Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EliminationCheats - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone Cheat

Discussion on EliminationCheats - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone Cheat within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow EliminationCheats - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone Cheat

We are back! EliminationCheats has been providing cheats since 2012. Giving you an advantage over your competition in your favourite games.

We offer cheats ranging from AAA to indie games and are looking to add new ones constantly. We have great support available at nearly 24/7 to help you out if there are any issues.

Whether you want to be legitimate or rage, either way EliminationCheats will provide you a way to eliminate your enemies and turn winning to an every game occasion.

We now have our forums online and sales will be on EliminationCheats forums also.

All details & Screenshots will be on the forums.

If anyone from elitepvpers want's to buy also send me a trade request on here also!

We have never had one detection with our amazing Call of duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone cheat it's an amazing product coded with an awful amount of time and effort to make our customers safe.

MY DISCORD: EliminationVIP#3841

DISCORD SERVER:

ACCEPTED PAYMENTS VIA:

| PAYPAL | - | BITCOIN |

Anti-Cheat: UNDETECTED

[FEATURES]

WARNING SYSTEM TO PREVENT BANS

- ModernWarfare MODULE UPDATE CHECKER (shows alert & message if codmw module has been updated)

- Battle.net MODULE UPDATE CHECKER (shows alert & message if battle.net module has been updated)

- Warden Anti-Cheat MODULE UPDATE CHECKER (shows alert & message if warden module has been updated)

SECURITY/PROTECTION:

-BATTLE.NET CLIENT UNDETECTED

-WARDEN ANTI-CHEAT UNDETECTED

PROTECTION:

- Professional protection & advanced bypass methods

- Kernel Driver Exploit

- Stealth Mode

- NO ModernWarfare.exe manipulation

- NO Memory modification

- NO .DLL Library

- Process/Module/PEB Hiding

- String destruction

- Polymorphism

- Random CRC32/MD5Checksum

- Secret tweaks & algorithms

- Anti-Debbuger/Disassember/API/Dumper detection

- Anti-Leaksystem/HardwareID protection

- Unique coded, individual build for each customer

- Silent SECURITY UPDATE

[GALLERY=title: EliminationCheats: COD:MW & Warzone Cheat][*]image: https://i.ibb.co/JnCzyhz/Screenshot-133.jpg[*]image: https://i.ibb.co/chQQJkk/Screenshot-136.png[*]image: https://i.ibb.co/tzYPZxv/Screenshot-134.jpg[*]image: https://i.ibb.co/ZGBvCm6/Screenshot-137.jpg[/GALLER
Y]
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/22/2020, 06:08   #2

My old discord server got taken down and my old discord has been banned I have also updated the trheee with new details, here is my new details if you need me:

Discord = EliminationVIP#4119

DISCORD SERVER:
Old 09/25/2020, 01:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 856
The Black Market: 128/0/0
U will need to add a backlink to Elitepvpers if u want to advertise your website on this forum i think.
Old 09/25/2020, 15:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASSANOVAA View Post
U will need to add a backlink to Elitepvpers if u want to advertise your website on this forum i think.
Back link on my forums? If so no problem I will add one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASSANOVAA View Post
Backlink added.
Old 09/29/2020, 18:51   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This guy provides nice support, I just bought it and it's running. I will update sooner status here.

Right now, i recommend their products.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2020, 04:17   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Modern Warefare has been extrememly nice, no shadow bans or bans in general. The detection rate is incredible, I have accidentally used old loaders and not gotten punished. Completely recommend this and their other products.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2020, 23:24   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 31
+rep decent guy, friendly seller cool to work with
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2020, 09:16   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep good guy, helped me through each step and provided me with an amazing product.
Old 10/06/2020, 04:42   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Better than EO. Hands down. Come join the EC FAMILY <3
Old 10/10/2020, 22:42   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1281
I've been using this for a couple of hours now, so I'd like to give my input/review -

I'm going to put my overall impression first as it is often skipped at the end.

**OVERALL** - I recommend trying EC. I think this product will be superior to most on the market with a few changes to ESP. The aimbot as it stands now is one of the best I've used in over a dozen providers. I believe the majority of aimbotters want to appear as legit as possible, and this bot truly delivers that as it feels like a strong aim assist.

[PRICE: 5/10] – $15 for a day (EU to USD with PP fees) is simply too much for this product. $15 for 3 days would be more appropriate. $30-40 for a month instead of $30 for a week (25 EU). The aimbot is truly the best feature of this application, but the ESP needs work, and I simply can't justify spending as much on, essentially, an aimbot only. However, with changes to the ESP, my rating would go up.

[AIMBOT: 8/10] – Honestly, I can’t decide if I want to rate this an 8 or a 9. I felt this aimbot is one of the best on the market in terms of smoothness and humanized behavior. It feels like a stronger version of aim assist. I’m genuinely impressed how well this feels.

[ESP: 5/10] – I wasn't impressed with the ESP at all, and I feel it needs a lot of work.
  • Boxes remain on dead players far too long
  • Boxes often get stuck on a path a player ran
  • Boxes/skeleton sometimes doesn't change when visible/not visible.
There currently isn't a way to change colors, but I'd recommend either adding one OR changing colors to red when not visible and green when visible.

[SETUP: 10/10] - Setup was hassle free, had no issues getting it up and running.

**CRASHING** - I crashed about every two games. I found that you need to allow about 20-30 seconds for the game to render in before opening the menu (after the countdown), or you will crash (i9 9900k, 3080, 64gb ram).
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2020, 01:15   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
I've been using this for a couple of hours now, so I'd like to give my input/review -

I'm going to put my overall impression first as it is often skipped at the end.

**OVERALL** - I recommend trying EC. I think this product will be superior to most on the market with a few changes to ESP. The aimbot as it stands now is one of the best I've used in over a dozen providers. I believe the majority of aimbotters want to appear as legit as possible, and this bot truly delivers that as it feels like a strong aim assist.

[PRICE: 5/10] – $15 for a day (EU to USD with PP fees) is simply too much for this product. $15 for 3 days would be more appropriate. $30-40 for a month instead of $30 for a week (25 EU). The aimbot is truly the best feature of this application, but the ESP needs work, and I simply can't justify spending as much on, essentially, an aimbot only. However, with changes to the ESP, my rating would go up.

[AIMBOT: 8/10] – Honestly, I can’t decide if I want to rate this an 8 or a 9. I felt this aimbot is one of the best on the market in terms of smoothness and humanized behavior. It feels like a stronger version of aim assist. I’m genuinely impressed how well this feels.

[ESP: 5/10] – I wasn't impressed with the ESP at all, and I feel it needs a lot of work.
  • Boxes remain on dead players far too long
  • Boxes often get stuck on a path a player ran
  • Boxes/skeleton sometimes doesn't change when visible/not visible.
There currently isn't a way to change colors, but I'd recommend either adding one OR changing colors to red when not visible and green when visible.

[SETUP: 10/10] - Setup was hassle free, had no issues getting it up and running.

**CRASHING** - I crashed about every two games. I found that you need to allow about 20-30 seconds for the game to render in before opening the menu (after the countdown), or you will crash (i9 9900k, 3080, 64gb ram).
Thank you for the honest review, Noted all the problems above an update will be done soon with the fixes.
Old 10/11/2020, 03:48   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you need to download additional software like reWASD to use controller?
Old 10/11/2020, 15:52   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidShooter View Post
Do you need to download additional software like reWASD to use controller?
Yes and I have a way to make it work.
Old 10/17/2020, 15:04   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can i play it in Full Screen and runing over 100% resolution ?
Old 10/20/2020, 13:31   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JameKills View Post
Can i play it in Full Screen and runing over 100% resolution ?
Full Screen borderless only I'm afraid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elimin4ti0n View Post
We are back! EliminationCheats has been providing cheats since 2012. Giving you an advantage over your competition in your favourite games.

We offer cheats ranging from AAA to indie games and are looking to add new ones constantly. We have great support available at nearly 24/7 to help you out if there are any issues.

Whether you want to be legitimate or rage, either way EliminationCheats will provide you a way to eliminate your enemies and turn winning to an every game occasion.

We now have our forums online and sales will be on EliminationCheats forums also.

All details & Screenshots will be on the forums.

If anyone from elitepvpers want's to buy also send me a trade request on here also!

We have never had one detection with our amazing Call of duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone cheat it's an amazing product coded with an awful amount of time and effort to make our customers safe.

MY DISCORD: Elimination#3381

DISCORD SERVER:

ACCEPTED PAYMENTS VIA:

| PAYPAL | - | STRIPE | - | BITCOIN |

[1 DAY/24 HOURS = £10 ]

[1 WEEK = £25 ]

[1 MONTH = £50 ]

Anti-Cheat: UNDETECTED

[FEATURES]

AIMBOT

- AIMBOT

- AIM KEY

- AIM SPOT

- AIM FOV

- DRAW AIMFOV

- AIM SMOOTH

- AIM DISTANCE

- AIM VISABLE

- AIM PREDICTION

- AIMVELOCITY

- NO RECOIL

VISUALS

- BOX ESP

- BONE/SKELETON ESP

- NAME ESP

- DISTANCE ESP

- HEALTH ESP

- WEAPON ESP

- SNAPLINE ESP

- VEHICLE ESP

- ENEMY WARNING ESP

- ENEMY ONLY ESP

- TEAM ONLY ESP

- VISIBLE ESP

- RANGE ESP

RADAR

- RADARHACK = shows players on a 2D radar GUI

- RADARZOOM = zoom/range on 2D radar GUI

OTHER/MISC

- CONTROLLER SUPPORT = play with your controller while using the cheat

- Save Settings

WARNING SYSTEM TO PREVENT BANS

- ModernWarfare MODULE UPDATE CHECKER (shows alert & message if codmw module has been updated)

- Battle.net MODULE UPDATE CHECKER (shows alert & message if battle.net module has been updated)

- Warden Anti-Cheat MODULE UPDATE CHECKER (shows alert & message if warden module has been updated)

SECURITY/PROTECTION:

-BATTLE.NET CLIENT UNDETECTED

-WARDEN ANTI-CHEAT UNDETECTED

PROTECTION:

- Professional protection & advanced bypass methods

- Kernel Driver Exploit

- Stealth Mode

- NO ModernWarfare.exe manipulation

- NO Memory modification

- NO .DLL Library

- Process/Module/PEB Hiding

- String destruction

- Polymorphism

- Random CRC32/MD5Checksum

- Secret tweaks & algorithms

- Anti-Debbuger/Disassember/API/Dumper detection

- Anti-Leaksystem/HardwareID protection

- Unique coded, individual build for each customer

- Silent SECURITY UPDATE

ОС support:

Windows 10 - 1709,1803,1809,1903,1909,2004
Currently have the backup server working as our old one got banned, Everything is updated with our new details! Thanks.