Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Cold War/Warzone Recoveries for the first 10 people

Discussion on Free Cold War/Warzone Recoveries for the first 10 people within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Cold War/Warzone Recoveries for the first 10 people

We are a new Discord Server in the COD Scene. We want to give recoveries to the first 10 people that join our Discord Server in order to gain some vouches.
If you would be interested let me know.(Not responding here in DMs)
My DC: Maxlcop132#9268
Discord Server:
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2021, 20:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+rep very good service, it was quick and easy, got prestige master super easily. Will definitely buy more!

Tags
call of duty, cod wz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] #1 Actual Cold war Recoveries (Not just XP lobbies, GSC)
02/02/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 2 Replies
#1 Actual Cold war Recoveries (Not just XP lobbies, GSC) Hey lads, you may or may not remember me from earlier this year. I did black ops 3 recoveries up until recently. Well Now I'm back offering CW modding services This isn't just XP lobbies but rather actual modding with a menu using GSC. We Offer: -Weapon XP, Player XP -Calling Cards, etc. -All camos
REALLY CHEAP COD: COLD WAR Cold War Boosting Lobbies
01/30/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
C4NDX'S COD CW BOOSTING SERVICE ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A PROOF OR PURCHASE INFORMATION: C4NDX#7555 >>>30 Min PRIVATE Zombie Lobby: 12€ <<< >>> 1 Hour PRIVATE Zombie Lobby: 19€ <<< ...
[Selling] COLD WAR RECOVERIES - RANK & PRESTIGE | CAMOS | CALLING CARDS & DARK OPS
01/12/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 15 Replies
Black Ops Cold War - Instant Recoveries Note: These are all INSTANT unlocks, not an XP lobby, no account access needed nor do we need you to do anything inside of the lobby. These lobbies usually last around 2-10 minutes to complete each package. Packages - Max Rank/Prestige - $70 Calling Cards - $80 Diamond - $80 (coming soon!)