Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Whats the most best and populated Cabal P. Server now?

Discussion on Whats the most best and populated Cabal P. Server now? within the Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Whats the most best and populated Cabal P. Server now?

Somebody told me to play Cabal Extension cos its farm to earn. Any more suggestion guys? I really would like a populated one where I can see megaphones are active plus no pay2win server please. LOL

Old 09/14/2018, 09:05   #2

Dont want to be rude, but search button not working? Toplists, uncle google, facebooks... what do people need more to start using brain.exe and spend 1 minute to find it out... Nah, lets create 200th thread on epvp about same ****, even if there are already a few on same page of epvp.. But why would i spend 1 minute to read the other thread if i can create another one... I have no clue how you get through life, if you can't think by yourself. And this "You" is to all ppl, who has create 382829 threads with same question. Ok and now is time to hate me for writing this xd

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/15/2018, 01:56   #3

Cabal RED ;P
Old 09/15/2018, 17:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
Dont want to be rude, but search button not working? Toplists, uncle google, facebooks... what do people need more to start using brain.exe and spend 1 minute to find it out... Nah, lets create 200th thread on epvp about same ****, even if there are already a few on same page of epvp.. But why would i spend 1 minute to read the other thread if i can create another one... I have no clue how you get through life, if you can't think by yourself. And this "You" is to all ppl, who has create 382829 threads with same question. Ok and now is time to hate me for writing this xd
Please use your brain and do something useful,delete your post.
Most of the top lists prompt up servers which are nearly dead and on which people just vote for the free reward,thats why they are on top of the list(that doesnt make them the best as what the thread starter asked).
Secondly there are tons of pservers on google and facebooks but if you would be using your neurons you would know that you cant really tell by looking at their facebook page how populated or good the server is.
Third most of the threads as you mention they already exist,but they are outdated,and pservers are not like retail servers,they can be populated today and be wiped up tomorrow,or hacked or whatever.
Next time please save yourself from embarrasing yourself for writting stupid comments.
Thanks.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/15/2018, 20:51   #5

Was waiting for it xd. You didn't even read with understanding but flame me, because can't use your search button as well. Sadly for you i won't lower to your level since you even have no idea what you write. If you can't find out which srv is populated by 2k18 times where internet is OP, you should join your friend and stop using PC too much. You can continue your flaming, since it is soo typical for your type of ppl. Have a nice day
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2019, 17:10   #6

cabal red , rly good play to win
Old 03/08/2019, 00:03   #7

Cabal RED still the only play to win & active server with active TG out there
Old 03/08/2019, 09:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hugs. View Post
Cabal RED still the only play to win & active server with active TG out there
Cabal RED is the one with goal of hitting 70k stats ? Sounds badly...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2019, 11:57   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
Was waiting for it xd. You didn't even read with understanding but flame me, because can't use your search button as well. Sadly for you i won't lower to your level since you even have no idea what you write. If you can't find out which srv is populated by 2k18 times where internet is OP, you should join your friend and stop using PC too much. You can continue your flaming, since it is soo typical for your type of ppl. Have a nice day
seriously tidus you can't find out which server is populated by searching on xtremetop100 or looking on their facebook page.

my friend told me cabal red is populated and fun to play, so i went there to play now.

i know that cabal extension and cabal code zero are on higher ranking. but that doesn't prove to me that there will be more players online.
i don't have friends who play extension or code zero and i don't have time to waste it downloading those 2 and trying it, so i'll just play cabal red.
Old 03/11/2019, 19:23   #10

[B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco1555 View Post
seriously tidus you can't find out which server is populated by searching on xtremetop100 or looking on their facebook page.

my friend told me cabal red is populated and fun to play, so i went there to play now.

i know that cabal extension and cabal code zero are on higher ranking. but that doesn't prove to me that there will be more players online.
i don't have friends who play extension or code zero and i don't have time to waste it downloading those 2 and trying it, so i'll just play cabal red.
About servers;

RED: Probably the most active English server atm. Good Population, active and talkative community,steady updates but much long term for a fresh start. Mostly a solo player server (except some of latest dungeons). If you have enough free time,no work and like to spam same dungeons whole day; Right place for you.

Extension: Actually It has good population as red (even most of ppl thinks they use vote bots), Questing for Nation and some boring basic things make the way bad;push many new players out. If you won't get bored of those, Right place for you. Hard to find English players.

CZ : Not much population but still decent. If you haven't much time to play,stay in cabal for fun,do not trust your luck () Right place for you. Luckless server with gear evolve system and other basic things. Also easier with new character boost coupon.

All of them Play 2 WIN ofc. But Ext offers much helps to donators with VIP system(like on mobile games)

Anyway the most populated server is Cabal UP, but it's a Brazillian server. Others can't play.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/14/2019, 17:35   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burhan616 View Post
[B][B]

CZ : Not much population but still decent. If you haven't much time to play,stay in cabal for fun,do not trust your luck () Right place for you. Luckless server with gear evolve system and other basic things. Also easier with new character boost coupon.

Anyway the most populated server is Cabal UP, but it's a Brazillian server. Others can't play.
can you send link to cabal cz because i cant find it
Thansks in advance
Old 03/14/2019, 21:45   #12

but i think their site is offline right now :P
Old 04/01/2019, 00:02   #13

Would also like to know

« Hybrid Cabal - Evolution | Lukin' for a high rate addictive Rb server »