Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID Spoofer/Changer Remove Shadow BAN Warzone2/MW2

Discussion on HWID Spoofer/Changer Remove Shadow BAN Warzone2/MW2 within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/15/2021, 21:46   #286 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
For Valorant, do you have to reinstall windows?
Old 03/16/2021, 08:28   #287 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My review for what its worth..

I brought this a week or so ago, upon learning more even though it said my HDrive was spoofed during the process it actually wasn't, however this is more down to me as in their instructions it does say to check with cmd is spoofed.

So I got a key refresh (£14) and went through every stage bit by bit. I did have 3 bluescreen crashes during the process but eventually it loaded.

It said that all the HD / Mac / monitor ID had spoofed so before restarting I double checked.

And once again my HDrives were not spoofed. Every else seemed to be.

In the instructions some people have an issue where it don't spoof correctly. But there is a workaround where you can shortcut the spoofer from task manager once all the rest is done and a quick click before playing and it does actually spoof the drives.

You just have to remember to do this or if you are banned previously then you will lose any account you log in with

Customer support is fairly good, there is no ticket type system on discord so you always feel like you are bothering the mods if you need help.

Also I wish I knew lifetime meant that if you get banned or want to revert back to your old HWID (which you can do via the app) that it would cost you a new 14.00 fee. Its a fee I wasn't expecting so now I can't really play ony original accounts which is disappointing and something that should be made clearer

I do this as I have a total legit account on my original settings so wanted to use. Im hoping a ban don't come due to me not realising my drives were not spoofed as I was on rage mode.

All in all, this product looks decent, especially for MW / WZ so it's a vouch from me.
Old 03/17/2021, 14:25   #288 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can use only One time ???
Old 03/29/2021, 08:24   #289

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by rught View Post
For Valorant, do you have to reinstall windows?
no windows reinstall needed sir
Old 04/10/2021, 00:17   #290 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 66
does this still work?
Old 04/10/2021, 05:44   #291 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im very intrested!! is this a changer or a spoofer ??
all my private hax need my hwid.. when i "spoof" and restart my pc i cant inject the privat hax right? because im banned in different games and i have different privat haxproviders, or im missing some part here? because hwid resets costs me to much money all the time :X
i see we can rollback to the old hwid .. but the old hwid is banned :X so i cant inject the privat ones?
Old 04/10/2021, 09:55   #292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erotiiq View Post
im very intrested!! is this a changer or a spoofer ??
all my private hax need my hwid.. when i "spoof" and restart my pc i cant inject the privat hax right? because im banned in different games and i have different privat haxproviders, or im missing some part here? because hwid resets costs me to much money all the time :X
i see we can rollback to the old hwid .. but the old hwid is banned :X so i cant inject the privat ones?
after you spoofed you can roll back at any time, if you spoof you can use other hax no problem but ofc you must reset your key since your hwid will be different, but you only need to do this 1 time since the spoofer is permanent.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2021, 04:17   #293 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So I got HWID banned where any account I use gets perma banned after one game. Can anyone confirm if this will fix that and remove my HWID ban and be able to play again without getting permabanned.
Old 04/13/2021, 08:06   #294

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaccs View Post
So I got HWID banned where any account I use gets perma banned after one game. Can anyone confirm if this will fix that and remove my HWID ban and be able to play again without getting permabanned.
yes sir our spoofer remove hwid ban on your system and you can play again without getting permabanned again
Old 04/14/2021, 18:36   #295 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still working for warzone? I was hit by the recent ban wave
Old 04/15/2021, 06:36   #296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne_111 View Post
Still working for warzone? I was hit by the recent ban wave
works fine sir
Old 04/15/2021, 13:16   #297 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I want to play legit but i keep receiving shadowban. Does the spoofer allows me to change the HWID permanently? or do i have to run it everytime i want to play? Any risk i can get a ban using the spoofer?
Old 04/15/2021, 17:52   #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattia9696 View Post
I want to play legit but i keep receiving shadowban. Does the spoofer allows me to change the HWID permanently? or do i have to run it everytime i want to play? Any risk i can get a ban using the spoofer?
as I said before in the topic our spoofer change hwid permanently, so you don't need to use spoofer each reboot.

you just run it 1 time change your hwid and then you can play again without bothering the spoofer anymore
Old 04/15/2021, 18:35   #299 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpragnow View Post
as I said before in the topic our spoofer change hwid permanently, so you don't need to use spoofer each reboot.

you just run it 1 time change your hwid and then you can play again without bothering the spoofer anymore
Thank you. However, as I dont use cheats, does the usage of the spoofer can be a reason to get a ban?
Old 04/16/2021, 02:44   #300 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im interested, is there a discord?

Tags
cod, hwid ban, shadow ban, spoofer, warzone