Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black ops 2 Glitch

Discussion on Black ops 2 Glitch within the Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Call of Duty category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Black ops 2 Glitch

A new Black ops 2 Glitch

How?
Lie on the earth
Knife
Double A (Xbox) or Double X (Ps3)
Und move your aaaaass
Old 06/19/2013, 15:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 4,541

closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Black Ops 2 GLitch
01/18/2013 - Call of Duty - 3 Replies
Hey, liebe Community ich suche einen BlackOps 2 Account für die Playstation 3 zum GLitchen, ich würde natürlich auch ein bisschen bei Steuern und ein bisschen E-Gold geben.Bitte pn me.
Call of duty moderne warfare 3 prestige glitch and black ops glitch. for free !
05/21/2012 - Call of Duty - 0 Replies
Heey guys, I am new here and i want to show you mw3 prestige glitch. Its free and safe. You dont get banned because they dont now you glitched. Watch the video and follow the instructions. I hope you like it. I know a glitch to for Black Ops. link for mw3 and black ops link is in the description. Black Ops quickscope mini montage - xkuifjox - YouTube
Black ops glitch
08/15/2011 - Call of Duty - 3 Replies
wie oben genannt suche ich einen oder mehrere glitch´s auf der map kino der toten oder schickt mir paar link´s wo ich die glitch´s finden kan habe schon in youtube gekuckt gabs nur den mit dem hund danke im vorraus achjaa habe die deutsche version :)
Black Ops Glitch ?
02/23/2011 - Off Topic - 0 Replies
Gibt es noch welche Glitches in Black Ops (Zombie Mod) die nicht gepatcht wurden ? Habe die Ps3 .