Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

closed4ever

Discussion on closed4ever within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/19/2020, 05:46   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 812
+ Rep and a vouch from me. Guy is legit - cheat seems secure - easy to install and use - and the zombies addition is nice. Dev seems to be consistently looking for ways to improve as well - overall 9/10 - Add vis checks and that goes to a 10/10.
Old 11/19/2020, 06:55   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How long are updates usually?

Thanks,
Old 11/19/2020, 10:17   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidCheaters View Post
Hey, Zombies support has been added with some great features. Please see thread for full details.

Hey, I actually do apologize for coming at you like that. Your question or accusation rather was indeed valid and while it's not correct, I can see where you came from with that. I apologize for being so rude. I've PM'd you a free 30 days for CW.

BTW that being said, I didn't not get my "facts straight." When I said "no relation," I was always speaking about the cheat related to Gator. I didn't say "no relation" in terms of myself and him. I was referring to the cheat. Hopefully that clears it up.
All good man, apology accepted. Yes I did have legitimate concern after being a past customer with Gator and seeing that you had a relation with him. Gator did a lot of his customers dirty not only with his MW product. When I purchase cheats I usually purchase lifetime packages. Of course I understand that lifetime doesn't mean lifetime obviously, but when you go and spend 280 - 300 dollars and only got to use the product a few times over a 5 months periods of owning it because you have a family or personal things outside of gaming, and stuff you would be frustrated to. I appreciate you sending me a free 30 days for CW but I have already gone with another provider. If things get detected over there then yes I will for sure give that 30 days a try. Sorry for coming off a little harsh myself. We all have are good days and bad days.
Old 11/19/2020, 10:34   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Work on VM?
Old 11/19/2020, 11:39   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just ordered this. Order ID: 52218d38-417f-4227-99dc-f883fdcf3e89

My anti virus goes crazy and warning me with severe warnings.
When opened I have to enter my serial number and then it says network error.
After this I get even more anti virus warnings.

This doesn't work at all.

Please refund.
Old 11/19/2020, 14:05   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG10XU View Post

Please refund.

try turning all anti virus off cheetos dont usually work with them.
Old 11/19/2020, 14:07   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempmaillol View Post
try turning all anti virus off cheetos dont usually work with them.
I've had many cheats and never needed to turn it off. That is not a solution.
Old 11/19/2020, 16:29   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can vouch. Purchased Lifetime and I love this cheat. ESP is clean, minimal and has tons of customizable features. Void actually responds back to you and will help you with any issues you may be having. Probably one of the most responsive sellers I've ever dealt with. Would recommend anyone give this cheat a go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG10XU View Post

Please refund.
The cheat works, but if you can't follow simple instructions like turning off your Anti virus, what do you expect?
Old 11/19/2020, 16:47   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How long does it take to update ?
Old 11/19/2020, 18:31   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yes, update time is what I'm looking for. When Warzone makes an update, how much time has it taken your hack to update itself? Please use recent updates as reference.
Old 11/19/2020, 19:02   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Could you consider offering the opportunity of a 1month sub before buying lifetime? Like a 1month test? Or do I have to buy 3 months then lifetime... Looks à bit too expensive I guess 🤔 can you DM me if we can deal for a 1month then lifetime buy? Thanks by advance,

Gtz, Ztakst
Old 11/19/2020, 20:00   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wait so it's 100% working on shadow?
Old 11/19/2020, 20:21   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Angry

Do i need a usb or something for using it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidCheaters View Post
You may use on Shadow PC if you wish yes.
Dude, i just bought it, and i don't thinks it's gonna work on shadow, did you just lied to me?
Old 11/19/2020, 20:57   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Idk how to turn off my secureboot on shadow could you help me?
Old 11/19/2020, 21:00   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
My official review for VoidCheaters (HoneyHacks) - Updated 3/12/2020
  • Aimbot - 5/10
  • ESP - 8.5/10
  • Setup 10/10

Additional. Zombies tool review -
  • Aimbot - 5/10
  • ESP - 9/10
  • *** Mode - 9/10
  • Weak Zombies - 9/10
  • Timescale - 9/10
  • Speedhack - 9/10

Breakdown -

[Aimbot]: I initially ranked this 9/10. However, after updates, I give it a 5/10. The aimbot quality has deteriorated significantly. It has become unreliable and unpredictable, regardless of settings as settings are often ignored. Shooting at a distance, with low FOV, has significant issues of locking on miles away from where the target is standing.

[ESP]: I gave ESP an 8.5/10 as there is currently no visible check. However, after talking with Void, he assured me that it is coming. Once it does, I will adjust the 8.5 to 9/10. With that being said, having no vis. check is not an issue. You can simply turn smooth up and it won't lock through walls, or if it does, it's so minor it's hardly noticeable and it'll appear as if you're doing it yourself versus the aimbot doing it.

[Zombies]: The menu is great. Bugs are worked-out regularly and it's a great tool with incredible features. Additionally, if you're willing, you can host zombies and profit greatly from it. It's ROI is incredible.

[Setup]: Not much to say about the setup. It's EXTREMELY easy. Download the launcher, throw it on your USB, add the exe to your firewall (or disable your firewall entirely), and launch the game. Simple.

[Conclusion]: After a few weeks, I still believe this to be the best zombie menu out. You can easily profit from this menu, and have a great time cheating. However, as the quality of the aimbot has deteriorated, and I can no longer rank this in my top 5 for multiplayer.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, call of duty, cheat, cod, hack