Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



AZURE | WARZONE/MW CHEAT + SPOOFER

Discussion on AZURE | WARZONE/MW CHEAT + SPOOFER within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 10/26/2019, 16:36   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 20
Any video?
Swanson556 is offline  
Old 10/26/2019, 17:23   #17

 
elite*gold: 374
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 601
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDKZAL View Post
100$ for a COD cheat, what a joke rofl.
price has been reduced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddengosu View Post
imagine trying to milk kids before sc/x22 release their 20$ cheats
price has been reduced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyoui View Post
why is it so expensive? battleye cheats are cheaper than this
price has been reduced.
CainSolutions is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2019, 17:36   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 20
Can anyone vouch that it at least works?
Swanson556 is offline  
Old 10/26/2019, 17:46   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 856
Received Thanks: 136
Sadly again a stupid intel only provider.
nusim6MV is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2019, 17:46   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 9
Stunna, you are selling some cheats but nobody vouch you in any of your threads, wtf?
Lityst is offline  
Old 10/26/2019, 18:01   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 9
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 121
Received Thanks: 29
Purchased a daily key yesterday and I can confidently say that the cheat is amazing minus a few bugs. Ring-1 consists of a simple ESP box which can be configured to numerous styles as well as a aimbot with smoothing and bone configuration. There seems to be no performance issues and didn't hinder my fps.

Considering the cheat was released a day after the official game release, it is quite well-made and the bugs aren't as annoying as I first encountered them to be. This is the first provider that I found to release a cheat for the COD:MW (2019), beating out popular providers like SystemCheats, x22, and EngineOwned which justifies the high-pricing (I didn't mind).

Like most cheats, there are certain drawbacks. When injected, and fully opened the game, you can't alt + tab out or else you'll crash. When using the aimbot and selecting to head/chest while the enemy is crouched or proned. The aimbot will aim as if they were standing. Also, playing the ground war game-mode will freeze the game itself and crash which is annoying but I found pleasure in playing the other gamemodes instead.

All in all, the cheat itself is still very strong and well-made and will be looking forward to purchasing a monthly key after my current subscription is out.
cal.yx is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/26/2019, 18:45   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cal.yx View Post
Purchased a daily key yesterday and I can confidently say that the cheat is amazing minus a few bugs. Ring-1 consists of a simple ESP box which can be configured to numerous styles as well as a aimbot with smoothing and bone configuration. There seems to be no performance issues and didn't hinder my fps.

Considering the cheat was released a day after the official game release, it is quite well-made and the bugs aren't as annoying as I first encountered them to be. This is the first provider that I found to release a cheat for the COD:MW (2019), beating out popular providers like SystemCheats, x22, and EngineOwned which justifies the high-pricing (I didn't mind).

Like most cheats, there are certain drawbacks. When injected, and fully opened the game, you can't alt + tab out or else you'll crash. When using the aimbot and selecting to head/chest while the enemy is crouched or proned. The aimbot will aim as if they were standing. Also, playing the ground war game-mode will freeze the game itself and crash which is annoying but I found pleasure in playing the other gamemodes instead.

All in all, the cheat itself is still very strong and well-made and will be looking forward to purchasing a monthly key after my current subscription is out.
I tried it too and it is indeed working very well for me. I understand it is a BETA so they got the most minimal **** done first. But it already is so OP haha, people crying in chat super hard.

Oh also I am not banned, played yesterday evening and today entire day.
papdakad is offline  
Old 10/26/2019, 19:10   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 20
Just purchased a week, will review when I get it and play a few hours.
Swanson556 is offline  
Old 10/26/2019, 19:22   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
added you on discord.
SabreToothLeopard#3342 is offline  
Old 10/26/2019, 19:28   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Friend request sent via discord
xlLiquidlx is offline  
Old 10/26/2019, 19:50   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Friend request sent via discord
DANGQUAN#0778
leequan2009 is offline  
Old 10/26/2019, 20:21   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
elite*gold: 89
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanson556 View Post
Just purchased a week, will review when I get it and play a few hours.
is this real?
Steeln55 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2019, 20:31   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MathBeast View Post
waitt if I get ban does that mean I have to buy MW again
Instead make friends and play the game before losing everything to public coded script kiddies !
Norcix is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/26/2019, 21:08   #29

 
elite*gold: 374
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 601
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lityst View Post
Stunna, you are selling some cheats but nobody vouch you in any of your threads, wtf?
i was partnered with another seller of Ring-1 products, so we would share threads and advertisement, since then we have split so my posts are rather new, and hard to gain new customers when his posts still have all our rep combined, making people not trust mine, even tho i have more than enough rep and customers who continually support my products.
CainSolutions is offline  
Old 10/26/2019, 21:11   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
elite*gold: 89
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna_Z1 View Post
i was partnered with another seller of Ring-1 products, so we would share threads and advertisement, since then we have split so my posts are rather new, and hard to gain new customers when his posts still have all our rep combined, making people not trust mine, even tho i have more than enough rep and customers who continually support my products.
Just make a video or let a trusted person vouch.
Steeln55 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Rust Cheat [Aimbot, ESP Options, Radar, MISC & More!]
07/14/2021 - Rust Trading - 193 Replies
https://content.invisioncic.com/r299365/monthly_20 21_03/RUST_HEADER_EPVP.gif.fa5289f8720e177b3cb7bce 5d0706091.gif https://content.invisioncic.com/r299365/monthly_2 021_03/RUST_MID_EPVP.png.d7967a634e1a4ee65e894f001 ea5d0f4.png https://content.invisioncic.com/r299365/monthly_2 021_03/Rust_Footer_EPVP.gif.18618d69b43bfc5563810e 71eaf79cb1.gif https://content.invisioncic.com/r299365/pages_med ia/2_discordinvite.png?_cb=1601000016 https://vimeo.com/527605463
WTT 4% cast ring+2% crit ring for 3% crit ring or good unique
01/09/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
titel say all
WTT blode ring with stamina lvl 3 for shuta ring with ring spirit stone lvl 5 (9%res)
01/02/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
server brumhart if u intrested let me know TY
WTS Barom Ring / Guardimesh Neck / Blode Ring / Pargon Ring
06/18/2009 - Archlord Trading - 9 Replies
Im thinking about selling my Barom/Blode/Pargon Ring and my Guardimesh Neck. Please leave your offers here or write me a PM. All on Evengarda



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.