Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RUT ULTIMATE - WARZONE UNLOCKER - UNLOCK ALL✅ WEAPONS✅CAMO✅SKINS✅TRACERS✅CHARMS✅CARDS

Discussion on RUT ULTIMATE - WARZONE UNLOCKER - UNLOCK ALL✅ WEAPONS✅CAMO✅SKINS✅TRACERS✅CHARMS✅CARDS within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 930
UPDATED new WZ/ MW3 (2023) UNLOCKER - UNLOCK ALL✅ WEAPONS✅CAMO✅SKINS✅TRACERS

NEW DISCORD ID: Enhasa#8888

NEW WARZONE / MODERN WARFARE (2023) UNLOCKER NOW RELEASED!

Will match all other seller's prices as well!

Purchase link here: https://enhasa.sellix.io/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am an AUTHORIZED reseller
for RUT ULTIMATE.

Payment methods: Paypal (F&F), Paypal (regular, at an extra cost), Bitcoins, Cashapp, Alipay, Wechat Pay
ALL Payments are NON-refundable! If you have any questions or problems, please contact me and I will assist you.

My discord ID is: Enhasa#8888

For buyers using Paypal friends and family or Bitcoins, prices are sold at the SAME OFFICIAL PRICE (ZERO MARK UPS!) as determined by Rivera. Please contact me on Discord directly for F&F or Bitcoin purchases.

About Keys and Prices:
$10 USD for 1(one) 3 Days key (works for 72 hrs from the first activation)
$15 USD for 1(one) 7 Days key (works for 168 hrs from the first activation)
$25 USD for 1(one) 31 Days key (works for 744 hrs from the first activation)
$35 USD for 1(one) LifeTime key (works as long as your game account exists)
With LT key you can change whatever you want whenever you want, after each game patch or regular update, by paying only one time.

Please feel free to contact me on discord. My discord ID: Enhasa#8888

NOTE: After game restart all that you not saved/equipped will be locked again. Simply open the program again to unlock everything again.

Some additional info:

RUT is currently used (as of 12.2022) on more than 100 000+ accounts.
Version of MWII (2022): The latest, supports both Battle.net and Steam launchers, Multiplayer/DMZ/Warzone

System:
Windows: Windows 10 version from 1903 and newer, all stable Windows 11 builds including 22h2 are supported. Windows 11 Insider Preview Builds is not supported.
Processors: Intel and AMD processors are both supported.
Note: VDS/VPS/VM servers are not supported.
Thanks
18 Users
Old 01/31/2021, 23:34   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Cheapest reseller atm. Friendly and fast replies!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2021, 22:01   #3

elite*gold: 930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheespuffs View Post
got permban
im going to be nice and civil about this, and censor out your name (for now) to not embarrass you completely.

You admitted you got banned due to engineowning, not due to the unlocker tool (see screenshot below). There was a huge banwave yesterday which affected all EO users.

You getting banned because of a 3rd party cheat that is irrelevant to RUT, has NOTHING to do with me. You tried to ask me for a replacement key, and I said no, and then you asked for a discounted key, and I said no. It isn't that I refused to help, but the developer of this unlocker (Rivera) does NOT replace keys when users are banned for reasons NOT related to RUT.

And because I turned you down, you are now throwing a hissy fit. If you keep this up, I am going to post all screenshots and report you to the admins on this site as well.

You are NOT entitled to a free replacement. What you are doing is as good as buying a Porsche and only to crash it while drunk driving, and then your solution is to go ask Porsche for a free or discounted replacement car. It doesn't work that way.

Evidence:
https://imgur.com/chteYCk

Also to add, NO OTHER RUT user has complained about any bans stemming from using RUT.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2021, 23:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 340
Crybaby

Quote:
got permban
You were banned for using the **** called EO hahahaha you don't want to take advantage of the situation to request a refund.....
Old 02/03/2021, 23:19   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
got permban
As others have said, you were banned for using EngineOwning, not RUT.
You can contact Rivera and ask for a HWID reset to use on another account, but nobody will give you a refund.
Old 02/03/2021, 23:29   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Kwenhasa is one the best people i know you can get this from account keys any type of thats stuff great seller reply quick and helps with any problems you have i bought from him multiple times and everything has been going smooth +rep
Old 02/03/2021, 23:31   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Purchased yesterday, responded and delivered in 15 minutes, super friendly. Easily the best reseller atm, especially while Rivera's paypal is unavailable to purchase direct. Thanks, Enhasa.
Old 02/03/2021, 23:51   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im0x View Post
As others have said, you were banned for using EngineOwning, not RUT.
You can contact Rivera and ask for a HWID reset to use on another account, but nobody will give you a refund.
He can try that, but idk if that going to happen.

I mean, I bought a key from rivera and got banned for using engineowning months ago. he didn't response me when i ask him for a key reset. (i'm not blaming or talking ****, i'm just giving some info)

I understand that he don't give to me anything, i know is my fault and this guy should understand it in the same way.

Rivera said that he could reset the key in case of a random permaban, but in this particular case (eo ban wave) I really don't think that he will do it, because probably a lot of customers got banned.
Old 02/03/2021, 23:53   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrito21 View Post
He can try that, but idk if that going to happen.

I mean, I bought a key from rivera and got banned for using engineowning months ago. he didn't response me when i ask him for a key reset. (i'm not blaming or talking ****, i'm just giving some info)

I understand that he don't give to me anything, i know is my fault and this guy should understand it in the same way.

Rivera said that he could reset the key in case of a random permaban, but in this particular case (eo ban wave) I really don't think that he will do it, because probably a lot of customers got banned.
Just try asking after a wave, when people aren't all asking him.
Old 02/04/2021, 00:04   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im0x View Post
Just try asking after a wave, when people aren't all asking him.
yeah, I'm just here patiently wating for a response, I know that probably a lot of people is asking him the same rn lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2021, 17:58   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

bought today and everything works fine. He was very nice and helpful. If I need the tool a second time I will buy again from him.
Old 02/04/2021, 20:29   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Perfect ! went smooth and fast ,no trouble what so ever
Old 02/04/2021, 21:14   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+++ rep +++ very fast and he help you in all
Old 02/05/2021, 05:01   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

HUGE VOUCH

I bought from him and he was extremely helpful! He took hours out of his day to help me figure out what the issue with my PC was. The tool works perfect, no issues at all. Great customer service!
Old 02/05/2021, 16:49   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep bought lifetime ultimate and all was fast and easy