Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐️⭐️IWANTCHEATS - BLACK OPS COLD WAR HACKS WITH INSANE AIMBOT UNDETECTED CHEAT⭐️⭐️

Discussion on ⭐️⭐️IWANTCHEATS - BLACK OPS COLD WAR HACKS WITH INSANE AIMBOT UNDETECTED CHEAT⭐️⭐️ within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/16/2020, 15:11   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey i would like to have a trial always thought ur site is a scam but if i can be proven otherwise i would write an good and honest review. Forumname tvh329
Old 11/16/2020, 15:13   #47
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 8283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prellacy View Post
Honest review from one night of playing with these cheats.

First and foremost I have to start with the downsides.
The aimbot could be coded much better than it is. More realistic and logical aim configurations should be implemented such as visibility, sentient choice for possible clients to target (ie. if crosshair && multiple clients -> shortest distance ). Simple checks like that really do make a difference.
Next, for whatever reason when I loaded into zm, I was experiencing probably a solid 5 frames per second. I assume this is because it's handling a massive amount of entities but ya, it's unplayable.

Other than those things, I have nothing bad to say. Quite smooth, excellent stealth with the human aim setting which is exactly what I was looking for.
Props for the super early release and clean UI; if those few things I mentioned were fixed, it would be perfect IMO. The good absolutely overpowers the "bad", I'm quite satisfied with my purchase
Thanks for the review! Go try the aimbot again we just updated it with....
- Randombone is ALWAYS enabled
- BoneScan is ALWAYS enabled
- Vischecks work properly now
- Aimbot works properly
- Bugs are fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndLife5 View Post
Played around with the cheat for a bit.

The aimbot works, though it has a few bugs sometimes, I either missed the option or it's not there, but when it locks to a target it just stays on it, so fighting multiple enemies is a bit tricky. Maybe allowing us to drag our crosshair off an enemy would be nice.

Esp is esp, it works. it's good.

Overal, i think the menu could use some work. Let me know if i'm wrong but the only way to acces the menu is clicking the corner, which starts clicking the menu's below. Overall i do recommend this software. it allows for big rage gameplay or closet cheating quite well.

forum name: EndLife
Thanks! We just updated the aimbot go give it a try! I extended your cheat time!

- Aimbot works properly
- Bugs are fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill4skill467 View Post
Hey i would like to have a trial always thought ur site is a scam but if i can be proven otherwise i would write an good and honest review. Forumname tvh329
Not a scam site we have 1.1 million members! We had some issues 2 years ago with PUBG and an older coder (with bans) but he's gone. We're very fair and even offer refunds if people aren't happy. What other cheat site does that?

I set you up for 24-hour access. Go give it a try and come back here to verify it works, etc. I'll add another 29 days once you write a review. Please be honest with your review. More features are being added today!! The VIP forum is here -
Old 11/16/2020, 15:46   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

maybe im stupid or smth but it seems like i cant download the cheat / no access. If i click on ur link i only get an white site.
if i click on my subscriptions it says nothing either

Name on iwc : tvh329
Old 11/16/2020, 16:51   #49
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill4skill467 View Post
maybe im stupid or smth but it seems like i cant download the cheat / no access. If i click on ur link i only get an white site.
if i click on my subscriptions it says nothing either

Name on iwc : tvh329
Click here -
Old 11/16/2020, 18:12   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey, cannot write you anymore on iwantcheats. asked you for the other 29 days
my review was #30 here would be happy to get those 29 days thank you my id: ZoMBiELaGG
Old 11/16/2020, 23:20   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by BO4Hack View Post
- Aimbot works properly
- Bugs are fixed
-Snip-
Thank you for adding time to my subscription! After playing today, the last update made a significant difference. Thank you for listening to the feedback and implementing changes!
Old 11/17/2020, 16:26   #52
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoMBiE_LaGG View Post
hey, cannot write you anymore on iwantcheats. asked you for the other 29 days
my review was #30 here would be happy to get those 29 days thank you my id: ZoMBiELaGG
Set you back up have fun!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prellacy View Post
Thank you for adding time to my subscription! After playing today, the last update made a significant difference. Thank you for listening to the feedback and implementing changes!
NP enjoy.
Old 11/17/2020, 16:50   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You guys got a warning for fake reviews on

Still skeptical about your reliability, would love to test it (1 day trial) on Warzone tonight and write a review here if it's ok
Old 11/17/2020, 17:39   #54
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviza View Post
You guys got a warning for fake reviews on

Still skeptical about your reliability, would love to test it (1 day trial) on Warzone tonight and write a review here if it's ok
Ya, that's attached to 10 or so different cheat sites, we contacted them and they said they put up warnings for businesses they don't approve of (IE: cheat sites). We don't have time to do fake reviews. You can look back over the reviews here of people that already tried the cheat and see what they think.

I'm fine on giving you a 1 day trial on Cold War, register on the site and let me know your forum name.

Thanks
Old 11/17/2020, 23:55   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

test run?

Hi was wondering about a test run of iwantcheats for cod coldwar? 40 is alot per month so it has to be superb.. i see alot of good reviews but every hack has those reviews to be honest... idk 40.00 a month is just alot?????? EDIT: iwantcheats Username is 6ikness .... even a 2 day trial would be cool just would like to check it out
Old 11/18/2020, 03:58   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey,

I'd like to sign up for the trial aswell my user is: rogye
Old 11/18/2020, 04:31   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyway i can try this out before paying for 30days?
forumname JCKLaborationz
Old 11/18/2020, 21:56   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My forum name is malanof5
Would love to trial it out and give a review if possible.
Old 11/18/2020, 22:09   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would love a trial.. also do you guys accept PayPal?
Forum name is vjay702
Old 11/19/2020, 02:41   #60
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ikness918 View Post
Hi was wondering about a test run of iwantcheats for cod coldwar? 40 is alot per month so it has to be superb.. i see alot of good reviews but every hack has those reviews to be honest... idk 40.00 a month is just alot?????? EDIT: iwantcheats Username is 6ikness .... even a 2 day trial would be cool just would like to check it out
I went to set you up but I see you already purchased a 30 day sub, I hope you have fun!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i17 View Post
Hey,

I'd like to sign up for the trial aswell my user is: rogye
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCKLaborationz View Post
Anyway i can try this out before paying for 30days?
forumname JCKLaborationz
Quote:
Originally Posted by malanof5 View Post
My forum name is malanof5
Would love to trial it out and give a review if possible.
I gave all four of you a 24 hour trial! If you come back here and write a review I'm happy to extend the trial for a week.

Here is the VIP forum -

At this time we are offering 24-hour trials. If you come back here and write a review after your trial we will give you a free week! This is a limited time offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vjay702 View Post
Would love a trial.. also do you guys accept PayPal?
Forum name is vjay702
All set with a trial sir and no we don't offer PayPal but we have 400 other payment methods.
Closed Thread

Tags
black ops cold war hacks