Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Damascus account(s) and more

Discussion on Selling Damascus account(s) and more within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 411
Selling Damascus account(s) and more

Hi all,

I am providing Damascus accounts and other accounts on your request.

FULL ACCESS ACCOUNTS (Multiplayer)
----------------------------------------------------
DAMASCUS // €100

DAMASCUS + SOME OBSIDIAN // €130
WZ ONLY
DAMASCUS // €80

DAMASCUS + SOME OBSIDIAN // €100
Pricing variants depend on the stats and items listed on the account
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
RANDOM LEVEL 55+ ACCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE // €45
- 1.5+ KD
- Most guns unlocked
- Mostly all guns levelled up and pretty far with camos
- Ready for warzone or FULL game.

All accounts come with name change included and you'll get access to the Activision account

For the special requests join our discord server, proof and vouches can also be provided in our discord server as we already have customers.

My Discord: remzzie#5684 for any questions.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 🔥 MODERN WARFARE RECOVERIES | DAMASCUS , OBSIDIAN , PLATINUM AND MUCH MORE! 🔥
03/02/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 2 Replies
Are you looking for Damascus, Obsidian, Platinum, Gold and more? Here we've got you all you need for a insane cheap price and fast delivery! We are available to offer you the following services: - Damascus on selected or all of your guns - Obsidian on selected or all of your guns - Platinum on selected or all of your guns - Gold on selected or all of your guns Prices:
[Selling] 🔥 MODERN WARFARE RECOVERIES | DAMASCUS , OBSIDIAN , PLATINUM AND MUCH MORE! 🔥
06/06/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 7 Replies
Are you looking for Damascus, Obsidian, Platinum, Gold and more? Here we've got you all you need for a insane cheap price and fast delivery! We are available to offer you the following services: - Damascus on each category or all of your guns - Obsidian on each category or all of your guns Prices: My ONLY Discord: Jam#3913
05/21/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 2 Replies
Are you looking for Damascus, Obsidian, Platinum, Gold and more? Here we've got you all you need for a insane cheap price and fast delivery! We are available to offer you the following services: - Damascus on each category or all of your guns - Obsidian on each category or all of your guns Prices: My ONLY Discord: Jam#3913
[Selling] Blizzard Call of Duty MW Account (Damascus and more)
03/11/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
Battle.net account with following: preorder COD MW preorder Overwatch (with a few rare skins; played it in season 1) COD MW details: All camos unlocked for every gun (Damascus unlocked) All Missions done
[Selling] Sell Flip Knife | Damascus Steel and more skins
12/02/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I sell my all skins and my knife! Inventory https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656119802733 7710/inventory/ Send me Offers pls. I only accept PayPal.