Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COLD WAR RECOVERIES - RANK & PRESTIGE | CAMOS | CALLING CARDS & DARK OPS

Discussion on COLD WAR RECOVERIES - RANK & PRESTIGE | CAMOS | CALLING CARDS & DARK OPS within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/12/2021, 19:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
running 10% of all orders!
Closed Thread

Tags
cold war, dark aether, instant, recovery, safe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cold War max guns/camos/prestige
12/25/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
id like to start off by saying Hi, im new here for selling services. I would also like to say to join our discord for any questions either to me or any other person that has purchased from me for proof and prices Willing to get a mod to gather proof and vouch for me Services include All Max guns Desired level Camos without timescale(causes bans) - hourly rate
[Selling] Cold war zombies bot lobby! Prestige fast and get camos!
12/21/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 39 Replies
Im very happy to announce that I've started my botlobby hosting I have the cheapest prices on the market! included in Zombies lobbys -timescale - super speed - ammo - godmode
COD Cold War Bot Lobbies! Get Camos and Level Up Weapons/Rank Fast!
11/22/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 5 Replies
Welcome! I have decided to start my very own service of hosting zombie bot lobbies for cold war! This is very useful to gain XP quick for guns and levels and unlock camos fast! Features in joining the bot lobbies include: - Unlimited Ammo (No need to reload) - Godmode (You cannot die) - One-hit Kill (Zombies die in 1 hit) - Superspeed (You walk/run around very fast)