Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UNOFFICIAL] List of MW 2019 Hacks

Discussion on [UNOFFICIAL] List of MW 2019 Hacks within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/19/2019, 20:31   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfffgggs View Post
yes for HWID
and how did you get ban with first account?
did u play obviously?
Yes i played a little obvious but i mean not too obvious IMO but apparantly it was.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2019, 22:04   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

AA claims to have dropped an update that should prevent users from being banned, can any AA users who have been banned and get banned after every couples of hours of cheating confirm that it works?
Old 11/22/2019, 21:12   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 271
AA is not and never was detected, i'm over lv.100 and use aimbot and esp since both were released ( aimbot was released a bit after ESP and radar was ). I'm not banned nor ever was.

It's all about reports and how much you rage.
Old 11/23/2019, 02:29   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is ring1 fully undetectable?
if not, are there any cheats that are undetected right now?
Old 11/23/2019, 04:08   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanticc View Post
is ring1 fully undetectable?
if not, are there any cheats that are undetected right now?
So far from the sound of it Ring-1 is probably detected and I have AA, I'll give it a try after the new updates. If I get banned I'll report here, I haven't yet to use any cheat or hack on MW yet, so will see how far it goes.
Old 11/24/2019, 07:58   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 88
I used Ring 1 & SC both are detected. Admins will feed you **** saying you are playing too obvious or something. Ring 1 got banned in a day. Same with SC. I’m using gator right now been on it a week no ban & NOONE in our discord has reported a ban either. Up to you who you go with though. Banek is a cool guy but I wouldn’t use SC. Both discords have reported many bans when i was in there.
Old 11/24/2019, 08:56   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

EO has updated the cheating of COD16, who will use other cheating?
Old 11/24/2019, 12:16   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfffgggs View Post
is anyone using AA now?
Still detected for COD 16?

Am using AA since day one game come out correctly level 134 this guys laying about detected few got ban for rage and try hard pulse used old patch guard.
Old 11/24/2019, 17:31   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxwjianghu View Post
EO has updated the cheating of COD16, who will use other cheating?
did u try it ?
Old 11/26/2019, 20:13   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 55
Can someone who has been using AA for some time give me a feedback?
Old 11/27/2019, 00:50   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Soft View Post
Can someone who has been using AA for some time give me a feedback?
aa is basicly like x22
They have pretty good security for most games.

My personal issue is they dont admit detections so u never know with them.
For BE/EAC games , they suck.

I used them in bo4 and never got banned.

The main issue is they will delete ur posts and ban u on their forum if the cheat is actually detected.
So its never easy to know whats up there, bad staff but awesome coder to be honest.

For me its a 50/50 im fine waiting for x22 since they are alot more honest about detections and thats a developer i love to support.
Old 11/27/2019, 01:30   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 73
Gatorcheats best cheat atm.

Systemcheats is detected
x22 is detected
AA is detected

And everyone tell there are "manual" Bans, but this is a lie.
I play so OBV whit Gator, some times i have 4-6 KDA and make Wallbangs and everything and dont get bann. But Systemcheats speak about "manual bans because to obv" HAHA, detected scamers no more.

Only x22 is the only one where say there is a detection so we close for updates.
Old 11/27/2019, 01:48   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by weeney View Post
Ghost uses Tensorflow, which uses GPU instead of CPU I am pretty sure. Just a bit more advanced version of a pixel bot. I applied to get in but haven't got a response in 3 days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
I initially thought Ghostware was some insane new thing but no, my friend had a membership for most of the cheats it's pretty much a copied pixel bot i Think if you look up Tensorware Aimbot on youtube you can see how it works. This is why they call it an "AI" aimbot. I asked him if it was even good his english was not good but all he said was "50%". That does not sound like some next level undetectable, artificial intelligence aimbot to me.

More indications that it's a pixelbot if you register and go to guides they show you specific video quality settings that are needed for GhostWare to run.

I can't vouch for how well it actually works as an aimbot I wanted it for COD and same as Weeney had 0 reply after 4 days for invite, but when my non-english speaking friend rated it "50%" that doesn't sound great.
I love how both of you admit that you never got accepted on ghostware (hence never got hands on their products), but claiming in the exact same post to know what technology they are using. You guys made my day, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm0 View Post
Private Provider List
Ghostware - Invite only, undetected
Ghostware is in fact not "invite only" but you can also apply on their website to get access. However, it's very hard to get into. I can vouch for their hack. No detections since release.
Old 11/27/2019, 02:12   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please dont assume cheat is detected if you got banned. However, according to several people who got banned, they suspect the ESP is the reason for triggering the ban (aimbot is safe to use). Yesterday, a moderator in SC claimed that the coder thinks that he found the problem but he needs to test it more. So apparently, if you got banned using a cheat and you dont care about getting banned, then its better to test another cheat.
Old 11/27/2019, 02:16   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Myself and my friend got banned using gatorcheats, switched over to ring-1 and have no issues.
Thanks
1 User