Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cortex | Modern Warfare 2019 / Warzone | External | Private | ESP | Aimbot

Discussion on Cortex | Modern Warfare 2019 / Warzone | External | Private | ESP | Aimbot within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/23/2020, 23:37   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Works really well! I'm glad he added the recoil control! Great addition.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2020, 19:27   #17

Added better algorithm for the shakiness.
Old 05/09/2020, 10:01   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is there prediction on this cheat?
Old 05/09/2020, 20:54   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

As per rule #1.1 of the ePVP Black Market Rules; I'm aloud to post my experience here to warn other members and protect them from making the same mistake I did. I will try to be as elaborate as I can.

The $100 he took from me won't break the bank, but it is a price someone had to pay to prove this guy is scamming and getting away with it. I will post proof of my trade with him as well as sending the amazon gift card.

I felt like he had 100 posts and knew what he was talking about so I took a shot and gambled on purchasing an "exclusive private cheat". After sending the $100 and waiting for him to "get the loader", I did some research into his profile and realized I'm never getting what I paid for.

First of all, 90% of his 118 posts are trading bitcoin for gift cards and vice/versa, or arguing with people that are calling him a scammer. I've counted 50-100 posts deleted for scam accusations from members of this forum with post counts ranging from 10-200. (Established people with actual post counts)

Now when you look at his 5 or 6 vouches, every single one of them are 1 post accounts. All 5. Suspicious? That's not all. If you go back to august when he signed up he's used 3 different discord usernames and 2 different telegram names in his threads, I will include this as well as the proof from our transaction.

Like I said the $100 won't hurt too bad but don't be like me. Do your research before sending the money.

- discord proof
- discord proof
- amazon card sent

Even exchange trading to boost your rep so you can scam for real money later on? Sad thing is he's probably made a decent buck over the last few months based on the number of scam accusations I found, due to the fact that no one took the time to post proof with their accusations and got their posts deleted. I hope this post doesn't get taken down as its not against the rules and people need to be warned. This is basically my support ticket seeing as the support feature is not working atm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2020, 21:05   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjca1990x View Post
As per rule #1.1 of the ePVP Black Market Rules;
You should read the rules closer
Quote:
Threads to accuse other users are forbidden. If you have been scammed, use our rating system and/or warn other users in the thread corresponding to your trade(and only there!). You can also try to get the user banned via the Support. Anywhere else accusations are forbidden. Keep in mind, that our rules also apply to negative feedback (especially #4.2).
Old 05/09/2020, 21:25   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknloaded132 View Post
You should read the rules closer

Threads to accuse other users are forbidden. If you have been scammed, use our rating system and/or warn other users in the thread corresponding to your trade(and only there!). You can also try to get the user banned via the Support. Anywhere else accusations are forbidden. Keep in mind, that our rules also apply to negative feedback (especially #4.2).
I'm not gonna keep posting and start an argument so I'll end it with this. The rules are very clear, You can't start a thread, but you are aloud to confront your scammer in the rating system AND/OR, keyword AND in the corresponding thread. This is the corresponding thread. The fact that you will get away with this over and over again if posts keep getting deleted is the reason why the rules give me the right to call someone a scammer if I have proof that he scammed me. You've been lucky for this long because no one else posted with proof.

Its a little hilarious to me that instead of trying to make up an excuse, you're trying to justify that because I forgot to start a trade on the website that its okay to scam me for $100.

Anyway this is my last post in this thread, I will not be responding anymore. If I saved one person money then I'm happy. Enjoy my 100$ bud

Edit: I have to get this last picture in before you edit your post again. Your case is that because the trade wasn't done through the website, then its okay to walk off with peoples money...

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2020, 21:37   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjca1990x View Post
The rules are very clear, You can't start a thread, but you are aloud to confront your scammer in the rating system AND/OR, keyword AND in the corresponding thread. This is the corresponding thread.
We never made a trade on TBM through this post. Therefore it's not a corresponding thread.
Old 05/16/2020, 16:27   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2020, 14:56   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

haha this guy is a classic scammer

watch out, broke boy thinks 100$ will save his family from bankruptcy