Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cannot connect to my own server.

Discussion on Cannot connect to my own server. within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Cannot connect to my own server.

Hi!

I have a problem connecting to my server via cabal client.

I have done all correctly:
Installed mssql 2005-restored databases(chumpy's database)
+did execute all required queries
Installed VMWare + Centos Server 5.4(Final)
CentOS can connect to the internet successfully + I can connect via WinSCP to the Centos with my centos ip. I then installed cabal server files into centos, all should be ok. Downloaded this client: .

All should be ok. Then i patched the client correctly. But when I try to connect to my server in the login screen, the blue bar goes to the end, and then says: Failed connection. Furthermore, the so called "waiting trick" doesn't work.
I have done my own server some time ago, and all worked fine, but now it doesn't. :/

If there are some people that are *experienced enough or had the same problem and fixed it, please reply and help!

*Don't mean to flag anyone, so no offense.

Than you in advance,

Darkstar999

EDIT: If someone starts posting about: "Please use the search button newbie." or something like that then for your information I did and didn't find any useful posts, nor topics about my problem.
Old 05/14/2010, 00:27   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar999 View Post
Hi!

I have a problem connecting to my server via cabal client.

I have done all correctly:
Installed mssql 2005-restored databases(chumpy's database)
+did execute all required queries
Installed VMWare + Centos Server 5.4(Final)
CentOS can connect to the internet successfully + I can connect via WinSCP to the Centos with my centos ip. I then installed cabal server files into centos, all should be ok. Downloaded this client: .

All should be ok. Then i patched the client correctly. But when I try to connect to my server in the login screen, the blue bar goes to the end, and then says: Failed connection. Furthermore, the so called "waiting trick" doesn't work.
I have done my own server some time ago, and all worked fine, but now it doesn't. :/

If there are some people that are *experienced enough or had the same problem and fixed it, please reply and help!

*Don't mean to flag anyone, so no offense.

Than you in advance,

Darkstar999

EDIT: If someone starts posting about: "Please use the search button newbie." or something like that then for your information I did and didn't find any useful posts, nor topics about my problem.
LOL! I'm talking to myself! Hope helping this is...
Old 12/14/2017, 20:41   #3

wtf
Old 12/14/2017, 21:04   #4

elite*gold: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar999 View Post
LOL! I'm talking to myself! Hope helping this is...
Had same problem back in the day when I had my server. xD
Old 12/14/2017, 21:29   #5

Check if all services running > check if version is same in DB as in ini files and cabalmain > check your magickey > check loginsvr logs from server and be sure that all is connected to eachother + disable firewall and in virtual machine do port forward
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2017, 08:55   #6

Diging thread from 7 years ago. Lets make epvp cabal section messy. Gz
Thanks
1 User