Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

closed4ever

Discussion on closed4ever within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/22/2020, 16:29   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by akliaot120 View Post
Zombies Extras (Host Only)
Is this function PC OK? Or PS4? host?

PC and you must be host, but players from consoles can join i think and should benefit from the host modification. But before i was kicked out of the telegram channel there was some reports from a user that console players are getting kicked or something.
Old 11/22/2020, 22:12   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 130
The BOCW tool is very fine so far! Zombie features are very fun to use

Edit: Nvm. i'm blind it's already updated ;P
Old 11/23/2020, 02:35   #78 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by beannnn View Post
90 days $150???

is this a typo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidCheaters View Post
$50 a month is a very reasonable rate.
This.

Most premium cheats are going to run €45/mo ($53).
Most cheats are not going to have a zombie menu.
It is also the beginning of a new call of duty, and prices everywhere are going to be higher because so.

Unless you go buy a commerce based provider which is not going to have a zombie menu, get used to paying €45/mo ($53), if not 40% more than €45/mo.
Old 11/23/2020, 02:45   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Tried buying for over 30 mins but his shoppy is broken and wont let you buy using Skrill, and because he has no discord finding support is near impossible. tried asking some other guys who tried buying and they having same issues. apparently the hack is very good but there is 0 support/help if there are issues, also the only option buying to buy 3 months or lifetime is Unfortunte.

Correction
"Lame"
Old 11/23/2020, 02:52   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acapella12 View Post
Tried buying for over 30 mins but his shoppy is broken and wont let you buy using Skrill
Unless he accepts Skrill personally via DM, it's not listed as an acceptable method of payment.

Quote:
and because he has no discord finding support is near impossible. tried asking some other guys who tried buying and they having same issues. apparently the hack is very good but there is 0 support/help if there are issues
This is a lie. There is support 24/7. If not by staff, everyone in the channel tries to help. When staff is online, help is always given. Just because you don't like the structure of Telegram doesn't mean you should be dishonest and act like you're buying a non-supported product, because what you noted is simply not true.

Quote:
also the only option buying to buy 3 months or lifetime is lame.
It's to maintain a lower userbase. Would you prefer a larger base and be targeted by Treyarch?
Old 11/23/2020, 03:04   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Well, we don't accept Skrill as a payment method so that's why you can't get paying with Skrill to work.

The entire website is a support Telegram. Discord bans cheat servers.

Just use Telegram for support as requested and it will be given.

With all respect intended, I don't like sitting here 12-16 hours a day giving customer service to the best of my ability just for you to call it bad because you don't like the medium of which I give said support.

I want to have a good business relationship with you but you didn't take the time to read my accepted payment methods or use my offered support systems and you want to blame all of that on me? Not cool.

Never Mind it directs me to stripe and it declines my payment everytime.
Old 11/23/2020, 03:19   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If I could pay for 1 month and use paypal I would give it a try. I don't like messing with crypto and anytime I try and use credit card online through these payment systems my card gets locked even if I authorize it. Its just a big hassle.
Old 11/23/2020, 03:26   #83 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamoken View Post
If I could pay for 1 month and use paypal I would give it a try. I don't like messing with crypto and anytime I try and use credit card online through these payment systems my card gets locked even if I authorize it. Its just a big hassle.
Yeah using BTC is a super hassle, normally shoppys work fine for me but these guys shoppy doesnt work for me no matter what tried 3 different card 2 different pcs. nothing works tried asking for help but they must be busy.....
Old 11/23/2020, 05:53   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 106
how long has this cheat been undetected for. specifically for warzone

also how is the aimbot at long distances especially with snipers
Old 11/23/2020, 08:31   #85 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Guess you’re not going to try it then

Typically, anyone that says BTC is a hassle is someone that wants to chargeback after a few weeks of use and move onto another provider to do the same thing.

I understand the concern when you’re dealing with a new provider and being hesitant to use BTC, but when there is an established community and an abundance of vouches, you either try it or you don’t. Nobody is going to change their price structure for one person when there’s 100+ people that have and are willing to pay the preexisting cost.
Old 11/23/2020, 08:34   #86 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheat works fantastically.
Everything that is bugged is fixed pretty darn fast.

10/10 my guy. If timescale is a possibility id love it to be added.
other than that, aimbot is top tier. I have my settings near default and it looks so **** legit with killcams
Old 11/23/2020, 10:13   #87 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Typically, anyone that says BTC is a hassle is someone that wants to chargeback after a few weeks of use and move onto another provider to do the same thing.
I used BTC to pay and would definitely say it's a big hassle unless you have a few hundred $ worth BTC laying around all the time for situations like this.
Otherwise getting it when you need it is very very annoying but hey you only live once right? Not here to cry but i never refunded a cheat in my life so your statement i can't agree on.

Quote:
I don't like messing with crypto and anytime I try and use credit card online through these payment systems my card gets locked even if I authorize it. Its just a big hassle.
The thing with the credit card is sadly true, every second website like this i use my card on it gets blocked and i have to call my bank to unblock it again because they're idiots (the bank), thus why i used BTC even if it's annoying.

Quote:
Discord bans cheat servers.
This is indeed partly true, but you can block words like "cheat" and "hack" in Discord which prevents them from getting deleted, i'm in a few cheating discords and some of them are alive for over 2 years now.
People just use the term "cheese" or "ebook" instead because it's their only option which effectively prevents those issues.
It is still your choice ofc lol, there are just way more customizing options in Discord.
Old 11/23/2020, 11:18   #88 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
FWD your USB to Shadow PC in USB peripherals settings.

It does work on Shadow but if you can't get it working, I will refund you.

I am not a scam provider. I refund people who can't get the software working and no, I wouldn't lie to you or trick you for money. I'll either get it working for you or refund you.
can you help me get it working? i pm you
Old 11/23/2020, 14:13   #89 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 349
I am trying to buy but it says out of stock?
Old 11/23/2020, 16:13   #90 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 106
just bought warzone received key but no loader please help : )

I left a message in telegram.
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, call of duty, cheat, cod, hack