Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sales closed

Discussion on sales closed within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/26/2020, 19:53   #166 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Cheat is 10/10
Gator has a lot to deal with on his plate, so getting your account could take awhile.
I'm needing to buy my roommate one right now, and make mine lifetime but he's nowhere to be found.
Other than the small issue of transactions not being automated. Its a 10/10 Hack.
I will stick with Gator for life if he will respond to my emails since I'm on a clock before my first account runs out and I can't make it lifetime. : (
Old 03/26/2020, 20:40   #167 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just bought and paid via PayPal. Once I receive the cheat, I will be sure to leave an honest review of it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2020, 03:56   #168 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 80
trying to contact the guy to clear a couple qs before ordering.
Old 03/27/2020, 03:59   #169 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xffffa View Post
trying to contact the guy to clear a couple qs before ordering.
What questions could you like to know?

You could always join his telegram. He has two active support staff there.
Old 03/27/2020, 04:03   #170 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hav0kwashere View Post
What questions could you like to know?

You could always join his telegram. He has two active support staff there.
in fact the reason I'm looking to buy is because you posted on another thread, lol.
I wanted to know if the streamproofing also works with discord streaming, if anybody could get that tested, I'd appreciate it.

Also, what's the telegram group? I've tried adding him directly there @ but no reply whatsoever so far :|
Old 03/27/2020, 04:06   #171 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
in fact the reason I'm looking to buy is because you posted on another thread, lol.
I wanted to know if the streamproofing also works with discord streaming, if anybody could get that tested, I'd appreciate it.

Also, what's the telegram group? I've tried adding him directly there @ but no reply whatsoever so far :|
My mistake. I believe its for customers only? Uh. If you want I can stream on discord if you want. I just got off but I can get back on
Old 03/27/2020, 04:10   #172 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
My mistake. I believe its for customers only? Uh. If you want I can stream on discord if you want. I just got off but I can get back on
Don't need to, if you can just confirm it doesn't show up or something it should suffice
Old 03/27/2020, 04:13   #173 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Don't need to, if you can just confirm it doesn't show up or something it should suffice
People say it works on streamlabs.

I'll test discord right now for you

Yes it's streamable on discord.

Old 03/27/2020, 04:46   #174 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
People say it works on streamlabs.

I'll test discord right now for you

Yes it's streamable on discord.

thats nice man, thank you very much for going through this.
I'll put the order in right now.
Old 03/27/2020, 04:49   #175 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
thats nice man, thank you very much for going through this.
I'll put the order in right now.
Yea no worries. You won't get it right away just so you know. It took me an hour to get it but it's taken people up to 15 hours to 24 hours to get the cheats. but its well worth it. Ive been on twitch while cheating and I was never called out
Old 03/27/2020, 05:11   #176 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Yea no worries. You won't get it right away just so you know. It took me an hour to get it but it's taken people up to 15 hours to 24 hours to get the cheats. but its well worth it. Ive been on twitch while cheating and I was never called out
yeah it's fine, I really appreciate all your help. already ordered. you should get a cut of it! hehe. thanks again.
Old 03/27/2020, 05:19   #177 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
yeah it's fine, I really appreciate all your help. already ordered. you should get a cut of it! hehe. thanks again.
Haha, nah gator is a good guy. He just gets a bad rap on delayed services. He does alot for one guy, but he has 3 support staff
Old 03/27/2020, 13:24   #178 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i want to buy this cheat but lack of "visible check" could make gameplay look not so legit.
Old 03/27/2020, 15:50   #179 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotatchanh View Post
i want to buy this cheat but lack of "visible check" could make gameplay look not so legit.
I never really have a issue seeing as I have my fov set to 1-2 which is great for legit. I've been on stream a few times and never got called out. Plus wallbangs in this game are pretty common.

But if vis check is something you're looking for don't expect it to be added. Gator focuses on security before anything else.
Old 03/27/2020, 20:22   #180 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi I bought your cheat with paypal, waiting for the email for the cheat and instructions, can't wait to try it ���� Thanks in advance
Beuns45
Closed Thread

Tags
modern warfare 2019 cheat, modern warfare 2019 esp, mw 2019 aimbot, mw 2019 cheat, mw 2019 hack