Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHANTOM OVERLAY COD MW2 CHEATS 👻 WARZONE 2/DMZ | ESP/AIMBOT | AI/BONE ESP | FACEIT

Discussion on PHANTOM OVERLAY COD MW2 CHEATS 👻 WARZONE 2/DMZ | ESP/AIMBOT | AI/BONE ESP | FACEIT within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/26/2022, 00:21   #571 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johjoh123 View Post
83k views, thousands and thousands of users and posted as Perm sticky on the most popular cheatforum. Also quadrupled userbase in the last few months no? Im afraid Acti knows who to target.. what y'all think, 3 more weeks of safety at this rate?

Edit: Oh and only 1k less Telegram users than Engine owning. The most targeted provider ever
Tbf stats here are wrong since it's not unique views and their TG is heavily botted, doubt even half of them are legitimate
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2022, 01:22   #572

elite*gold: 38906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johjoh123 View Post
83k views, thousands and thousands of users and posted as Perm sticky on the most popular cheatforum. Also quadrupled userbase in the last few months no? Im afraid Acti knows who to target.. what y'all think, 3 more weeks of safety at this rate?

Edit: Oh and only 1k less Telegram users than Engine owning. The most targeted provider ever
Attention on EPVP isn't everything. There are larger providers than PO with larger attention off EPVP (e.g. Tik Tok, SEO) that enable rage cheating, AC disabling, HWID ban bypassing, camo unlocking, and things that Activision cares about more IMO. For example, Cobalt disables Ricochet, just adding flying boats, offers a rage cheat & he has more users than me too.

I've never been detected so my feeling on this is that there's no reason for you to post on my thread & predict I'll be detected in 3 weeks when there is no evidence for that? It just comes off like baseless sales trashing even though I know you just have genuine concerns. If PO seems risky to you, you don't need to join. I focus a lot on security & I believe I will survive the attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneTecks View Post
Was SB in wz. In wz 2.0 iam all most max lvl 238 no SB so will i be all right with out a spoofer?
Yes I would say you don't need a spoofer. You can just use PO without a spoofer.
Old 11/27/2022, 00:52   #573 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Attention on EPVP isn't everything. There are larger providers than PO with larger attention off EPVP (e.g. Tik Tok, SEO) that enable rage cheating, AC disabling, HWID ban bypassing, camo unlocking, and things that Activision cares about more IMO. For example, Cobalt disables Ricochet, just adding flying boats, offers a rage cheat & he has more users than me too.

I've never been detected so my feeling on this is that there's no reason for you to post on my thread & predict I'll be detected in 3 weeks when there is no evidence for that? It just comes off like baseless sales trashing even though I know you just have genuine concerns. If PO seems risky to you, you don't need to join. I focus a lot on security & I believe I will survive the attention.

Yes I would say you don't need a spoofer. You can just use PO without a spoofer.
so no spoofer is safer? also IF i get HWID banned, does that mean i just need to use a spoofer and get a new account and i can keep cheating again?
Old 11/27/2022, 12:32   #574 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

For some reason I can't access PO website, stuck at the browser checking.
Old 11/27/2022, 14:08   #575 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 108
Thumbs up

Got a test key for 3 days, Here are my takes on this chair.

My overall experience:
  • Easy to inject. (GUI could be better, but aslong as the chair does it's job its fine.
  • Instructions and Websites are ''noob friendly''
  • Cheat Security works perfectly fine, didn't get banned or shadowbanned.
  • Support is active and communicative (telegram)
  • Aimbot is good with the right Settings.
  • Very fast Updates, the last few updates there were no downtimes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2022, 18:20   #576 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi;
Just bought phantom.
Is there a way to play with gsync?
Thanks
Old 11/28/2022, 16:18   #577 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you accept btc?
Old 11/28/2022, 19:23   #578

Quote:
Originally Posted by landiz0 View Post
so no spoofer is safer? also IF i get HWID banned, does that mean i just need to use a spoofer and get a new account and i can keep cheating again?
I'm not saying no spoofer is safe. I'm saying don't use one unless you are HWID banned.

Spoofers do get detected just like cheats, so using a spoofer when you don't need one is just doubling your risk. Activision also targets spoofers more than cheats so this is particularly true with COD.

If you do get HWID banned, here are some good spoofers. Make sure you test that you are HWID banned by making a new BNET, playing Warzone, and you get SB->perma just playing legit.

1. GhostAim
2. INFINITE
3. Reportedlol
3. Synctop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostedguy View Post
Hi;
Just bought phantom.
Is there a way to play with gsync?
Thanks
Yes you may. Make a ticket if you have any issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrik6 View Post
you accept btc?
Yes, make a ticket to pay BTC:
https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinJim View Post
Got a test key for 3 days, Here are my takes on this chair.

My overall experience:
  • Easy to inject. (GUI could be better, but aslong as the chair does it's job its fine.
  • Instructions and Websites are ''noob friendly''
  • Cheat Security works perfectly fine, didn't get banned or shadowbanned.
  • Support is active and communicative (telegram)
  • Aimbot is good with the right Settings.
  • Very fast Updates, the last few updates there were no downtimes.
Thank you for the review <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by duc111 View Post
For some reason I can't access PO website, stuck at the browser checking.
This issue has been fixed. Sorry about that. if it persists please notify me via dm on epvp and also try using a different browser or incognito as a temporary fix. But do message me as I want to know
Old 11/28/2022, 21:15   #579 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can't create an account on the site, the confirmation email never arrives in my email
Old 11/28/2022, 22:57   #580

Quote:
Originally Posted by amumu11 View Post
I can't create an account on the site, the confirmation email never arrives in my email
Talked to you on Telegram. Fixed the issue
Old 11/30/2022, 16:00   #581 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Please send me your private telegram, so i can pm you
Old 12/02/2022, 07:34   #582 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

10/10 chair, used many for MW2 but being using phantom for 3 weeks now and no issues, extremly easy to use and good price! best for players who want a reliable chair and good community
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2022, 23:19   #583 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+1 hands down i had a malware clipper that sented the money to the scammer and zebleer helped me to get rid of it and clean my pc and even Despite doing that he gave me a free month which he did not had to do but he did! Mad respect and will go lifetime for sure!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2022, 03:04   #584 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey can i use your chair in a cloud gaming pc ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2022, 12:10   #585 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
CSGO FACEIT CHEAT Supported?

Tags
cheat, hack, modern warfare, phantom overlay, warzone