EFT though so havent had time to play cod/reinstall 250 GB game
COD is indeed a 250 GB hunk of ****. Enjoy EFT. Good think you registered if you like EFT.
Old 07/08/2021, 04:04   #30 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
COD is indeed a 250 GB hunk of ****. Enjoy EFT. Good think you registered if you like EFT.
Nice. Hopefully i see something good.

Tags
cheat, hack, modern warfare, phantom overlay, warzone