Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐️⭐️IWANTCHEATS - BLACK OPS COLD WAR HACKS WITH INSANE AIMBOT UNDETECTED CHEAT⭐️⭐️

Discussion on ⭐️⭐️IWANTCHEATS - BLACK OPS COLD WAR HACKS WITH INSANE AIMBOT UNDETECTED CHEAT⭐️⭐️ within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/15/2020, 14:42   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
would love to try it out username: braindevd1903
Old 11/15/2020, 14:54   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3863
The Black Market: 105/0/0
I see you do Cold War hacks, but do you do Life Hacks?
Old 11/15/2020, 19:59   #33
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 8283
Quote:
Originally Posted by yonghu99 View Post
I'm interested in a trial and would write a feedback Username: A8964
Set you up for 24 hour access. Go give it a try and come back here to verify it works, etc. I'll add another 29 days once you write a review. Please be honest with your review. More features are being added today!! The VIP forum is here -

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoMBiE_LaGG View Post
after a few problems yesterday the cheat now runs perfectly. Esp works as it should. Aimbot is a beast. i prefer the Human aimbot for a legit aim. Would give after the updates now 9/10. I have been registered at iwantcheats since 2014 but always consider because you haven't heard anything good, but now I've been proved otherwise. Thank you for letting me test the cheat and I hope for the feedback that I can have even more fun with the cheat
Thanks for the review!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffy09 View Post
Are you still looking for trials? i would like to give it a shot as im looking for a stable cheat for this game and will leave a review of my thoughts of it , I registered on your webstie user "tuffy09"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luggas1903 View Post
would love to try it out username: braindevd1903
Set you up for 24-hour access. Go give it a try and come back here to verify it works, etc. I'll add another 29 days once you write a review. Please be honest with your review. More features are being added today!! The VIP forum is here -

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewise97 View Post
I would absolutely love a trial. I can test extensively and write a great review. I can also bring multiple customers with my group of friends who are currently using no cheat necause we've been waiting on a good one.
Sure, just go register and give me your forum name I will set you up!
Old 11/15/2020, 22:00   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BO4Hack View Post
The first working is online now at IWantCheats.

WORKS WITH ZOMBIES!!!!

FEATURES FOR THE BLACK OPS COLD WAR CHEAT
INSTANT KILL AIMBOT

– Instant Kill Aimbot: Takes the enemy out super fast
– Movement Prediction: Bullet hits dead center even with player movement
– Frame Compensation: Frame rate doesn’t matter
– Aim Point: Shows a point on the PC screen for aiming
– Auto Switch: Change to the next enemy player
– Human Aim: Makes you look like a human and not a bot
– Visibility Checks: Shows when the enemy can and can’t be hit
– Penetration Checks: Let you know if bullets can go through an object
– Max Distance: Shows you the enemy anytime they can be hit
– Random Bone: Allows the aimbot to change player bone hit ratios

ADVANCED ESP
– Custom ESP colors
– Custom ESP font
– ESP font shadow
– Custom fade level for players/zombies and objects
– Name
– Distance
– Health ( bar or text )
– Bounding Boxes ( 2D, 2D on head, 3D )
– Line
– Dropped Weapons
– Vehicles
– Explosives
– 2D radar
– Ignore friendlies
– Wallhack: Allows you to see players behind walls, vehicles, or on other floors.
– Radar: See the enemy on our radar with dots
– Enemy: Show on the radar in red
– Moveable: Move the radar anywhere on the screen
– Sizeable: Adjust the size of the radar

Misc
– No Down Time: Cheats are updated in minutes not days.
– Patched Fast: New patched games are fixed in a few hours.
– Works for All Packs: Every game pack works with our Black Ops Cold War cheat.
– DX12 AA,
– DrawFps,
– Draw Time
– Draw Resolution
– Save/load settings( 5 slots )
– Custom crosshair ( 6 )
– Custom Crosshair colors
– Moveable menu
– Moveable 2D radar
– Custom 2D radar size
– Custom 2D radar fade

Protection
– Clean Screenshots: Screenshots can’t show the cheat.
– Clean Videos: Game videos won’t display the cheat.
– Undetected by Anti-Cheat

NOTE: The cheat is online and active with ESP we are still testing the aimbot and will release to subscribers later today. Were also working on various bugs but everything is working great!

WE STILL HAVE 5 TRIALS TO GIVE AWAY FOR FREE! IF YOU WANT TO TRY THE HACK FOR A REVIEW PLEASE REGISTER ON OUR WEBSITE AND POST YOUR FORUM NAME HERE!

Injection - 5/5

It was a very simple and easy injection. Had no problems launching or booting up the game.

Menu - 4/5

The menu was sleek and good design and very easy to set up!

Aimbot - 5/5

The shots are 100% accurate for me. The projectile predictions works awesome!

ESP - 5/5

Very clean and simple ESP and minimal FPS drops for me.

Misc/Radar - 5/5

The radar worked perfect. You can see where people are realtime and always good to use!

After using my trial for couple hours thats my review!
Old 11/15/2020, 23:46   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would love a trial

I'd love a trial!

forum name is EndLife
Old 11/16/2020, 00:49   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
I've registered and purchased time. Forum name is Prellacy, order # is KB2WZWDM

Edit: 2hrs later, still waiting for a response. Not instant by any means.
Old 11/16/2020, 02:54   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 812
Hadn't heard of you guys before, but im premium on SC - and hate their cheat. Is yours better? Willing to buy premium or something else - any way for a vouch copy for a few days to see if I like this more than SC? Your premium isnt unreasonable if it's good.

Just made an acct on your site - D4rkS1d3

Lmk if you can hook me up or if not I may still look at it. SC has let me down big time.
Old 11/16/2020, 03:00   #38
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndLife5 View Post
I'd love a trial!

forum name is EndLife
Set you up for 24 hour access. Go give it a try and come back here to verify it works, etc. I'll add another 29 days once you write a review. Please be honest with your review. More features are being added today!! The VIP forum is here -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prellacy View Post
I've registered and purchased time. Forum name is Prellacy, order # is KB2WZWDM

Edit: 2hrs later, still waiting for a response. Not instant by any means.
Sorry about the wait time were having an issue with Coinbase confirmations. I went ahead and gave you an added free 3 days!

You can find the VIP forum here -

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikCx View Post
Hadn't heard of you guys before, but im premium on SC - and hate their cheat. Is yours better? Willing to buy premium or something else - any way for a vouch copy for a few days to see if I like this more than SC? Your premium isnt unreasonable if it's good.

Just made an acct on your site - D4rkS1d3

Lmk if you can hook me up or if not I may still look at it. SC has let me down big time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffy09 View Post
Are you still looking for trials? i would like to give it a shot as im looking for a stable cheat for this game and will leave a review of my thoughts of it , I registered on your webstie user "tuffy09"
Thanks for the review above!! I extended your cheat time for a full month have fun!!
Old 11/16/2020, 03:05   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is a very big cheat, good seller.
Old 11/16/2020, 03:19   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Appreciate the response. Will leave my honest review after I mess around with it. Just loaded the cheat and confirm its all legit. Was a long time EO client but they are taking their sweet time. Anyway, expect a review from me soon!
Old 11/16/2020, 03:29   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

scumbag site. They always detected. And have been for years. Don't buy avoid at all cost.
Old 11/16/2020, 05:16   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 812
Played for a couple hours with this cheat - Here is my feedback.

Overall - 8/10 - Probably a 7 but bc of how new the game is I gave an extra point. The fact they have this out so soon and functioning this well is awesome. And tbh you cant expect the things I'm going to ding them for just yet.

What I think the cheat does VERY well:
-- The UI is nice, I like the clickable menu as opposed to toggle menu with keyboard buttons.
-- Humanization is very nice. Human Aim really smooths out the aim to make it less robotic, customizable aim speed and smoothness help with this as well. I don't rage 0 so this is what I look for in a cheat.
-- ESP is clean and customizable (size, color, etc)
-- Radar works.
-- Not too heavy - didn't see a huge FPS Drop.

What I didn't get time to test but will update once I have some more time:
-- Zombies - just didnt have time.
-- DX AA - There's an option for DX Anti Aliasing - does this mean it is streamproof? Didn't have time to test either way. If streamproof, this needs to be upped another point. That's a huge plus.

What needs improvement:
--User guide/install info -Mainly two things. 1) This messes with your EFI boot config somehow. I had to go fetch my bitlocker recovery key. If you have bitlocker, make sure your recovery key is somewhere nearby. You should make people aware of this. 2) - Inject time? How are we supposed to guess at this - tell us what to use or make it auto detect.

--Visibility Checks - we need these. Two separate color ESP - one for Vis one for not, also vis check on vis only for aimbot.

-Aim prediction for long distances/moving targets would be a nice bonus - again its sort of early for this, but a huge plus.

--Make the radar moveable. Let me drag that somewhere or give it x,y coords plz.

Overall - I think the cheat does what it says it does and well - I played for a few hours, I used it like I normally would - no rage settings, smooth aim, human aim on - and I enjoyed it.

Keep it secure. I'm not sure what security it offers, but maybe add a spoofer or something?

Forum name for the review - D4rkS1d3

Keep the development coming!
Old 11/16/2020, 06:26   #43
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikCx View Post
Played for a couple hours with this cheat - Here is my feedback.

Overall - 8/10 - Probably a 7 but bc of how new the game is I gave an extra point. The fact they have this out so soon and functioning this well is awesome. And tbh you cant expect the things I'm going to ding them for just yet.

What I think the cheat does VERY well:
-- The UI is nice, I like the clickable menu as opposed to toggle menu with keyboard buttons.
-- Humanization is very nice. Human Aim really smooths out the aim to make it less robotic, customizable aim speed and smoothness help with this as well. I don't rage 0 so this is what I look for in a cheat.
-- ESP is clean and customizable (size, color, etc)
-- Radar works.
-- Not too heavy - didn't see a huge FPS Drop.

What I didn't get time to test but will update once I have some more time:
-- Zombies - just didnt have time.
-- DX AA - There's an option for DX Anti Aliasing - does this mean it is streamproof? Didn't have time to test either way. If streamproof, this needs to be upped another point. That's a huge plus.

What needs improvement:
--User guide/install info -Mainly two things. 1) This messes with your EFI boot config somehow. I had to go fetch my bitlocker recovery key. If you have bitlocker, make sure your recovery key is somewhere nearby. You should make people aware of this. 2) - Inject time? How are we supposed to guess at this - tell us what to use or make it auto detect.

--Visibility Checks - we need these. Two separate color ESP - one for Vis one for not, also vis check on vis only for aimbot.

-Aim prediction for long distances/moving targets would be a nice bonus - again its sort of early for this, but a huge plus.

--Make the radar moveable. Let me drag that somewhere or give it x,y coords plz.

Overall - I think the cheat does what it says it does and well - I played for a few hours, I used it like I normally would - no rage settings, smooth aim, human aim on - and I enjoyed it.

Keep it secure. I'm not sure what security it offers, but maybe add a spoofer or something?

Forum name for the review - D4rkS1d3

Keep the development coming!
Thanks for the review I added a full 30 days to your sub on our site, have fun!!!
Old 11/16/2020, 09:33   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Honest review from one night of playing with these cheats.

First and foremost I have to start with the downsides.
The aimbot could be coded much better than it is. More realistic and logical aim configurations should be implemented such as visibility, sentient choice for possible clients to target (ie. if crosshair && multiple clients -> shortest distance ). Simple checks like that really do make a difference.
Next, for whatever reason when I loaded into zm, I was experiencing probably a solid 5 frames per second. I assume this is because it's handling a massive amount of entities but ya, it's unplayable.

Other than those things, I have nothing bad to say. Quite smooth, excellent stealth with the human aim setting which is exactly what I was looking for.
Props for the super early release and clean UI; if those few things I mentioned were fixed, it would be perfect IMO. The good absolutely overpowers the "bad", I'm quite satisfied with my purchase
Old 11/16/2020, 13:37   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Played around with the cheat for a bit.

The aimbot works, though it has a few bugs sometimes, I either missed the option or it's not there, but when it locks to a target it just stays on it, so fighting multiple enemies is a bit tricky. Maybe allowing us to drag our crosshair off an enemy would be nice.

Esp is esp, it works. it's good.

Overal, i think the menu could use some work. Let me know if i'm wrong but the only way to acces the menu is clicking the corner, which starts clicking the menu's below. Overall i do recommend this software. it allows for big rage gameplay or closet cheating quite well.

forum name: EndLife
Closed Thread

Tags
black ops cold war hacks