Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hybrid Cabal - Evolution

Discussion on Hybrid Cabal - Evolution within the Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hybrid Cabal - Evolution

(click)
Quote:
SERVER STATUT : OPEN BETA (no wipe)

(if you can't access download here & extract in main folder)

(click on image to access Discord Hybrid Cabal / all infos)

STARTER

Quote:
STARTER
Max DP: 5000
Time: 7 days

Max T-Points: 20.000
Update Setting: 2 points every 10 minutes

Starter Pack #1
Level: 50
Class Rank: 11
Honor Rank: 3
Skill Rank: Novice / Novice
Special Skills: Combo, Bike & Board Summon

- 200x HP/MP Level 4 Potions
- No return stones warp / Free Warp
- Aramid / Shadowsteel Set +15 [Total value in set: 15% AMP, 300 HP, 3% HP Steal, 20% CD]
- Citrine / Shadowsteel Weapons +15 [Total value in weapons: 46% CD]
- Aura Transmuter
- Blessing Bead - Hybrid Exclusive
Quote:
REBORN
Stage 1 - Symbiosis

### Part 1 - Acceptance ###
Description:
In this part, you will have to obtain 1st Relic of the Past from Sovereign Soul in Port Lux 2nd safe zone. It will cost 50.000.000 alz and 10 TP, but after obtaining it, it will enable you to do reborns for this part and will reward you with 75.000.000 alz. Upon successful activation, you will receive a mail with alz reward inside. On this stage, you will be able to do 50 reborns.

Requirements per reborn:
- Level 190 or above
- Minimum 5.000.001 alz in character inventory [5.000.000 Alz will be automatically reduced from character inventory from a total amount of alz.]
- Minimum 11 DP on character [10 DP will be automatically reduced once reborn has been successful.]
- 25 Enchanted Pages [must be exactly 25 in quantity and on character inventory.]

Rewards:
- 100 free points [multiplies by amount of reborns done, for example: 25th reborn will give 2500 points.]
- 2x Platinum Badges [For Event NPC in Bloody Ice]

Character set to:
- STR/INT/DEX: 300 of each.
- Level 1
Everything else stays as is.(modifié)
=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=

### Part 2 - Trial ###
Description:
In this part, you will have to obtain 1st Relic of the Past from Sovereign Soul in Port Lux 2nd safe zone. It will cost 100.000.000 alz and 50 TP, but after obtaining it, it will enable you to do reborns for this part and will reward you with 150.000.000 alz. Upon successful activation, you will receive a mail with alz reward inside. On this stage, you will be able to do 50 reborns. Total of 100.

Requirements per reborn:
- Level 200 or above
- Minimum 25.000.001 alz in character inventory [25.000.000 Alz will be automatically reduced from character inventory from a total amount of alz.]
- Minimum 26 DP on character [25 DP will be automatically reduced once reborn has been successful.]
- 50 Enchanted Pages [must be exactly 50 in quantity and on character inventory.]

Rewards:
- 200 free points [multiplies by amount of reborns done, for example: 25th reborn will give 5000 points + 5000 points from the 1st part.]
- 5x Platinum Badges [For Event NPC in Bloody Ice]

Character set to:
- STR/INT/DEX: 500 of each.
- Level 1

Quote:
STATS BY MAIL EXAMPLE for 100 points

Recipient : STATS

Tittle: STR100
or
Tittle: INT100
or
Tittle: DEX100

(send & then relog character to apply)

More info coming soon...
(Backlink will be added)
(This post will be updated)

Quote:
NEW PATCH COMING 2JAN - Drop edition

You will see more info in discord.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2019, 06:28   #2

Update :
Quote:
Drop from LID / Ruina Station / EOD / EODB2F / FTB1F / AOS1 Being fixed.

Avaliable in channel 2 until official release.

Old 01/04/2019, 22:18   #3

Update :
Quote:
Drop from AOS2/FT2/MO/Forbiden Island is now avaliable.
Dungeon Entry added in open world for those entry.
T point x4 per minute
T point Shop updated
YuL shop updated
RING +2 increased droprate UG/FGR
Windows 10 CRASH is completly fixed.

FULL CLIENT FOLDER UP TO DATE :

OR

MANUAL UPDATE :

Quote:
[Admin]HyperionAujourd'hui à 07:23
@everyone due to malfunction of the launcher, I have made a manual patch, which you can download from this link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10T...QCgbBxhD5p5H5y
or

1. Extract it to separate folder.
2. Copy all content from inside and paste onto your Hybrid Cabal Online client.
3. Let it replace.
4. Start the game using that broken launcher.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Wizard staff will be displayed as Pherystin, regardless of what you wear, but that will be fixed within a day, with a further announcement.

For all new people, who's clients are not updating, simply get this patch and you will be able to access the server.(modifié)
[Admin]HyperionAujourd'hui à 07:43
UPDATED
@everyone Launch will say "Updated failed", but if you have that patch extracted, simply click start and you will have up-to-date client.

IGNORE UPDATE FAILED until further notice & make sure you have that patch above, from G-Drive.
Old 01/06/2019, 21:57   #4

FAQ here :

Quote:
The OPEN Beta is still going on.
Quote:
What do I win playing OPEN BETA ?
Fancy item Happy Birthday Ring (duration) & etc...
You can suggest more feature, adjust droprate suggestion.
Quote:
Why should I play ?
No wipe, your grind will stay on release.
Quote:
What should I do when I play here ?
Play & explore the feature, if you find any bug report & get a reward.
Quote:
What is the max SET here ?
Mithril. (Soon Archidium / Palladium / Demonite EP22)
Quote:
What is the last dungeon here ?
Its Maquinas Outspot & FTB2F, but soon you will see alot of dungeon up to EP22+
Quote:
What is Tiers I/II/III/IV ?

Shadow Titanium to Mithril Armor is upgradable with medium core at Tiers 1

Shadow Titanium to Mithril Armor is upgradable with High core at Tiers II

Shadow Titanium to Mithril Armor is upgradable with Highest core at Tiers III

Shadow Titanium to Mithril Armor is upgradable with Trans core at Tiers IV
Quote:
What do I win if I upgrade Tiers I to Tiers II ?

You win more stats (Attack/DEF/HP) & more feature :

Fore exemple you can't use CDI /AMP ON TIER I & you don't have HP.

Screenshot of the starter SET :

Old 01/06/2019, 22:42   #5

Server still in beta and after it go official players will be full mith and full reborns in stage 3 ? wow real balance between beta players and official one,you think some1 will start vs players that are in stage 3 already....
Old 01/06/2019, 23:14   #6

Soo whats stoping you from playing it? Every grinding server have same conception... new player never will be equal with player who played week or two ;o
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2019, 23:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirsad1997 View Post
Server still in beta and after it go official players will be full mith and full reborns in stage 3 ? wow real balance between beta players and official one,you think some1 will start vs players that are in stage 3 already....
The server is free to register & access now,
Players who play from day 1 are playing with aramid starter gear mostly.

So you can join & do some reborn, reborn is not the end game feature its juste the starter feature.

Mithril is not the end game set but only what you can get max now.

So any players who can rush max of what is released on the beta is not the max from the full release patch.

Now you discovered the server you can join in & be at the same lvl as any other players in few days. Its Beta Test with restricted feature.

Nothing is unbalanced & there is 0 content pay to win.
Old 01/07/2019, 02:00   #8

Of course, if you go to a new server and start you are lower than others. That's how it works, no?
Old 01/07/2019, 02:10   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hugs. View Post
Of course, if you go to a new server and start you are lower than others. That's how it works, no?
No, if you start from 0 & you are new you are automaticly stronger & more stuffed than players who play for 1 month activly

BTW for those who know the more dungeon you spam the more automatical CHEST REWARD you get dending on the dungeon difficulty you spam.

Lvl Of chest Lvl 1 = 1 item(x5 dungeon) in it / LVL 2 = 2 item(x10 dungeon) / lvl 3 = 3 items(x15 dungeon)

Grade of Chest : Low/Medium/High

Old 01/08/2019, 02:04   #10

Hope it's not another copy paste server same staff as on other servers,kids willing to have powers and doing nothing(filipinos) or w/e are they called . Hope server gonna be enjoyable cause i havent been playing for quite a while and im really sick of seeing those ''trash'' server on xtreme 1-10 pos or let's say trash people butt lickers and drama queens i wish you luck! Gonna test it today .

Edit: After trying the server for 2 days with 3 of my friends (we're pretty much either solo/duo players) . We find it difficult to play and enjoy it .

1. Understand Aramid is currently the best we can get from the start. Leveling is easy reborns as well but the way that our upgrade skills wear taken out from npc's and put into Yul's event (most of us doesn't even know where to get those items to get them) and that we don't even have G.Master Sixts Sense/Eyes of Mind/Ruling Force/Impact Controll/Damage Absorb doesn't make it anywhere easier for us to proceed with Rank ups .

2. Rank ups i quite don't understand the need of updating and making rank ups more difficult and make us spend more time on something we should be able to do quick enough (i know you need to do something to keep players on the server occupied) . But must of us doesn't feel like doing a full dungeon X times just to complete rank up quest ,unless that's some kind of ''point'' to keep us farming DP for (we all know where to farm DP im more efficent ways) .

- Rank up 14 ridiculous you can't do it solo neither duo Orca one hits since it's a private server with quite LOW online we're pretty much reliable on others from my own experiance i wouldnt like to rely on others expecially in FT1 lol i have no idea how are rank ups after 14 cause i couldn't finish 14 due to Orca last form needed to be killed twice with 13 people on the server was impossible .(Which id dissencouraging people to eventry again or play here) . So we're pretty much ''forced'' to either do reborns constantly (which is borring doing same stuff over and over JUST to be ABLE to finish rank up)or forced to ask others for carry which is not exactly a way to play on a mid/high? rate on Cabal server .

3. Bugs are common this here HP bugs/DX dungeons(which are not available yet causes dc's) what leaves us MO as an highest dungeosn possible to do yet from seeing what people say in guild chat drops in some of the dungs havent even beed yet adjusted and some chest are bugged or we just get crap rings .

In conclusion im not saying that the server is bad cause it's fine it just misses some core functions of EP8 client which wear taken from us just to make it more unique? (seen/played servers with settings like that ) which suceed with keeping people for few months and seeing them now with 7-30 people running at peak times .

Server is good for people that doesn't mind constanlty resseting their stats and people that seek group play just to finish basic stuff .

I've tried i forced myself to give it 3 chances even with my friends but we didn't enjoy in the end but best wishes for upcomming content and server owner .

Btw from what i can see and feel server is preety much in Alpha wouldn't call it beta with so many issues .

I would post my cons/pros/suggestions ontheir discord but due to some people being oversensitive with critics i'd rather keep it here at least it won't get deleted straight away .
Old 01/13/2019, 07:17   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicja87 View Post
1. Understand Aramid is currently the best we can get from the start. Leveling is easy reborns as well but the way that our upgrade skills wear taken out from npc's and put into Yul's event (most of us doesn't even know where to get those items to get them) and that we don't even have G.Master Sixts Sense/Eyes of Mind/Ruling Force/Impact Controll/Damage Absorb doesn't make it anywhere easier for us to proceed with Rank ups .
GM Already annonced from the first day on discord GM upgrade skills & new trans skills/buff are not implanted & will be later on, & also they will revampe/rebalance/customize it

2. Rank ups i quite don't understand the need of updating and making rank ups more difficult and make us spend more time on something we should be able to do quick enough (i know you need to do something to keep players on the server occupied) . But must of us doesn't feel like doing a full dungeon X times just to complete rank up quest ,unless that's some kind of ''point'' to keep us farming DP for (we all know where to farm DP im more efficent ways) .
Sadly players are used to be INSTANT rank 20 or almost instand due to the nerf of alot of Pserver, Hyperion said since the day one they edited it to make it difficult, YET I complated all of them with Aramid.

- Rank up 14 ridiculous you can't do it solo neither duo Orca one hits since it's a private server with quite LOW online we're pretty much reliable on others from my own experiance i wouldnt like to rely on others expecially in FT1 lol i have no idea how are rank ups after 14 cause i couldn't finish 14 due to Orca last form needed to be killed twice with 13 people on the server was impossible .(Which id dissencouraging people to eventry again or play here) . So we're pretty much ''forced'' to either do reborns constantly (which is borring doing same stuff over and over JUST to be ABLE to finish rank up)or forced to ask others for carry which is not exactly a way to play on a mid/high? rate on Cabal server .
That the whole point, to do reborn to manage & being able to complete dungeon/rank quest

3. Bugs are common this here HP bugs/DX dungeons(which are not available yet causes dc's) what leaves us MO as an highest dungeosn possible to do yet from seeing what people say in guild chat drops in some of the dungs havent even beed yet adjusted and some chest are bugged or we just get crap rings .
Yep I myself experienced alot of bug in the servers & Hyperion told me/us it was gonna happen since its an open beta I didn't go hard on that one, hope it will be fixed.

In conclusion im not saying that the server is bad cause it's fine it just misses some core functions of EP8 client which wear taken from us just to make it more unique? (seen/played servers with settings like that ) which suceed with keeping people for few months and seeing them now with 7-30 people running at peak times .

Server is good for people that doesn't mind constanlty resseting their stats and people that seek group play just to finish basic stuff .

I've tried i forced myself to give it 3 chances even with my friends but we didn't enjoy in the end but best wishes for upcomming content and server owner .

Btw from what i can see and feel server is preety much in Alpha wouldn't call it beta with so many issues .

I would post my cons/pros/suggestions ontheir discord but due to some people being oversensitive with critics i'd rather keep it here at least it won't get deleted straight away .
Don't worry you can say it, myself I can't realize I did play on the server the few first days, getting some bugs.
Lack of features, Farming shadow titanium ? some chest were buged.

The server is going on in a good way & bug is getting fixed each day, can't say it will never have any bug because its an EP8 servers.

Windows 10 crash is now completly fixed,
New BIG Patch is coming today night / Part1 & Monday Part2
We now can drop Mithril.

The best part of the server is actually its not that hard to get some items now & you can also upgrade them with Medium (even Mithril) until Tiers2

Once the next update is here you should try it out one last time.

The main reason I stayed these first day was because of community we are almost 40 active players,
its not that big but the mindset & the challenge between each other is here.

Quote:
Update - Discord for more information & annoncement soon today

« Cabal.RED - Medium and High Rate Server | Cabal CodeZero - Play to Earn $ »