Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cold War max guns/camos/prestige

Discussion on Cold War max guns/camos/prestige within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cold War max guns/camos/prestige

id like to start off by saying Hi, im new here for selling services. I would also like to say to join our discord for any questions either to me or any other person that has purchased from me for proof and prices

Willing to get a mod to gather proof and vouch for me

Services include
  • All Max guns
  • Desired level
  • Camos without timescale(causes bans) - hourly rate

Discord

Similar Threads Similar Threads
⭐💎Onetapped Services💎⭐DM ULTRA⭐DARK AETHER⭐MAX LVL⭐
03/10/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 15 Replies
https://i.imgur.com/UtAXmBJ.png We now accept PayPal! Prices Dark Matter Ultra(Works on Cold War & Warzone! Permanent Unlock): $150 Dark Aether Package (DA Camo, Max Prestige LVL 1000 & Max Weapon LVLs): $50 Max Prestige LVL 1000, and Max Weapon LVLs: $30 Max Prestige LVL 1000: $20 Max Weapon LVLs: $20 Our discord: https://discord.gg/Cskhy6HuvX
[Selling] Cold war zombies bot lobby! Prestige fast and get camos!
12/21/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 39 Replies
Im very happy to announce that I've started my botlobby hosting I have the cheapest prices on the market! included in Zombies lobbys -timescale - super speed - ammo - godmode