Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AZURE | WARZONE/MW CHEAT + SPOOFER

Discussion on AZURE | WARZONE/MW CHEAT + SPOOFER within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/27/2019, 18:01   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyoui View Post
Yes, according to people here. I would ask the guy on discord though.
The 'guy on discord' is a reseller, he has a script of things to stay and has no idea how to fix things on his own without going to the developer.

He takes hours to respond to any inquiries and sometimes even days, he is always "out of the house" literally all day every day leaving a what seems like 1 hour period.

He doesn't care if it's detected or not and will never admit to it being detected, trying to get this post taken down for scamming, it took less than a day for me to be banned.
Old 10/27/2019, 18:07   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
you buy public cheat a day or two after release, take a ban.... go figure... think before you throw money at a cheat guys...
Old 10/27/2019, 18:07   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

it doesnt have screenshot cleaner so thats the reason they getting banned
Old 10/27/2019, 18:08   #49

elite*gold: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant Boosting View Post
The 'guy on discord' is a reseller, he has a script of things to stay and has no idea how to fix things on his own without going to the developer.

He takes hours to respond to any inquiries and sometimes even days, he is always "out of the house" literally all day every day leaving a what seems like 1 hour period.

He doesn't care if it's detected or not and will never admit to it being detected, trying to get this post taken down for scamming, it took less than a day for me to be banned.
i am not able to respond to 100 dms at once, i am one person, the cheat just came out and is still in BETA, so yea i don’t really have the best troubleshooting options just yet, not my fault ur just an impatient *****.
Old 10/27/2019, 19:34   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

RIP to all the idiots buying day 1.. lol
Old 10/27/2019, 22:02   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 82
BUYER BEWARE

5+ People have reported bans for this product, after complete silence all day long he returns and says the dev says "It's completely safe and UD" then bans me from the discord after threatening to remove my month long key that I bought just yesterday and which he is now removed my access to.

This guy is almost definitely trying to cash in on quick easy money for modern warfare cheats and is running with it.

Buy this at your own loss.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/27/2019, 22:25   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
BUYER BEWARE

5+ People have reported bans for this product, after complete silence all day long he returns and says the dev says "It's completely safe and UD" then bans me from the discord after threatening to remove my month long key that I bought just yesterday and which he is now removed my access to.

This guy is almost definitely trying to cash in on quick easy money for modern warfare cheats and is running with it.

Yea I tend to stay away from no name cheats lmao
Old 10/27/2019, 22:35   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 240
bunch of scums i guess. grow up
Old 10/27/2019, 23:02   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
BUYER BEWARE

That's scummy along with 15$ for a day key I mean it reeks of scam. (at least it worked at one point)
Old 10/28/2019, 01:17   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
That's scummy along with 15$ for a day key I mean it reeks of scam. (at least it worked at one point)
I don't think a 2 day uptime counts at all, if anything it was just a delayed ban and people were screwed as soon as they loaded it.

The thing with COD anti-cheat is one of their main detection methods is a screenshot grabber. The $15/mo BO4 cheat I had was never detected and the only thing you would see is the ESP flicker on and off if the AC was taking a screengrab of your system.

I almost guarantee that is what is happening here, their AC sucks *** but it has some different detection methods that these guys are not used to (PUBG/Rust/etc.)
Old 10/28/2019, 03:23   #56

elite*gold: 377
Quote:
Detected already don't buy.
not detected, only users being banned are kids rage hacking...

Quote:
the cheat is still fully ud, 99% of our users are still playing fine with no bans, 1-2 reported bans, which are most likely just kids rage hacking. this user that was banned from my discord was being very negative and non stop **** talking, so he was removed from the discord, his key is still fine and he’s able to access and use the cheat if he wishes to.
Old 10/28/2019, 06:08   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna_Z1 View Post
not detected, only users being banned are kids rage hacking...

the cheat is still fully ud, 99% of our users are still playing fine with no bans, 1-2 reported bans, which are most likely just kids rage hacking. this user that was banned from my discord was being very negative and non stop **** talking, so he was removed from the discord, his key is still fine and he’s able to access and use the cheat if he wishes to.
Wow dude shut up... 1-2? Already 5 said here said they got banned. Awesome you Idiot.
Old 10/28/2019, 06:52   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lmao they didn't have screenshot protection. That's why so many users got banned.
Old 10/28/2019, 08:40   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shr62 View Post
Lmao they didn't have screenshot protection. That's why so many users got banned.
Yup Blackops 4 Anti-cheat was garbage but their main detection method is a screenshot grabber that checks to see if you have an ESP on. The old cheat I had was $15/mo but the ESP would flick off everytime it took a screenshot and I never had an issue with detections for the 5 month I played. If they do not have this simple bypass BUYER BEWARE.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2019, 06:20   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When will the AMD version replease ? oh ***
Closed Thread