Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Call of Duty BO4 macros/scripts [quick scoping, trick shots, recoil compensation]

Discussion on Call of Duty BO4 macros/scripts [quick scoping, trick shots, recoil compensation] within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/02/2019, 07:58   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
NO SHOTGUN SCRIPT ?

Old 01/03/2019, 01:23   #47

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by loofer View Post
I love you guys scripts and I highly recommend them to everyone. They are extremely helpful if you want to carry trash teams every round.

The new VAPR macro is horrible though. Maybe you guys uploaded the wrong one? It's almost an identical copy of the icr script. It hardly helps recoil at all. It's really the only one that I think isn't worth using.
Thanks for reporting and your kind words!
I'll have our COD BO4 macro dev check the VAPR script as soon as possible.

Old 01/08/2019, 19:11   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i crash loader, when open play game. update pls. sorry english bad
Old 01/10/2019, 17:11   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey trying to look at buying. But your website link goes to page not found and cod bops4 is no longer listed on your games page?

Old 01/11/2019, 01:00   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfonzyx View Post
Hey trying to look at buying. But your website link goes to page not found and cod bops4 is no longer listed on your games page?
Currently updating the loader to get it ready for the latest COD AntiCheat updates.
Product will soon be available again in store.
Old 01/11/2019, 23:09   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any ETA on this? Been down for like 5 days now
Old 01/12/2019, 01:15   #52

Quote:
Any ETA on this? Been down for like 5 days now
COD added new security features and so do we. If that takes 5 days, it takes 5 days. If it takes 10 days, it takes 10 days. You receive these updates for free and yet complain..

By the way, there's a Discord server you got invited to in your purchase email. If you are looking for notifications/updates/ETAs that's the place to be.
Old 01/12/2019, 07:21   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by netbandi7 View Post
COD added new security features and so do we. If that takes 5 days, it takes 5 days. If it takes 10 days, it takes 10 days. You receive these updates for free and yet complain..

By the way, there's a Discord server you got invited to in your purchase email. If you are looking for notifications/updates/ETAs that's the place to be.
I understand. Although 1, it wasn't free; It was extremely reasonably priced and 2, I never complained I simply asked if any ETA has been established. No need to be so rude toward customers friend. :/
Old 01/12/2019, 11:50   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

update videos pls.
Old 01/14/2019, 23:38   #55

Quote:
I understand. Although 1, it wasn't free; It was extremely reasonably priced and 2, I never complained I simply asked if any ETA has been established. No need to be so rude toward customers friend. :/
Didn't want to come off rude, but if you add a comment like "has been five days now " then this sounds like we are past a due date or something. I only told you that it takes as long as it takes to add these needed security features. Nothing rude about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenxx View Post
update videos pls.
Activison didn't like our videos as much as you guys did. But we will get them back online after we updated the client, maybe even a new one.
Old Yesterday, 13:13   #56

Back online:
With 3 new videos uploaded:

Tags
cod bo4 cheat, cod bo4 hack, cod macro, cod script

« Verkaufe 5200 + 1100 Bonus CP für PayPal/PSC | (RE-SELLER)COD BO4 Cheats »