Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Call of Duty BO4 macros/scripts [quick scoping, trick shots, recoil compensation]

Discussion on Call of Duty BO4 macros/scripts [quick scoping, trick shots, recoil compensation] within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/06/2018, 12:36   #16

elite*gold: 170
6th November

Fully undetected, working with all mouses and keyboards and giving you a sweet advantage in-game to become the KING of the leaderboard.

We're unaffected by TACs AntiCheat measures (Stats check, Screenshot taker, process scanner etc.) and will always be
Old 11/09/2018, 01:10   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Can i get a trial too ?
Old 11/10/2018, 20:31   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please note: you must change your sensitivity to 8.0 to use the macros. So, people who are used to your sens, you will have to readjust completely. Once they add more sens macros, I'd buy 100%.
Old 11/11/2018, 02:08   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can you make a trial version for all who are interested?

I would like to test before buy
Old 11/11/2018, 18:34   #20

We did provide enough free tests/trials to proof that the product is legit and working.
Creating trial accounts takes time and is always a (small) additional security risk for the developers. That's why we don't send them out like warm popcorn. Sorry.

The product is fully working, undetected and gets you a good advantage in multiplayer and blackout without the ban risk of a cheat. If you are into that, buy it.
Old 11/18/2018, 13:50   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Really nice Macros! Easy to use and the scripts for the Recoil Reduction are working very good. You can easily change the Multiplicator of the Recoil Scripts so it Works with your Sensitivity. You get a lot of Scripts with the loader so you can start immediately! +Rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2018, 18:49   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

worked for a while but now when I inject it gets stuck at 70%? how do I fix this?
Old 11/21/2018, 23:54   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalH View Post
worked for a while but now when I inject it gets stuck at 70%? how do I fix this?
This isn't really a support channel tho
If your loader gets stuck on loading then your AntiVirus software is blocking its access. However, if you need help, please don't hesitate to contact our support.
Old 11/23/2018, 10:13   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Works good but quickscoping is for me a Problem... He scope in and shot instantly i can not aim on the enemy. he shot to fast and i dont cant set is slower :? How can I set the multiplier to my 12.00 dpi ingame? And I'm playing on a 2k reselution ... the recommended FullHD setting I can not play on my 2k monitor (looks ****): /

Btw. Thanks for 20% Discount
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2018, 13:10   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by .FLXHD View Post
Works good but quickscoping is for me a Problem... He scope in and shot instantly i can not aim on the enemy. he shot to fast and i dont cant set is slower :? How can I set the multiplier to my 12.00 dpi ingame? And I'm playing on a 2k reselution ... the recommended FullHD setting I can not play on my 2k monitor (looks ****): /

Btw. Thanks for 20% Discount
Hey bud,
you gotta bind the "Use Key" in the loader to anything else than left mouse button when using the quick scope script. Otherwise the gun will straight shoot, when pressing left mouse button (makes sense, right? )

If you message our support they'll help you adjusting your loader settings to fit your own resolution and sens
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2018, 14:45   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by netbandi7 View Post
Hey bud,
you gotta bind the "Use Key" in the loader to anything else than left mouse button when using the quick scope script. Otherwise the gun will straight shoot, when pressing left mouse button (makes sense, right? )

If you message our support they'll help you adjusting your loader settings to fit your own resolution and sens

Our Support in Discord ? Yeah i am settings Quickshot of Right Mouse but i am Scope in and then shot instantly i have no time to aim xd
Old 11/24/2018, 01:43   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by .FLXHD View Post
Our Support in Discord ? Yeah i am settings Quickshot of Right Mouse but i am Scope in and then shot instantly i have no time to aim xd
Yea, I believe you're already in contact with them now
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2018, 21:14   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought this, and can say it definitely works. It isn't perfect though, and if you're an above average player you can easely do everything this does - and even more accurate in some cases. Nevertheless, if you aren't really good, this for sure is useful
Old 11/26/2018, 17:14   #29

We got users playing competitive COD BO4 with our macros/scripts and I believe they consider themselves as above average players
If you are a *** at recoil control and quick scoping, then you shouldn't look for macros tho.
Old 11/28/2018, 09:03   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by netbandi7 View Post
We got users playing competitive COD BO4 with our macros/scripts and I believe they consider themselves as above average players
If you are a *** at recoil control and quick scoping, then you shouldn't look for macros tho.
Well, I guess I've got some wrong settings or something then, but w/e. I am not a *** lol, but basically every weapon except maybe spitfire with op mod is pretty easely controllable, and for me the macros aren't *that* accurate. But it's no reason not to buy them, just for me, they werent worth it tbh.

But still a great job you did coding them
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
cod bo4 cheat, cod bo4 hack, cod macro, cod script