Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap XP lobbies, Accounts and MENU.

Discussion on Cheap XP lobbies, Accounts and MENU. within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap XP lobbies, INSTANT DARK AETHER

Wallsy's Shop

Account's are created fresh after payment is received and could take 5 minutes to get your login info

If you purchase a shared lobby option you will have to wait for 2 others to purchase a slot before I begin lobby.

Account Prices:
Cold War: £27
(I also do other games just ask)
Camo Lobbies:

Private Dark Aether camo/max weapon/max level/round 101 calling card/loads aetherum crystals £150 (friends can join and takes 5-10 mins Starting from 17/01/21)

Lobby Prices

Limited Time only: 7 hours worth of modded lobbies only £25 all friends are free 15/01/21 - 17/01/21

VOUCH LOBBIES 1/4 (10 mins but has weapon XP and Player XP)

1 Hour XP lobby (WEAPON XP ONLY) £6 (£1 per friend) ($10 Steam Giftcard friends free)
2 Hour XP lobby (Weapon and Player XP £10 (£0.50p Per friend) ($20 Steam Giftcard friends free)
You can purchase a 10 Hour lobby meaning you could make it where you want a 1 hour long lobby for 10 days ect. if you are one of these few people then HMU and we can work something out .

1 Hour SHARED lobby Weapon and Player XP (£2.50 per person) 0/3 slots filled.

Lobby Settings:
Super XP
God-Mode
Insta-Kill
Set spawn locations
Always criticals (camo service only)
1 kill per camo (camo service only)
Auto-Cycle Weapons (camo service only)

Cold War Cheat:
1 MONTH ONLY: £25 ($30 Steam giftcard)

Multiplayer and Zombies

OPTIONS:
AIMBOT
ESP
Super XP (WEAPON XP 1K MULTIPLIER AND PLAYER XP IS 10K MULTIPLIER)
God-Mode
Insta-Kill
Set spawn locations

INFO:
If you buy the cold war cheat do not abuse the XP modifiers

XP Lobbies Guns max out after 2 kills
Max LEVEL guaranteed in a 2 HOUR lobby

PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
BTC (10% CHEAPER)
Paypal
Steam GIFTCARDS USD ONLY
Discord: Beastyzz1#1455
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2021, 12:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,140
He is very friendly, answered quickly and very reliable. I got in >30 minutes a few weapons on max level and thats insane. The price is very reasonable and he gave me a few minutes extra. would buy more
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2021, 12:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syc. View Post
I would vouch for the 2hour XP Lobby + Friend
Sorry, I've edited my post. Vouch lobbies are only 10 mins long.