Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Activision - Call of Duty Modernwarfare Damascus

Discussion on Activision - Call of Duty Modernwarfare Damascus within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Activision - Call of Duty Modernwarfare Damascus

Selling Call of Duty Modern Warfare Activision only Damascus account. 1.02 kdr and 2-3 obsidians.
Purchase:
Contacts: Rick Sanchez#2193
Old 09/13/2020, 08:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hätte Interesse an dem Damascus Account. Möchte aber bei dir (nothing personal) möchte ich nicht first gehen also über deinen shoppy Link kaufe ich ihn nicht.
Old 09/15/2020, 22:16   #3

yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leader Pain View Post
Hätte Interesse an dem Damascus Account. Möchte aber bei dir (nothing personal) möchte ich nicht first gehen also über deinen shoppy Link kaufe ich ihn nicht.
Hi yes, You can come contact me in my discord, where I have vouches from all of sales and a good track record with shoppy and other payment processing websites.
Old 09/16/2020, 20:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Got an account for boosting his server. Everything seems legit here.
Thanks
1 User