Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AZURE | WARZONE/MW CHEAT + SPOOFER

Discussion on AZURE | WARZONE/MW CHEAT + SPOOFER within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/01/2019, 19:27   #76

elite*gold: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtygun View Post
I now that banek is reselling. But i dont know from where he is reselling.
he’s a seller for us (ring-1) as well as lots of other providers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aizy1337 View Post
It's an Intel Only hypervisor which is most likely pasted. Heck the detection. Ring-1 has been fairly known for his semi-ok Rust cheat. AA has been detected as well. x22, SC & maybe EO are just trying to deliver a product where you don't spend a huge amount of money just to be banned a couple of days after. The Anticheat for MW is different than the ones there we're implemented before. So they first of have to test what the limitations are and if the bypass is safe. So rather be patient than wasting your money. I'm not saying the cheat is bad it's just not worth it.
50$ for a UD cheat with screenshot cleaner, constantly updating and adding new features along with support, isn’t bad... feels like all the negative feedback is from people that still haven’t had the chance to buy any of our software, therefore their opinion means nothing.
Old 11/01/2019, 19:33   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Many people reporting bans, never admits detection across all cheats.

Banek is not reselling ring 1, I know because I switched to his and would suggest you do the same. This guy blatantly lied about that. Don't believe me, look at the SS of cheat in banek's post and then ring 1's posts regardless of reseller. They definitely lied about that ****. Banek's cheat has about 10x the features and go through his posts, other than his rust cheat his **** has been very good. It's from the same people he gets his BF cheats from.
Old 11/01/2019, 19:37   #78 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanson556 View Post
Many people reporting bans, never admits detection across all cheats.

Banek is not reselling ring 1, I know because I switched to his and would suggest you do the same.

Yeah Banek is undetected but this guys is, I haven't heard anyone have bans from baneks stuff but loads have had bans from this guys. I don't know what they do different or they are different products but this guy never admits his **** is detected.

Also as a note, the reason why people won't publicly admit on here their names on his discord is because he bans everyone who says it's detected for 'trash talking' the product and revokes their key.
Old 11/01/2019, 19:43   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonDeletus View Post
Yeah Banek is undetected but this guys is, I haven't heard anyone have bans from baneks stuff but loads have had bans from this guys. I don't know what they do different or they are different products but this guy never admits his **** is detected.

Also as a note, the reason why people won't publicly admit on here their names on his discord is because he bans everyone who says it's detected for 'trash talking' the product and revokes their key.
ABSOLUTELY, I will go post in baneks cheat to prove I have purchased a copy. Never got a trade request from this guy, and any "verified" trades he has were accounts made in Oct 2019 lol
Old 11/01/2019, 22:26   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He is not a reseller for you why would you spread such blatant lies lol. The person he resells for is right on the laoder. Must be getting desperate
Old 11/02/2019, 15:26   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This guy 10/10 better support than retarded grizzly honestly would buy from cain > grizzly
Old 11/02/2019, 20:31   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Yeah Banek is undetected but this guys is, I haven't heard anyone have bans from baneks stuff but loads have had bans from this guys. I don't know what they do different or they are different products but this guy never admits his shit is detected.

Banek is real I use his but its system cheats hes just reselling it. Never the less this cheat seems to be getting hate and nobody has actual proof of any scam or bans with this cheat no? So just let someone vouch for you and we will know. Maybe give out trials?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chizad View Post
This guy 10/10 better support than retarded grizzly honestly would buy from cain > grizzly
Are you saying you are verified buyer and it works well for you?

At this point my opinion is neutral...
Old 11/02/2019, 20:52   #83 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost Market View Post
Banek is real I use his but its system cheats hes just reselling it. Never the less this cheat seems to be getting hate and nobody has actual proof of any scam or bans with this cheat no? So just let someone vouch for you and we will know. Maybe give out trials?

Are you saying you are verified buyer and it works well for you?

At this point my opinion is neutral...

Many people who have bought this and got banned have been banned from the discord because it's detected.

They keep banning anyone who says they are banned lol and they threaten to revoke your key if you don't remove negative comments haha
Old 11/02/2019, 21:24   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

silence lol
Old 11/04/2019, 21:05   #85

Quote:
Many people who have bought this and got banned have been banned from the discord because it's detected.

They keep banning anyone who says they are banned lol and they threaten to revoke your key if you don't remove negative comments haha
lol your so wrong it’s not even funny, i banned one user and didn’t revoke his key, the few bans were before we had a screenshot cleaner. thanks for ur concern but ur wrong in every way.
Old 11/05/2019, 13:16   #86 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna_Z1 View Post
lol your so wrong it’s not even funny, i banned one user and didn’t revoke his key, the few bans were before we had a screenshot cleaner. thanks for ur concern but ur wrong in every way.
You revoked his key, I'm friends with him.

He bought a month and suddenly his key stops working the moment you ban him what a joke.
Old 11/07/2019, 01:00   #87 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Don't risk these guys when there are plenty of legit providers without all the drama. Ring 1 can't keep a single cheat UD for a week. End of story.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2019, 01:25   #88

Quote:
You revoked his key, I'm friends with him.

He bought a month and suddenly his key stops working the moment you ban him what a joke.
lol ur an absolute moron, i didn’t touch his key, literally just banned him from the discord server.
Old 11/08/2019, 19:21   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanson556 View Post
Don't risk these guys when there are plenty of legit providers without all the drama. Ring 1 can't keep a single cheat UD for a week. End of story.
Agree with that, the apex cheat is detected all the time too.
Old 11/14/2019, 13:50   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by nusim6MV View Post
Agree with that, the apex cheat is detected all the time too.
buddy your a genius, we don’t even sell an apex cheat HAHAHAHHAA
Closed Thread