Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Modern Warfare Obsidian Account

Discussion on Modern Warfare Obsidian Account within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Modern Warfare Obsidian Account

Hi guys,

Selling my Obsidian account at the moment because covid has ****** my job and I need money asap.

It's got Obsidian: RPG, MP7, Bizon, Origin, Model 680.

I've got Damascus on every single gun except for: AN-94, Striker 45, ISO and the FiNN LMG (the FiNN is still locked atm).

Overall career level of 887.

It's not got great WZ stats, but has a 1.0 KD @ 106k kills in MP

I don't know what the best Calling Cards or Emblems are, but I'm happy to send them if there is an interested buyer.

S5 BP is at 36.5 at the moment.

I don't know what else there is to know about it, but if you have any questions, please let me know!

Looking for offers if possible, silly ones will be ignored as I know it's worth a fair bit. Only accepting BTC, or PP F&F, as I've been ****** over before with people charging back and accuse me of **** when they change the account details.

My discord is: Airatise#5412

Tags
account, cod, damascus, obsidian

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 🔥 MODERN WARFARE RECOVERIES | DAMASCUS , OBSIDIAN , PLATINUM AND MUCH MORE! 🔥
06/22/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 4 Replies
Are you looking for Damascus, Obsidian, Platinum, Gold and more? Here we've got you all you need for a insane cheap price and fast delivery! We are available to offer you the following services: - Damascus on each category or all of your guns - Obsidian on each category or all of your guns Prices: My ONLY Discord: Jam#3913
[Selling] 🔥 MODERN WARFARE RECOVERIES | DAMASCUS , OBSIDIAN , PLATINUM AND MUCH MORE! 🔥
03/02/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 2 Replies
Are you looking for Damascus, Obsidian, Platinum, Gold and more? Here we've got you all you need for a insane cheap price and fast delivery! We are available to offer you the following services: - Damascus on selected or all of your guns - Obsidian on selected or all of your guns - Platinum on selected or all of your guns - Gold on selected or all of your guns Prices:
06/06/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 7 Replies
Are you looking for Damascus, Obsidian, Platinum, Gold and more? Here we've got you all you need for a insane cheap price and fast delivery! We are available to offer you the following services: - Damascus on each category or all of your guns - Obsidian on each category or all of your guns Prices: My ONLY Discord: Jam#3913
[Buying] Divine+ Obsidian Katana or Obsidian Greatsword on NA Vengeance
01/20/2017 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Wishing to buy a Divine+ Obsidian Katana or Greatsword on NA Vengeance. PM with offer. Thanks!
Steam Account [CoD 4 Modern Warfare && CoD Modern Warfare 3]
07/10/2013 - Steam Trading - 8 Replies
Verkaufe hier mal einen Steam Account mit CoD 4 Modern Warfare && CoD Modern Warfare 3. Der Account ist VAC Unbanned. Macht mir Angebote :) Nur PSC oder Elite*gold (1€:50eg)