Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎GHOSTAIM.COM💎🔥VANGUARD/MW2019/WARZONE/BOCW🔥AIMBOT✔️ESP✔️SPOOFER✔️RICOCHET✔️

Discussion on 💎GHOSTAIM.COM💎🔥VANGUARD/MW2019/WARZONE/BOCW🔥AIMBOT✔️ESP✔️SPOOFER✔️RICOCHET✔️ within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/24/2020, 01:31   #151 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murkee2900 View Post
Pretty sure I bought the correct one as it says BOCW on the application before I inject it. Also client keeps crashing as soon as I inject
Looks like Zombies was temporarily removed for maintenance.

Join the Discord and join #questions so that a staff can troubleshoot for you.
Old 12/24/2020, 01:32   #152 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Looks like Zombies was temporarily removed for maintenance.

Join the Discord and join #questions so that a staff can troubleshoot for you.
Do you have the discord link by any chance? I tried joining through their site 20x now and it isn't working
Old 12/24/2020, 01:33   #153 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murkee2900 View Post
Do you have the discord link by any chance? I tried joining through their site 20x now and it isn't working
Click Discord, it'll ask you to sign-in via the web browser (if you're not already, do that first).
Old 12/24/2020, 01:34   #154 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Click Discord, it'll ask you to sign-in via the web browser (if you're not already, do that first).
Bro I'm logged in. I literally clicked join 20x and it does nothing at all

Don't waste your money folks. Literally didn't even get any of the mods to work and I'm already shadowbanned LOL

EDIT: I'm actually perrmabanned. I don't recommend paying for this just to get yourself banned
Old 12/24/2020, 23:25   #155 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

... 2 days and Perma Ban !
Old 12/26/2020, 02:58   #156 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
hypervisor or no?
Old 12/27/2020, 16:30   #157 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I do NOT recommended this for cold war - AT THE MOMENT.

My experience was as follows: Purchased cheat, worked great for a few days (never played zombies) But the coders removed some features while i was using it like timescale as they said the effects of this could be detected (such as play time), though cheat itself was not detected.

I decided I'd try solo zombies with the risky parts of the cheat removed, all worked fine. 4 days later after playing nothing other than multiplayer my account gets a shadowban, I am not a rage cheater, i just like to mess around and know where people are camping. Only had a 1.2 KD ratio, practically never got play of the game, so the shaddowban annoyed me and was not expected. Then the following morning the SB had turned into a Perm ban. Despite multiple people in the discord reporting Perms on cold war, there has been no official announcement or communication from the guys who run it.

I like the overlay, skeletons and the aimbot realist, looks like a slightly jerky mouse or controller which then almost 'accidentally' ends up with a headshot in slow mo kill kams. But I think some form of the code/deployment of the cheat, or some effect the cheat has, has been detected and not patched so I would not currently use this, though I like its potential so hope they can fix it in the future.
Old 12/27/2020, 23:24   #158 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by user519874157 View Post
I do NOT recommended this for cold war - AT THE MOMENT.

My experience was as follows: Purchased cheat, worked great for a few days (never played zombies) But the coders removed some features while i was using it like timescale as they said the effects of this could be detected (such as play time), though cheat itself was not detected.

I decided I'd try solo zombies with the risky parts of the cheat removed, all worked fine. 4 days later after playing nothing other than multiplayer my account gets a shadowban, I am not a rage cheater, i just like to mess around and know where people are camping. Only had a 1.2 KD ratio, practically never got play of the game, so the shaddowban annoyed me and was not expected. Then the following morning the SB had turned into a Perm ban. Despite multiple people in the discord reporting Perms on cold war, there has been no official announcement or communication from the guys who run it.

I like the overlay, skeletons and the aimbot realist, looks like a slightly jerky mouse or controller which then almost 'accidentally' ends up with a headshot in slow mo kill kams. But I think some form of the code/deployment of the cheat, or some effect the cheat has, has been detected and not patched so I would not currently use this, though I like its potential so hope they can fix it in the future.
Tried to warn you guys not to use these scums. I see a bunch of people complain in the discord and the owner has yet to say a word although he is always online. They don't even bother to take it down as they know it's been detected
Old 12/29/2020, 19:20   #159 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please
Aimbot: have automatic fire? I can select "head" "chest" etc..??

Accept Paypal?
Old 01/13/2021, 14:59   #160 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey I purchased since I saw the one if the requirements is 1809. My menu appears but I'm unable to select anything other than toggle menu. I just read a similar situation and Laz explained it's for 1903 or newer. How'd I go on for a refund please? I opened ticket on Discord already just in case.
Old 01/13/2021, 19:52   #161 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFourskiin View Post
Hey I purchased since I saw the one if the requirements is 1809. My menu appears but I'm unable to select anything other than toggle menu. I just read a similar situation and Laz explained it's for 1903 or newer. How'd I go on for a refund please? I opened ticket on Discord already just in case.
This would be your own fault so I dont know if they would refund, however you should've definitely read the reviews on this cheat before purchasing it. Everyone is saying they get perm banned in 2 days and it crashes.
Old 01/16/2021, 16:25   #162 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveldog23 View Post
This would be your own fault so I dont know if they would refund, however you should've definitely read the reviews on this cheat before purchasing it. Everyone is saying they get perm banned in 2 days and it crashes.
Not everyone is writing bad reviews. I've tried em a while back in past. I didn't have problem in past. I've been helped by Laz already too on Discord so your own fault for replying to my post. I got it to work. He fixed the menu to work for 1809 again. And I did see the post saying 1809 required/supported. He apologized for the ad in post being a bit outdated & he added 1809 again. So this WAS NOT my own fault. He fixed it, apologized for confusion, added day back. I'm glad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveldog23 View Post
And I never crashed btw. They're crashing when trying to run spoofer. I see most ppl if not all only crashing bout that. I haven't experienced any crash. As for ban, I'm good I hope. I'm about to log in my 3rd day rn. I'll post if got ban hammer or not.
Old 01/16/2021, 19:32   #163 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFourskiin View Post
Not everyone is writing bad reviews. I've tried em a while back in past. I didn't have problem in past. I've been helped by Laz already too on Discord so your own fault for replying to my post. I got it to work. He fixed the menu to work for 1809 again. And I did see the post saying 1809 required/supported. He apologized for the ad in post being a bit outdated & he added 1809 again. So this WAS NOT my own fault. He fixed it, apologized for confusion, added day back. I'm glad.

And I never crashed btw. They're crashing when trying to run spoofer. I see most ppl if not all only crashing bout that. I haven't experienced any crash. As for ban, I'm good I hope. I'm about to log in my 3rd day rn. I'll post if got ban hammer or not.
There was a small cold war wave but it has since been fixed and updated. No bans recorded since then. Don't worry about bans.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/16/2021, 19:44   #164 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What was the latest warzone detection?
Old 01/24/2021, 09:22   #165 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can't register on their site. Keep getting an error code here.