Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling BO4 blizzard account (PC)

Discussion on Selling BO4 blizzard account (PC) within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling BO4 blizzard account (PC)

Hi, everyone. I'm selling a blizzard account with BO4 and Starcraft II on it. Hit me up if you're interested. You can message me here or add me on facebook @ Stian Kullerod. I don't want lowballers but the price isn't going to be that high anyways. Want to get it sold fast.

Tags
bo4 account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Blizzard Account EUW, mit BO4, SC2, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm
11/05/2018 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi to everyone, today i want to sell my Blizzard Account ( most of the games i played on EUW). On this Account i played every game beside World of Warcraft and Destiny 2. Following ill name the game and the price worth of my achievements and the price of the game. Hearthstone: 20-25 € Starcraft 2: 10 € Heroes of the Strom: 5 €
[Selling] Bo4 Blizzard Account
10/12/2018 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Skype name: live:hamzamarok370_1 Meldet euch mit gebot
Verkaufe blizzard Account / blizzard Account Sell
10/20/2017 - Trading - 0 Replies
ich verkaufe hier meinen blizzard account. er existiert seit vielen jahren aber ich habe nicht mehr viel verwendung dafür. ich habe world of warcraft bis legion, hearthstone und warcraft 3 plus erweiterung frozen throne drauf. für weitere infos gerne schreiben :) Lg xarlocks
[WTT]Blizzard Account with almost all Blizzard titles for Overwatch!
06/11/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.hizliresim.com/X49BoO.png I give this account for Overwatch. Skype:cocoshow6 :bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit: Trade is complete. Thread may now close.
LOL, Blizzard vs. Glider Gericht gab Blizzard recht..
07/16/2008 - Guild Wars - 3 Replies
Hi, habe hier evtl was ganz interesates auf Wartower.de gefunden.. Ich zitiere...: US-Gericht entscheidet in Botting-Klage zu Gunsten von Blizzard Wie momentan an vielerlei Stellen im Internet zu lesen ist, hat der Spiele-Riese Blizzard am Montag einen ersten Teilerfolg im Kampf gegen Botting feiern können. So ging Blizzard bereits im Februar gegen die Firma MDY, welche sich für die Entwicklung, sowie den Verkauf des so genannten Glider-Bots verantwortlich zeigt, vor Gericht, da sie in...