Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MW/WARZONE Cheat Aimbot/ESP/RADAR/NO RECOIL & MORE!

Discussion on MW/WARZONE Cheat Aimbot/ESP/RADAR/NO RECOIL & MORE! within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/27/2019, 21:21   #76 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Bought from babaghanoug, nice seller with fast replies,great cheat
Old 11/28/2019, 09:34   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi Griizzy. I want to buy it for 1 day to try it, but your discordapp is offline
Old 12/01/2019, 06:40   #78

elite*gold: 284
The Black Market: 297/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfomtata View Post
What if i've been banned before using hack. And i wanna get this. How do i evade the system from detecting me of using hack again on a new account? If you guys can help me with this, then i should be purchasing without a doubt.
HWID spoofer is included with the cheat.
Old 12/02/2019, 19:34   #79 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+vouch been playing for about 5 days so far legit cheating <3
Old 12/03/2019, 09:32   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 19
Got Banned After 1 day , Not Rage, Cod dont Bann Guys for Raging, Other Friends Rage since 2 weeks with other cheat, preaiming aimbot etc
Just detected ****.

Dont lie at Customers, all internals are detected
Old 12/03/2019, 21:19   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockZx View Post
Got Banned After 1 day , Not Rage, Cod dont Bann Guys for Raging, Other Friends Rage since 2 weeks with other cheat, preaiming aimbot etc
Just detected ****.

just because you get banned does not mean it´s detected, i have been using other cheat from other supplier for over a month now and i´m still not banned how ever several users have been banned, that is on them, this is on you i guess
Old 12/04/2019, 08:28   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
just because you get banned does not mean it´s detected, i have been using other cheat from other supplier for over a month now and i´m still not banned how ever several users have been banned, that is on them, this is on you i guess
Just because you didn't get banned does not mean its undetected
There is only one UD cheat rn and it's not this
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2019, 14:47   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDKZAL View Post
Ring-1 Is 100% Undetected. Don't know where you got that info from.

Quote:
Just detected ****.

Not Detected, Many users on the server will vouch that is Undetected. You also do not have "verified trade" so I don't even know if you even have used ring-1.
Old 12/04/2019, 19:07   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griizzy View Post
Ring-1 Is 100% Undetected. Don't know where you got that info from.

Not Detected, Many users on the server will vouch that is Undetected. You also do not have "verified trade" so I don't even know if you even have used ring-1.
90% of ur users are newbies with max 10 posts = Fake

just dont lie, men i bought and got banned instant, its just detected
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2019, 19:47   #85 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
LOL that is exactly what it means, if it was detected i´d be banned for using it, that is what detected means, what happened to you or anyone banned using it is you don´t know how to cheat
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2019, 20:00   #86 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
LOL that is exactly what it means, if it was detected i´d be banned for using it, that is what detected means, what happened to you or anyone banned using it is you don´t know how to cheat
I played 2 weeks fine with this cheat, then got banned, made a new acc and that one got banned within 15 min
If an account gets banned within the first day, the cheat is 100% detected.

I use Gator now for over 2 weeks, started with LVL 1 acc, I'm now LVL 65 in season 1 and was before season 1 LVL 150, with a 3.5 K/D, there are no manual bans, just detections.

The only good thing about Ring-1 is their support, they are fast and friendly.
But this cheat is not worth 50$, not even 20$. There are other cheats out there, cheaper, more features and have the same amount of banned people aka not UD

IDC if you aren't banned, or using it rn, the fact that new user get banned fast say everything.

Their "How to not get banned" is the most stupid **** I've seen in a while.
Saying that you should play legit on a new acc for 24h/LVL ~40, so you don't get banned with this cheat just shows that they know that this cheat is not safe
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2019, 11:12   #87

Quote:
I played 2 weeks fine with this cheat, then got banned, made a new acc and that one got banned within 15 min
If you are getting banned within 15 minutes you didn't clean your pc properly after being banned the first time. If you rage and get manual banned and don't take the proper steps afterwards that isn't a detection....

Quote:
90% of ur users are newbies with max 10 posts = Fake

just dont lie, men i bought and got banned instant, its just detected
Any post made on my thread are all organic. Some users who purchase don't have accounts already so they have to make one... Pretty common sense. You must have used a previous provider and gotten banned, because no one is getting instantly banned in my server.... If there was a detection it gets posted on the server and downtime gets compensated.
Old 12/05/2019, 12:34   #88 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
If you are getting banned within 15 minutes you didn't clean your pc properly after being banned the first time. If you rage and get manual banned and don't take the proper steps afterwards that isn't a detection....

Any post made on my thread are all organic. Some users who purchase don't have accounts already so they have to make one... Pretty common sense. You must have used a previous provider and gotten banned, because no one is getting instantly banned in my server.... If there was a detection it gets posted on the server and downtime gets compensated.
I just waited for such a bad answer.

I did a clean install of windows with your cheat and a fresh account. But got banned, idc what you say.

After that ban, I bought Gator, Injected on fresh acc and I'm still playing fine, without any unban method(no reinstall after the ban with your cheat). Its already proven that they don't HWID ban, they just check new/obv accounts more

Your cheat is not UD to those checks, that's why ppl get banned on fresh accounts with your cheat.

Simple as that.
Old 12/05/2019, 13:28   #89

Quote:
I just waited for such a bad answer.

Simple as that.
You most likely also used before the update was pushed as well. Users can play lvl 1 with 0 issue rage fully. [all will vouch for that] Also I don’t recognize you (you have no verified trade beside your name). So who’s to say you aren’t just another provider promoting your cheat. You clearly have shown you have no knowledge of how detections world. Ring-1 is 100% undetected at the moment,
Old 12/05/2019, 13:31   #90 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You most likely also used before the update was pushed as well. Users can play lvl 1 with 0 issue rage fully. [all will vouch for that] Also I don’t recognize you. So who’s to say you aren’t just another provider promoting your cheat 🤔. Ring-1 is 100% undetected at the moment.
Say what you want, anyone who is still wasting money on ya cheat is a lost cause anyway
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
modern warfare aimbot, modern warfare cheat, mw cheat