Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐️⭐️IWANTCHEATS - BLACK OPS COLD WAR HACKS WITH INSANE AIMBOT UNDETECTED CHEAT⭐️⭐️

Discussion on ⭐️⭐️IWANTCHEATS - BLACK OPS COLD WAR HACKS WITH INSANE AIMBOT UNDETECTED CHEAT⭐️⭐️ within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/21/2020, 05:07   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
Trial Please

I would love a free trial. My forum name is bugsytheblack on Iwantcheats.

Does this also work with zombies? Thanks!
Old 11/21/2020, 16:24   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 131/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BO4Hack View Post
I gave you a 24-hour trial! If you come back here and write a review I'm happy to extend the trial for a week. If you have an issue with the loader not working let me know, that little "2" on the end could cause issues.

Here is the VIP forum -

Auth failure or no subscription (1000)

Yeah I can't login to the client download thing, guessing its the 2 at the end :/
Old 11/21/2020, 16:52   #78
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 8283
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsytheblack View Post
I would love a free trial. My forum name is bugsytheblack on Iwantcheats.

Does this also work with zombies? Thanks!
All setup for a 24-hour trial my friend! Once you try it and come back here to write an honest review we will extend your cheat time for a free week!

Here is the VIP forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus2000² View Post
Auth failure or no subscription (1000)

Yeah I can't login to the client download thing, guessing its the 2 at the end :/
I changed your name on the site to "Nimbus20002" try to login with that please.

Let me know if that works or not.
Old 11/21/2020, 17:06   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
All setup for a 24-hour trial my friend! Once you try it and come back here to write an honest review we will extend your cheat time for a free week!

Here is the VIP forum

I changed your name on the site to "Nimbus20002" try to login with that please.

Let me know if that works or not.
It worked, but you gave me Cold war instead of Warzone :/
Old 11/21/2020, 17:17   #80
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus2000² View Post
It worked, but you gave me Cold war instead of Warzone :/
My bad (this is a COLD WAR topic) sorry about that but we don't have trials for Warzone (different coder).
Old 11/21/2020, 17:17   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
My bad (this is a COLD WAR topic) sorry about that but we don't have trials for Warzone (different coder).
ah kk
Old 11/21/2020, 20:01   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I was gifted a free day for the cheat and it worked phenomenally! I had so much fun with it everything worked perfectly beside one thing the only thing I would not use would be the no recoil with some of the machine guns because when you are done shooting it kind of bumps up a little and seems sus, I don't know if this is just player view or everyone can see this but I would be careful with no recoil. That is the only potential flaw I can see with this but besides that, it worked perfectly and was easy for a noob like me to install.

Username - JakeyCheats
Old 11/21/2020, 20:13   #83 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
The first working is online now at IWantCheats.

WORKS WITH ZOMBIES!!!!

FEATURES FOR THE BLACK OPS COLD WAR CHEAT
INSTANT KILL AIMBOT

- Custom Aimkey
- Autoswitch( switches when target becomes invalid (dies or leaves match for example)
- Custom Field of View
- Aim At (Head, Neck, Spine). This is ignored when RandomBone/BoneScan is Enabled!
- Random Bone (Aimbot aims at a Visible Random Bone)
- Bonescan (Scans for Visible Bones so you never miss a shot!)
- Visibility Check
- Custom Aimspeed
- Human Aim
- Aim At Friendlies

ADVANCED ESP
- Custom ESP Colors(Visible/not Visible for Players, Zombies, Items, Explosives, Vehicles, Dropped Weapons)
- Custom ESP Font
- ESP Font Shadow
- Custom Fade Level for Players/Zombies and Objects(Items, Explosives, Vehicles, Dropped Weapons)
- Name
- Distance
- Skeleton
- Headdot
- Health (Bar or Text)
- Bounding Boxes (2D, 2D on head, 3D)
- Line
- HeadDot
- Items
- Dropped Weapons
- Zombies
- Vehicles
- Explosives
- 2D Radar (Players/Zombies, Objects or Both)
- Ignore Friendlies

Misc
– No Down Time: Cheats are updated in minutes not days.
– Patched Fast: New patched games are fixed in a few hours.
– Works for All Packs: Every game pack works with our Black Ops Cold War cheat.
- Controller support (PS/XBox Controllers are tested!)
- DX12 Anti Aliasing to Render smoother Lines
- Draw FPS,
- Draw Time
- Draw Resolution
- Save/Load Settings (5 slots)
- Custom Crosshair (6)
- Custom Crosshair colours
- Moveable Menu
- Moveable 2D Radar
- Custom 2D Radar size
- Custom 2D Radar fade

Protection
- Clean screenshots
- Undetectable by COD AntiCheat

NOTE: The cheat is online and active with ESP we are still testing the aimbot and will release it to subscribers later today. Were also working on various bugs but everything is working great!

NOTE: Anyone can get a ONE DAY FREE TRIAL while we still offer it! Once you get your trial and try the cheat simply return here and give us an honest review for another free week. If you want a free trial sign up on our forum and post your forum name below.
So, I'm here today, writing this review.

First of all, i have to admit, i struggled at the very start, but things got easier when i actually was reading the instructions instead of just clicking around hoping things would just work lmao. How ever, I've been awarded with a 24 Hour Trial for the Black Ops: Cold War cheat and i have to admit, im suprised. Besides the fact, that i can actually use the cheat on a virtual machine ( Shadow Gaming <- a cloud gaming machine) the cheat actually runs quite smooth. How ever, here are some facts abou the whole thing, based on my experience.

The Setup: 10/10

It's quite simple, requires you a few clicks, but you can actually start your grind in less then 5 minutes if you follow the instructions.

The ESP: 10/10

Works like a charm,the only thing i have to say, you do not see enemies while you spectate others for example in S&D, but that's actually quite cool, so you don't come up with the idea spotting others positions. Sometimes its better to lose a game, then making it obvious that you cheat.

The Aimbot: 9/10

Flawless, for "human" cheating. - You get a delay of 0.10 seconds while aiming, wich makes it look way less obvious that you cheat, i like the feature and it works pretty damn good! You can also disable the "human aimbot" option, wich makes the aimbot even more effective, if you just want to rage around and don't care about your account after all. Remember, it is always you responsibility how obvious you cheat. Make it more "human" and the chances of a bann are quite low.

The Aftermath: 9.5 / 10

As i can tell, as a dude who can't really aim straight, i highly recommend the cheat for legit cheating, or even for those who just wanna rage around. It's quite nice to have a little help here and then, the fact you can actually set a key to aim at all, is great too, so you might wanna use the esp only if you wanna have a nearly zero bann chance at all. I will gladly invest in the cheat and enjoy it in future for sure.
Old 11/22/2020, 00:10   #84
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeyCheats View Post
I was gifted a free day for the cheat and it worked phenomenally! I had so much fun with it everything worked perfectly beside one thing the only thing I would not use would be the no recoil with some of the machine guns because when you are done shooting it kind of bumps up a little and seems sus, I don't know if this is just player view or everyone can see this but I would be careful with no recoil. That is the only potential flaw I can see with this but besides that, it worked perfectly and was easy for a noob like me to install.

Username - JakeyCheats
Thanks for coming back to write a review of our product! I just gave you a free 7 days with the cheat, have fun!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrija. View Post
So, I'm here today, writing this review.

First of all, i have to admit, i struggled at the very start, but things got easier when i actually was reading the instructions instead of just clicking around hoping things would just work lmao. How ever, I've been awarded with a 24 Hour Trial for the Black Ops: Cold War cheat and i have to admit, im suprised. Besides the fact, that i can actually use the cheat on a virtual machine ( Shadow Gaming <- a cloud gaming machine) the cheat actually runs quite smooth. How ever, here are some facts abou the whole thing, based on my experience.

The Setup: 10/10

It's quite simple, requires you a few clicks, but you can actually start your grind in less then 5 minutes if you follow the instructions.

The ESP: 10/10

Works like a charm,the only thing i have to say, you do not see enemies while you spectate others for example in S&D, but that's actually quite cool, so you don't come up with the idea spotting others positions. Sometimes its better to lose a game, then making it obvious that you cheat.

The Aimbot: 9/10

Flawless, for "human" cheating. - You get a delay of 0.10 seconds while aiming, wich makes it look way less obvious that you cheat, i like the feature and it works pretty damn good! You can also disable the "human aimbot" option, wich makes the aimbot even more effective, if you just want to rage around and don't care about your account after all. Remember, it is always you responsibility how obvious you cheat. Make it more "human" and the chances of a bann are quite low.

The Aftermath: 9.5 / 10

As i can tell, as a dude who can't really aim straight, i highly recommend the cheat for legit cheating, or even for those who just wanna rage around. It's quite nice to have a little help here and then, the fact you can actually set a key to aim at all, is great too, so you might wanna use the esp only if you wanna have a nearly zero bann chance at all. I will gladly invest in the cheat and enjoy it in future for sure.
Great review! Thank you so much for trying the cheat and taking your time to let others know it worked well for you. I added 7 more days of free cheat time to your 1337Ruby account for the review, we appreciate it!

NOTE: Want a free 24 hour trial? Register on our forum by then post your username below. We will give you 24 hours access to try our cheat!
Old 11/22/2020, 01:44   #85 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would love to review but can't

Would love to review this after receiving my 24 hour trial, but unfortunately I am unable to atm.

Really the only reason I wanted this was for zombies, but it causes a crash every time I load in to the game. I have followed instructions TO THE LETTER (this isn't my first rodeo with cheesing), yet still it will not work. I did notice on the forums of the website that others were experiencing this and that it was being looked in to. Unfortunately I do not think this problem will be solved before my 24 hours are up.

It sucks, because I used I Want Cheats in the past when the first division was out and I loved it. I never had any issues in over a year of using it. BASED on my experience with the division alone I can say that these guys can really nail it. I wish I could talk about my experience using it with this game, but it's not looking like I'll be able to currently. Hopefully they fix the crashing issue before my trial is over.
Old 11/22/2020, 05:13   #86
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsytheblack View Post
Would love to review this after receiving my 24 hour trial, but unfortunately I am unable to atm.

Really the only reason I wanted this was for zombies, but it causes a crash every time I load in to the game. I have followed instructions TO THE LETTER (this isn't my first rodeo with cheesing), yet still it will not work. I did notice on the forums of the website that others were experiencing this and that it was being looked in to. Unfortunately I do not think this problem will be solved before my 24 hours are up.

It sucks, because I used I Want Cheats in the past when the first division was out and I loved it. I never had any issues in over a year of using it. BASED on my experience with the division alone I can say that these guys can really nail it. I wish I could talk about my experience using it with this game, but it's not looking like I'll be able to currently. Hopefully they fix the crashing issue before my trial is over.
We actually JUST finished the zombie update 15 minutes ago. Give it another go you still have some hours left.
Old 11/22/2020, 09:52   #87 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cold War Review

Here is my review of the Cold War Hack through IWANTCHEATS.

I've only been able to spend a few hours trying this bad boy out. They were having issues with crashing when using this with the zombies portion of the game, but I have to say... the first HUGE plus for me is the fact that they acknowledged the problem early on, and had the issue fixed the same day. That level of dedication ALONE deserves a thumbs up in my book.

Now on to the cheese itself. I haven't been able to spend too much time tweaking the settings, but it's easy to see that there are a great deal of options to be able to fine tune this to your liking, and that is always something to appreciate. The aimbot itself works very well and I'm sure that with some further work on my end, I can get everything spot on to my play style.

My main focus is on zombies, as I prefer to play legit in MP, and I have to say that this works **** near perfectly for that mode. This won't make you a ***, so don't get any false ideas. You can still easily get your *** kicked. But if your goal is to level the playing field a bit, and build up some good scores for leveling your character and weapons, this cheese is the way to go. As I mentioned in a previous post, I used Iwantcheats a while back for The Division and never had any complaints. Everything always worked as advertised and I was able to use the program easily and effectively, and I"m happy to report that the same goes for this one as well.

If you're on the fence, all I can say is give this a try and you'll find it hard to be disappointed.

Thank you for the free trial period!
Old 11/22/2020, 17:24   #88 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Thanks for the review I added a full 30 days to your sub on our site, have fun!!!
is a trial still an option? stefan102 is my forum user if its possible to test it
Old 11/23/2020, 03:32   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it streamproof ?
Old 11/23/2020, 05:05   #90
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFight View Post
is a trial still an option? stefan102 is my forum user if its possible to test it

Here is the VIP forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acapella12 View Post
Is it streamproof ?
It doesn't show up on Xsplit, not sure about the other streaming platforms I'll check.

NOTE: Want a free 24 hour trial? Register on our forum by then post your username below. We will give you 24 hours access to try our cheat!
Closed Thread

Tags
black ops cold war hacks