Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions > Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Whats the most best and populated Cabal P. Server now?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Whats the most best and populated Cabal P. Server now?

Somebody told me to play Cabal Extension cos its farm to earn. Any more suggestion guys? I really would like a populated one where I can see megaphones are active plus no pay2win server please. LOL

Old 09/14/2018, 09:05   #2

Dont want to be rude, but search button not working? Toplists, uncle google, facebooks... what do people need more to start using brain.exe and spend 1 minute to find it out... Nah, lets create 200th thread on epvp about same ****, even if there are already a few on same page of epvp.. But why would i spend 1 minute to read the other thread if i can create another one... I have no clue how you get through life, if you can't think by yourself. And this "You" is to all ppl, who has create 382829 threads with same question. Ok and now is time to hate me for writing this xd

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2018, 01:56   #3

Cabal RED ;P
Old 09/15/2018, 17:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
Dont want to be rude, but search button not working? Toplists, uncle google, facebooks... what do people need more to start using brain.exe and spend 1 minute to find it out... Nah, lets create 200th thread on epvp about same ****, even if there are already a few on same page of epvp.. But why would i spend 1 minute to read the other thread if i can create another one... I have no clue how you get through life, if you can't think by yourself. And this "You" is to all ppl, who has create 382829 threads with same question. Ok and now is time to hate me for writing this xd
Please use your brain and do something useful,delete your post.
Most of the top lists prompt up servers which are nearly dead and on which people just vote for the free reward,thats why they are on top of the list(that doesnt make them the best as what the thread starter asked).
Secondly there are tons of pservers on google and facebooks but if you would be using your neurons you would know that you cant really tell by looking at their facebook page how populated or good the server is.
Third most of the threads as you mention they already exist,but they are outdated,and pservers are not like retail servers,they can be populated today and be wiped up tomorrow,or hacked or whatever.
Next time please save yourself from embarrasing yourself for writting stupid comments.
Thanks.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2018, 20:51   #5

Was waiting for it xd. You didn't even read with understanding but flame me, because can't use your search button as well. Sadly for you i won't lower to your level since you even have no idea what you write. If you can't find out which srv is populated by 2k18 times where internet is OP, you should join your friend and stop using PC too much. You can continue your flaming, since it is soo typical for your type of ppl. Have a nice day

Thanks
1 User

« cabal active pserver? | Code Guard Bypass »