Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

closed

Discussion on closed within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/13/2020, 03:15   #226 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This is by far the best cheat on this forum, Don't buy anything from other sellers who are reseling the same ****, this loader from EngineOwning is the best I've tried on here, and I did try multiple cheat from here. Also offers 7$ - 3days, which is super cheap compared to some 10$ a day cheat on this forum which really suck to be honest.

Can totally vouch for this, I can make 30+ kills everygame.

Big thanks
Old 04/13/2020, 06:52   #227 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can´t Register on the website (...email is banned by the administrator..) tryed now 3 emails,can u help me anyway ?
Discord #SoWhat4423
Old 04/13/2020, 07:13   #228 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 271
are the esp's streamproof?
Old 04/13/2020, 19:52   #229 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
hi everyone, the cheats work really well, and using them you will win every fight
I have recently installed and tested them, and with my configuration they work perfectly
Aimbot: 8.5/10
ESP: 10/10
Radar: N/A (didn't try it)
Visuals: 9/10
Configs: 8/10
Safety: 11/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2020, 04:30   #230 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@

Can you check the e-mail of engineowning?

I sent you guys an e-mail about one problem and haven't receive an answer since then. Hope you guys can fix it. If you can, please, contact me on discord: naruuu#4217
Old 04/14/2020, 16:32   #231

elite*gold: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeshantnf View Post
This is by far the best cheat on this forum, Don't buy anything from other sellers who are reseling the same shit, this loader from EngineOwning is the best I've tried on here, and I did try multiple cheat from here. Also offers 7$ - 3days, which is super cheap compared to some 10$ a day cheat on this forum which really suck to be honest.

Can totally vouch for this, I can make 30+ kills everygame.

Big thanks
Thanks for youre feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouJain View Post
I can´t Register on the website (...email is banned by the administrator..) tryed now 3 emails,can u help me anyway ?
Discord #SoWhat4423
not hotmail, outlook - try with gmail

Quote:
Originally Posted by trb1996 View Post
are the esp's streamproof?
ya with xsplit

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0pper View Post
hi everyone, the cheats work really well, and using them you will win every fight
I have recently installed and tested them, and with my configuration they work perfectly
Aimbot: 8.5/10
ESP: 10/10
Radar: N/A (didn't try it)
Visuals: 9/10
Configs: 8/10
Safety: 11/10
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopazuar2 View Post
@

Can you check the e-mail of engineowning?

I sent you guys an e-mail about one problem and haven't receive an answer since then. Hope you guys can fix it. If you can, please, contact me on discord: naruuu#4217

sry i cant - iam only a Moderator and Reseller
Old 04/14/2020, 17:19   #232 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quick review here as a new user, and some questions for longer-time users.

Summary (TLDR): Good cheat, some performance issues, desperately needs a hotkey to disable all features or disable visual features. Not much documentation on the cheat itself (like the "Insert" key brings the menu back up in game, which I found randomly - what else am I missing?). You can buy the cheat with cryptocurrency, which I LOVE! Good job! Very well done, my payment took less than 3 minutes using Ethereum. Impressive! There is some kind of sketchy shilling on the website, I think? I'd love to know the history of ban waves on older products by engineowning... I suspect the comments about lack of bans are due to them heavily policing their forum. I would post this review on their forum but I'm 95% sure it would be censored based on them banning people in the user feedback forum for pretty much anything (sorry - if you have a forum called "USER FEEDBACK" then insta-ban people for posting USER FEEDBACK of any type with no rules listed, you're an asshole and hiding something). The comments about being undetectable are obviously untrue and I wish they didn't say it so explicitly (example: there are random crashes in Plunder that normal users do not get - these errors are logged server-side - so absolutely they can detect this cheat if they put resources toward it), but for sure I am not banned after using it a lot - we'll see if I get caught in the next wave.

Review:

I only use the ESP as I am using my main account and fear getting banned. It wouldn't be the end of the world - I kind of hate Activision after Blizzard was purchased so I would be sad to lose a 15 year old account but wouldn't lose much sleep over it.

Used ESP for about 3 weeks now, only 10 matches or so, but no bans. ESP is honestly a mixed blessing for decent players, because the visuals are crazy distracting - I think I lose some fights I'd normally win. That said, it's a huge advantage in most situations... although I find myself trying to hide it too much, so even when I hear footsteps and SHOULD KNOW where the person is, I sometimes forget and keep pretending I don't see them and get lazered. Gotta practice it to really use it properly. Sometimes it shows a player hiding but he's very visible, so I don't shoot and they kill me (hard to see people through the distracting lines and text).

I had a couple games where my FPS dropped in half when using the hack. I think they probably fixed this, as it stopped happening.

Plunder has crashed when the hack is running, but they will fix this. The developers update very quickly. I worry about this crash a lot, because regular users don't get it - so I think this hack is probably detectable, if IW bothers to put the time into detecting it. Seems like they don't care though, since people have been cheating for months now with no bans unless raging hard and someone reports. If anyone has experience with older games and EngineOwning products in regards to ban waves, I'd love to hear about their track record. If this cheat was caught in prior games, you can bet you'll get caught in a ban wave on this hugely popular, new and lucrative game at some point.

The game just updated so I will probably wait for a bit before I try using it again. There is a lot of social media about cheating right now, so I think IW is likely to make effort to do a big ban wave. We will see. I'll report if I do get banned.

I'm really disappointed in the forum censorship (edit: to be clear, the engineowning forum, not this one) - I like that they reply to people quickly, but it's super sketchy to see so many people get banned and posts deleted. Seems like they are hiding something - I prefer to have more trust when using a product like this, because I am running their software on my PC. If there was a ban wave, I don't think you'd see evidence on their forums. I think they should post ban wave history very clearly so that their users can understand the risk truly. We're all in this together, and transparency would make the product more trustworthy. It also seems like there is a LOT of people who do tiny little reviews in poor english, which seem like shills - but maybe it's just a... not-so-diverse customer base... honestly it seems like a lot of shilling, although the product works so there's probably some real feedback in there too.

That's all for now. Thanks for the hack, makes it fun for old slow people like me to compete at a reasonable level and have a bit more fun.
Old 04/14/2020, 17:52   #233 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I literally just used this cheat, played 1 game and got banned, it aint undetected.

Stop selling until you fix!
Old 04/14/2020, 18:17   #234 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pimento, can you post some more details of your ban? When did you use the cheat, and do you think you were reported? I have played at least once per day on weekdays for 2 weeks with the hack on, except the last couple days, and did not get banned.
Old 04/14/2020, 21:59   #235 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can't you get in touch with someone from staff to help me to solve my problem?

I was banned from EngineOwning for no reason at all. I paid for 1 month and now I can't log into the site or use the cheat.

I tried to create another account and open a support ticket, but they insta ban me again.

What is happening? I didn't do anything wrong.

Please, help me.
Old 04/15/2020, 01:33   #236 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT_Pimento View Post
I literally just used this cheat, played 1 game and got banned, it aint undetected.

Stop selling until you fix!
don't rage and try to use legit settings, since on this game the dev can manually ban people, i'm using this for a month on my prime acc, it still safe and didn't get ban
Old 04/15/2020, 01:36   #237 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTR3D View Post
don't rage and try to use legit settings, since on this game the dev can manually ban people, i'm using this for a month on my prime acc, it still safe and didn't get ban
I didnt rage and I always use smoothness in my aimbot to make it look as legit as possible. I got banned straight away after that game. ive been using another mod before this for over a month and no ban ever today I change and get banned, what a coincidence.

Im just trying to be informative, take the information as you wish.
Old 04/15/2020, 03:13   #238 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you fix your site? Getting a 429 too many requests when trying to sign up for a new account.
Old 04/17/2020, 02:57   #239 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quick question, if i havent updated to windows 10 is it a must, or will it run on windows 7?
Old 04/17/2020, 03:11   #240 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Purchased directly via EO and not via reseller:
Cheat itself is fantastic, great for legit or for rage. Also possible to confirm that Logixx is in fact in their Discord and a Mod for them, much love.
Closed Thread