Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AIMEXCHEATS.COM COD COLD WAR CHEAT ✔️ AIMBOT ✔️ ESP ✔️ RADAR✔️ MISCS ✔️ ZOMBIE MODE

Discussion on AIMEXCHEATS.COM COD COLD WAR CHEAT ✔️ AIMBOT ✔️ ESP ✔️ RADAR✔️ MISCS ✔️ ZOMBIE MODE within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/06/2021, 15:27   #91 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
-ESP-
Very clean ESP. No bugs, sleek and thin. Provides intel for all the stuff needed to play legit or rage. Everything is lightweight and flawless.

-Aimbot-
Really solid Aimbot here. Can be customized according to my needs. Well for both legit and rage gameplay. Settings here are easy to understand and find. Currently no vis check but they promised an update.

-Zombies-
Lots of settings for rage. Godmode, Noclip, Speed, teleport and so on. Can be also used boost XP, troll people and do some unlocks. No crashes or bugs. Good addition to the overall product.

-Support-
On website (slower) and also on discord (real time). Had a issue with a windows update and they came over with teamviewer and solved it. Very customer orientated.

-Setup-
There is a instruction topic on their website. Basically download, put on USB, fire the stuff up and enter the game. Simple and flawless

-Performance-
No real impact on the FPS or overall performance.

My whole rating for it would be a 4.5 / 5.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2021, 11:33   #92 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Why 5600x is not supported? Also why not include warzone with coldwar 50$ for a month is too expensive there are much cheaper options with the same features that include both games.
Old 06/27/2021, 20:50   #93 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Doing my rampage for a while now and will share my experience.

AIMBOT
Good aimbot. Is missing vis check as of now. Can be customised to rage and legit. Lots of options.

WALLHACK
Flawless ESP. No framedrops, lags, stutters, shutters or freezes. Indicates most intel required.

GUI
Easy to understand menu with easy configuration

DETECTION STATUS
Personally, never got banned. Cheat is to my knowledge undetected since release.

Price a few bugs higher than the competition but the good support, cheat and undetection ratio covers that. Can highly recommend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2021, 17:55   #94 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 130
may i ask if the zombie features work on actual zombies multiplayer?
i know you can host your own lobbies, but i wanna play with randoms atm.
Old 07/26/2021, 16:35   #95

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turakma View Post
may i ask if the zombie features work on actual zombies multiplayer?
i know you can host your own lobbies, but i wanna play with randoms atm.
Most of the features (speedhack etc) only works if you host the lobby. Rest works with zombie multiplayer.
Old 07/30/2021, 23:37   #96 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 141
I tried AIMEX a couple of months ago and was disappointed in the FPS drop and ESP not having a transparent color code for the visuals.

Decided to give it another try and the FPS drop has been fixed. Runs flawlessly, aimbot is also amazing. But....... unfortunately still no transparent ESP. I see it's repeatedly suggested on the forums since May. An admin said there are no other cheat providers that provide transparent/invisible ESP for hidden players, but there are many. I truly think AIMEX could benefit from adding an option to hide invisible players and only show visible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2021, 00:34   #97

✔️ Online and Undetected
Old 08/03/2021, 15:57   #98 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareDevilxX View Post
Aimex are scammers! Asked for refund and they removed me from discord
Hello,

I would like to say for sure their discord got the ban / kick. So it's out of their hand at the moment for the old discord. They would have to make a new one if they so choose.

As for a refund, not sure if your in preference to maybe you just did not like the cheat and wanted a refund OR if you are part of the few that got scammed from people pretending to be Panfyero on discord. People were getting scammed for things like modded lobbies and stuff.

Also I don't think they provide a refund system. You buy a cheat from doing your own research, that's involving compatibility and quality (seek peoples experiences).
Old 09/03/2021, 17:34   #99 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still undetected?
Old 09/06/2021, 22:18   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olendo View Post
Still undetected?
Undetected since release.
Old 09/19/2021, 02:08   #101 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Excellent provider for those who like to play legit and stream or record videos.
No framedrops, lots of features and easy to use.
Updates are done quit fast.
Price is fair for crypto and cc.
Purchased lifetime with free updates.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2021, 11:29   #102 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x404 View Post
Undetected since release.
Do hack zmobie cause ban ?
Old 09/27/2021, 07:10   #103 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi im currently looking for a cheat that i can use with my controller , when i say controler i dont mean like remaping my controller settings to Mnk and use MnK as a input . I want to use controller as a input but still able to activate the AB by like setting a key for it on either AntiMicro or any 3rd party . So far i look into EO , Zeus , Aimex no luck . Amex only works on MW im currently looking for BOCW . Any help will be appreciated .
Old 10/01/2021, 22:54   #104 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can fully underline my previous writers. This cheat is great and i can fully recommend it.
Aimbot and ESP are perfect and the service from their staff is on point. I like the cheat.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2021, 07:38   #105 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can this be used in zombie mode to grind out weapon levels?

Tags
cheat, cod, cold war, esp, hack