Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dupe Method for EP 3 Sienna Servers (UNLIMITED-ELITE-GP)

Discussion on Dupe Method for EP 3 Sienna Servers (UNLIMITED-ELITE-GP) within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Dupe Method for EP 3 Sienna Servers (UNLIMITED-ELITE-GP)

Hello. I know that i will be banned for this because moderator is gm of unlimited cabal but i don't care even if im a 2 years joined member.
This is my first official release and guide. Here you will learn how to dupe on Sienna The Qeen servers, is quite simple, just some strings bugs in database but the servers admins can't solve the problem ^_^

So,how it works? Simple you need a character with nation which can join TG. You have to take all items that you want to dupe with you and when you enter TG (when you kill capela and guardians not preparation time) Somebody else enter on your account, on a normal channel and trade all items for dupe to a different character. So you need to be 3 to do this thing.After the trade he exit and wait 5 min.Server must reload db with the TG player. The most easiest part is for that who is on TG,he only need to play. So if war takes 1 hour, you can dupe same items and money 6-7 times.

I hope this will help you,even if i risk to be banned (i have to mention that unlimited closed ah and tg for a period,elite closed also, because some idiots told unlimited owner the bug,and now i tell you too.)

If you find this helpful press thanks Have a nice day
Old 02/06/2010, 21:44   #2

It's not working anymore.
Thanks for your fail
Old 02/06/2010, 21:49   #3

yea ...cry ... is not working cuz you turned off TG.. haha.. (remember when you begged to tell you the bug??)
Old 02/07/2010, 00:39   #4

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Dupe was fixed last night,you're 1 day too late.
Old 02/07/2010, 00:58   #5

late late late (?)
Old 02/07/2010, 09:22   #6

yee it was fixed but so many ppl have dupe items like unlimited EC06 ....
Old 02/07/2010, 14:00   #7

Like ,edytza who got baned for duping and now QQ's. e.e
Old 02/08/2010, 08:10   #8

haha. i'm not banned guys. you will never catch me. To find my real account with duped items you have to search entire database. I have 81kkkk (81k bilions) + tons of duped items. So good luck finding it =)) (can't touch this... ta-na-na)

and this bug works on all server not unlimited only
Old 02/08/2010, 14:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by edytza View Post
haha. i'm not banned guys. you will never catch me. To find my real account with duped items you have to search entire database. I have 81kkkk (81k bilions) + tons of duped items. So good luck finding it =)) (can't touch this... ta-na-na)

and this bug works on all server not unlimited only
It takes 10seconds and anyways this is not real
Old 02/08/2010, 14:36   #10

And as I said,its not being baned in game,but baned on this forum for posting viruses in the hacks section.
Old 02/08/2010, 14:59   #11

viruses? for what? i posted letters. i written a guide. there was no file. look at my post -> no edit tag so don't try to do anything that is not true.

And pupix , as i said, you cannot find the items or allz. So you cant ban me in me ps. 60% of donors recived items from me and my friends to stop donate
Old 02/08/2010, 17:45   #12

Quote:
you cannot find the items or allz
Yes you can
Old 02/08/2010, 18:11   #13

no he cant :P he does know where to look. they tried already all methods and I'm still not banned.. yepee .
Old 02/08/2010, 18:19   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by edytza View Post
Hello. I know that i will be banned for this because moderator is gm of unlimited cabal but i don't care even if im a 2 years joined member.
This is my first official release and guide. Here you will learn how to dupe on Sienna The Qeen servers, is quite simple, just some strings bugs in database but the servers admins can't solve the problem ^_^

So,how it works? Simple you need a character with nation which can join TG. You have to take all items that you want to dupe with you and when you enter TG (when you kill capela and guardians not preparation time) Somebody else enter on your account, on a normal channel and trade all items for dupe to a different character. So you need to be 3 to do this thing.After the trade he exit and wait 5 min.Server must reload db with the TG player. The most easiest part is for that who is on TG,he only need to play. So if war takes 1 hour, you can dupe same items and money 6-7 times.

I hope this will help you,even if i risk to be banned (i have to mention that unlimited closed ah and tg for a period,elite closed also, because some idiots told unlimited owner the bug,and now i tell you too.)

If you find this helpful press thanks Have a nice day
if we do multiple login on same account, shouldn't the first player logged in kicked out? are you saying that once in tg, server didn't check for multiple login? hmmm
Old 02/08/2010, 18:20   #15

Pupix noob from EliteCabal IGN: Cookie Baned cuz lick Gm 11 *** ;f Now Gm Chuck on Unlimited Cabal ;f

This dupe dont work enymore cuz GM Eleven Pm yours ***** Cookie about this ;f