Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Best settings for a girl?

Discussion on Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Best settings for a girl? within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Best settings for a girl?

I am looking for the best Call of Duty - Modern Warfare settings and wanna be better at the game (or a pro for that matter) - i don't know what to use? I have searched for a lot info, but the one i find good is this one? () Do you guys think it is good or do you have any better settings? Pls let me know.

Tags
call of duty, call of duty modern, cod mdw, cod modern warfare cheat

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Call of Duty: Unlock All (Modern Warfare 2, Modern Warfare 3, Black OPS II, Ghosts)
11/01/2014 - Call of Duty Trading - 4 Replies
Hey EPvP Nutzer! Ich biete euch einen Unlock-All für MW2, MW3, BO2 und Ghosts an. Was ihr bekommt? -Prestige Master -Alle Waffen -Alle Tarnungen (inkl. DLC Tarnungen die ihr euch im Playstation Store sonst kaufen müsst ;) ) -10 Editierbare Klassen (Die Standard und die Custom Klassen werden gelöscht! Ihr müsst euch diese neu editieren.)
[WTS] Call Of Duty 6 (Modern Warfare 2) + Call Of Duty 5 ( World At War )
09/22/2010 - Steam Trading - 10 Replies
I sell my call of duty 6 steam account + cod 5 Im looking for offer msn: [email protected] screen: http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3961/cod6steam .jpg
[WTT OR WTS ] Call Of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2 + Call Of Duty 5 World At War
09/16/2010 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hi i sell, this account or exchange im interesting: Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack Includes: Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto 2, Grand Theft Auto IV Or I see only gta 4 account ! Welcome to Steam This price is: 44,99€ And my call of duty edition price is: Modern warfare 2 = 59,99€