Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COD MW UNBAN SERVICE | KEEP ALL!!! | CHEAP

Discussion on COD MW UNBAN SERVICE | KEEP ALL!!! | CHEAP within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow COD MW UNBAN SERVICE | KEEP ALL!!! | CHEAP

#Closed outdated
Old 12/08/2019, 02:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouches? Proof?
Old 12/08/2019, 02:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxman500 View Post
Vouches? Proof?
Provided a vouch copy to a user just before.
Old 12/08/2019, 02:27   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I was banned on mw a couple weeks ago and I was looking for a way to be unbanned, I came across this guy not too long ago and he was offering an unban service, I was a bit hesitant at first but after talking to him he seemed like a very trust worthy person, so I purchased his service, and I have to say it was the quickest process ever, I simply bought the service and within 10 minutes I was unbanned, its amazing to see such helpful people such as him self in this community, I highly recommend this service
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2019, 20:04   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just a heads up to anyone interested in this, i paid and sent the details and hasn't replied. He hasn't even tried to login to my bnet.
you're better off just buying a new account.
Old 12/09/2019, 22:56   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

kinda easy to spot the scammer cus IW / Activision will not unban you under no circumstances you can play it off as stupid an get it unlinked to start over but not unbanning even if you mention about banned they will instantly say no an copy paste and close ticket
Old 12/22/2019, 09:56   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 124/0/0
i sent you a pm
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread