Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



🔥 RUT - ORIGINAL COD16:MW/WZ UNLOCKER 🔥 RUAVT - INFINITY UAV TOOL 🔥 SEASON 4 ✅

Discussion on 🔥 RUT - ORIGINAL COD16:MW/WZ UNLOCKER 🔥 RUAVT - INFINITY UAV TOOL 🔥 SEASON 4 ✅ within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 02/19/2021, 18:53   #286 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
When you buy from a reseller, the developer is not responsible for any mishaps that were caused by the reseller.

Next time buy from the source directly, not a reseller.
To be honest, this is why I messaged rivera to ask him about buying a new key because the reseller one was invalid, and he didn't message me back 🤷*♂️

But when I also bought the first time I didn't realise at the time he was a reseller until a few days went by and I searched it on here
Tat2ad is offline  
Old 02/19/2021, 18:57   #287 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrier762 View Post
I was shadow banned after first use and have never used any other cheats. I'm high enough level to have all camos and only did camos. So be careful using this tool
same here.
unairock is offline  
Old 02/19/2021, 19:25   #288

 
elite*gold: 1742
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 199
Received Thanks: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrier762 View Post
I was shadow banned after first use and have never used any other cheats. I'm high enough level to have all camos and only did camos. So be careful using this tool
Quote:
Originally Posted by unairock View Post
same here.
read this please
Quote:
Originally Posted by SayRivera View Post
guys, there is a huge difference between disabling defender/your AV/adding to exceptions and manually turning off antivirus as it shown on screenshot in instruction

the instruction is not a joke and if it says REMOVE ALL THIRD-PARTY ANTI-VIRUSES AND TURN OFF SLIDERS IN WINDOWS DEFENDER MANUALLY, then this is exactly what you need to do

getting a shadow bans due to using RUT is not based/normal and I can record a 10-hour video where I will re-launch the game while using tool each time, but if I will do it every day, when will I do updates and other?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2ad View Post
To be honest, this is why I messaged rivera to ask him about buying a new key because the reseller one was invalid, and he didn't message me back 🤷*♂️
too many chats and I just lose some of them, my new site will have a normal ticket system

about key - i will once again contact your seller and if he does not solve this problem, then I will give you a key, and remove him from sellix
SayRivera is offline  
Old 02/19/2021, 19:29   #289 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
0x41^4's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 491
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,915
Received Thanks: 1,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2ad View Post
To be honest, this is why I messaged rivera to ask him about buying a new key because the reseller one was invalid, and he didn't message me back 🤷*♂️

But when I also bought the first time I didn't realise at the time he was a reseller until a few days went by and I searched it on here
Simply because Rivera didn't message you back isn't a reason to tell people to use "caution" before buying. Especially when you're telling people to use caution on a thread of someone you didn't even buy from.

In future, use this thread to ask a question before buying - https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...viders-64.html
0x41^4 is offline  
Old 02/19/2021, 21:09   #290 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SayRivera View Post
read this please



too many chats and I just lose some of them, my new site will have a normal ticket system

about key - i will once again contact your seller and if he does not solve this problem, then I will give you a key, and remove him from sellix
I followed your instructions to a T and everything worked fine it but it still got me shadow banned
Carrier762 is offline  
Old 02/19/2021, 23:58   #291 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiima View Post
If they are already in the game and just "hided" it's possible.

U can also select Soap who is not in the game released
They are, that's why I am asking if its possible to unlock them with rut
ilyaking123 is offline  
Old 02/21/2021, 00:20   #292 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
carrito21's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 210
Received Thanks: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyaking123 View Post
They are, that's why I am asking if its possible to unlock them with rut
No, is not possible.

that's only possible with stuff like operators, blueprints, etc.
carrito21 is offline  
Old 02/21/2021, 00:31   #293 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrito21 View Post
No, is not possible.

that's only possible with stuff like operators, blueprints, etc.
It was possible for Streetsweper, hammer and katana so why its not possible to get Makarov?
ilyaking123 is offline  
Old 02/21/2021, 02:27   #294 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 401
Received Thanks: 32
what are blueprints? will enemies also see the skins of they pick up the guns or is it only for me?
MaxDeCosta is offline  
Old 02/21/2021, 13:55   #295 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
hi @ i have question , using ur unlocker from today and i found that my vehicles , cards and emblems are not saving at all (camos,watches and operators works perfect)...im doing something wrong or unlocekr need update ?
l33tVooDoo is offline  
Old 02/21/2021, 23:07   #296 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
0x41^4's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 491
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,915
Received Thanks: 1,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by l33tVooDoo View Post
hi @SayRivera i have question , using ur unlocker from today and i found that my vehicles , cards and emblems are not saving at all (camos,watches and operators works perfect)...im doing something wrong or unlocekr need update ?
Once you've picked what you want, go into a game, cut your parachute and hit the ground for good measure then leave the game.

It'll stay then.
0x41^4 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2021, 00:49   #297

 
elite*gold: 1742
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 199
Received Thanks: 163
about shadow bans reports after last the game update
i think the problem is in the operators
it doesn't ban anyone, but many messages about shadow bans after unlocking operators
I do not know what exactly the problem is, no algorithms visible to me have changed
and it's not about the tool itself, just the game developers have changed something and now I'm looking for possible reasons of these shadow bans

I'm not going to turn off any functions until I have enough information, but I advise you not to unlock operators at the moment and use only weapons unlock
I also advise you to use a spoofer even if you have not been banned before, especially for those who want to unlock items on a console account

at the moment I also have no idea why, but when you launching the game on your console after unlocking, you are most likely to get a shadow ban, when using a known working spoofer - this does not happen, all my guys who are engaged in unlock service and use spoofers make console accounts without problems and none of them encounters shadow bans
SayRivera is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2021, 05:39   #298 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Once you've picked what you want, go into a game, cut your parachute and hit the ground for good measure then leave the game.

It'll stay then.
it worked , thx
l33tVooDoo is offline  
Old 02/22/2021, 12:58   #299 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
ilikebacon's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,972
Received Thanks: 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by SayRivera View Post
about shadow bans reports after last the game update
i think the problem is in the operators
it doesn't ban anyone, but many messages about shadow bans after unlocking operators
I do not know what exactly the problem is, no algorithms visible to me have changed
and it's not about the tool itself, just the game developers have changed something and now I'm looking for possible reasons of these shadow bans

I'm not going to turn off any functions until I have enough information, but I advise you not to unlock operators at the moment and use only weapons unlock
I also advise you to use a spoofer even if you have not been banned before, especially for those who want to unlock items on a console account

at the moment I also have no idea why, but when you launching the game on your console after unlocking, you are most likely to get a shadow ban, when using a known working spoofer - this does not happen, all my guys who are engaged in unlock service and use spoofers make console accounts without problems and none of them encounters shadow bans
When you find something out let us know if you could.

A question though, so once I unlock everything. Are we not able to change the weapon camos or anything like that once we are done with the tool, like we set up the weapon and camos we want in the blueprints then after the 24 hours is done are we not able to change the blue prints
ilikebacon is online now  
Old 02/22/2021, 14:13   #300 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
When you find something out let us know if you could.

A question though, so once I unlock everything. Are we not able to change the weapon camos or anything like that once we are done with the tool, like we set up the weapon and camos we want in the blueprints then after the 24 hours is done are we not able to change the blue prints
its not a hard unlock, everything is only unlocked where ever you open RUT.

you can set up your classes etc, but when you close the game and reopen you will have everything back to normal, but with your saved blueprints.
lzzr is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 💥💥 💰💰 ROUBLES 💰💰✅ ELITE 💎 ITEMS ✅🔥 EXP 🔥 Service (⭐EFTDollar⭐) 💥💥
05/05/2022 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 97 Replies
Roubles, Elite Items, Boosting & EXP ⭐Service⭐ ⭐0.12.11⭐ ⭐Contact⭐ Discord Link = EFTDollar#6958 ⭐PROOF⭐ https://www.g2g.com/EFTDollar
[Selling] ✅✅ www.D3BOOST.com ✅✅ CHEAP VBUCKS ✅✅ ALL PLATFORMS ✅✅ LEGIT & SAFE ✅✅ PRICE MATCH ✅✅
03/10/2019 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies
Be back soon!
[Trading] 🔥🔥🔥 ✅✅✅ 💯💯💯Rainbow Six Account Trading Or Selling ! 2 🔥🔥🔥 ✅✅✅ 💯💯💯
04/28/2018 - Rainbow Six Siege Trading - 0 Replies
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/43896638885 4358017/439028724680228874/Tom_Clancys_Rainbow_Six _Siege2018-4-26-14-42-34.jpg PHOTO 1 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4397790033 98619156/439779184865312768/oyun1.png PHOTO 2 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4397790033 98619156/439779172148314112/oyun2.png PHOTO 3 ALL GAME SEASON PASS AND DLC OPENED !!! I Trade R6 Cheat Or sell 100$
[Selling] ✅✅✅_WWW.D3BOOST.COM_✅✅✅ ✅✅✅_SEASON_JOURNEY_✅✅✅_COSMIC_WINGS_✅✅✅ ✅✅✅_PARAGON_BOOST_✅✅✅
11/26/2017 - Diablo 3 Trading - 7 Replies
https://i.imgur.com/4S5m2MU.gif 🔥 ABOUT US 🔥 At D3Boost, we care about our customers and that’s why we’re constantly looking to improve our boosting services. We started operating back in the days when Diablo 3 was first released in May 2012. D3Boost was established by a group of eSports Gamers who wanted to serve the community by mainly selling Diablo 3 Boosting & Power Leveling services. Although Diablo 3 is and will remain our main figure, we’re also proud to be offering Destiny 2...



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2023 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.