Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[NEW ICE CABAL] [FARMING GAME]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NEW ICE CABAL] [FARMING GAME]

NEW ICE CABAL
FARMING GAME - NOT P2W
[ALPHA TEST: 19h00, 23/05/2018] GMT+7
[OPEN: 19h00, 26/05/2018] GMT+7

Fanpage:
FB Group:
Download link:
+ GoogleDrive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ozR...-dfa7MIny/view
+ MEGA:

Server
Episode 8
Exp: 1500x
Skill Exp: 1000%
Drop: 150%
Drop on mobs: 2x
MShield Protection

Legendary Chest system (Give you Legendary Cube After each Dungeon)
Chaos Infinity Rare Accessories drop (Easy farming item)
All Rune remake
All item is valuable
Balance 6 class game

Amp Scroll (You must farming - NOT SELLING)

What are you wating for?
Be your Style <3

Old 05/23/2018, 12:24   #2

Good srv for ppl who dont care about playing 2 months to get wipe and start again. I think it is already their 4th of 5th opening xd. Anyway good luck

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2018, 17:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
Good srv for ppl who dont care about playing 2 months to get wipe and start again. I think it is already their 4th of 5th opening xd. Anyway good luck
This server from what i see on their facebook also gets ddosed quite a bit and has nothing in the past to prevent it from happening in the future.

Pretty sad to because i wouldn't mind playing a high rate these days..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2018, 17:53   #4

I would definitely play on this server, usually i get bored to cabal in 2-3 months, so wipe is no problem for me xD
But this server has many attacks, which made it unable to play for most of the time.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2018, 22:44   #5

Hmm people say that server gets DDoS'ed alot i wonder if theres actually a chance of playing on it normally cause i wouldnt mind trying something new played a while on Code Zero and im literally sick of that server tried Red/Fun and others same -.- . Where is server located? cause i've got a weird feeling it's ANOTHER asian server if yet i won't even bother downloading .
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2018, 02:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicja87 View Post
Hmm people say that server gets DDoS'ed alot i wonder if theres actually a chance of playing on it normally cause i wouldnt mind trying something new played a while on Code Zero and im literally sick of that server tried Red/Fun and others same -.- . Where is server located? cause i've got a weird feeling it's ANOTHER asian server if yet i won't even bother downloading .
Vietnam i believe, atleast that's what everyone seems to speak in game lol.

It's apprently a beta server or something and they plan to wipe i guess according to their facebook.

Weapons don't seem to drop in game at all either lol.

Thanks
1 User

« Riseinflame/heroincabal | Only question »