Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CABAL GOD OF WAR - 2017

Discussion on CABAL GOD OF WAR - 2017 within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/04/2017, 18:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragooon View Post
Well i got good reason why i did quit coz lack of time while i got son in rl. i am here to help ppl since i know almost everything to edit in cabal. I said almost all but not all. Also this svr started from basic things and its new. Give it a time at least a month before u write to someone not to try server. Everyone deserve its chance. That guy gave bad feedback and compared to urs its fine. If u did wrote the same i wouldnt bother to comment it at all but REALLY all this for new server? You didnt even gave them chance to improve... correct me if i am wrong
If the presentation was and(or) becomes better and some work is put into this server, i would be willing to give it a chance. Until then this to me seems just like another cookie cutter mid rate. But this is my own personal opinion, i in no way intend to push others elsewhere myself.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/04/2017, 18:37   #17

I got nothing against ur comment u did well with it. U told your opinion in short term but that one from ewil was a bit more then offensive.
Old 01/04/2017, 19:16   #18

hey guys stop it you ruin this guys thread its about his server and not who is ****** owner
Old 01/04/2017, 20:00   #19

Uhm, Cabal Edition, is it u? xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2017, 02:40   #20

Thanks for up my thread
Not everyone understand english (just click link link)
up to you to say anything
Old 01/05/2017, 05:15   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabalgow View Post
Thanks for up my thread
Not everyone understand english (just click link link)
up to you to say anything
This alone will stop your server from gaining popularity, almost everyone is on windows 10 these days:

If you have unique or custom features you should also add them to either your site or your thread here so we all know what to expect when we go to your server
Old 01/05/2017, 07:05   #22

i tried this server and its boring... i only saw 2 to 3 people online.. . just when i started playing again, and they end their high drop rate just today.. oh well. i'm gonna look for a fun server i guess.
Old 01/05/2017, 10:15   #23

Cabal Edition Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewil24 View Post

People, where da hell is your creativity?! Do you know how to launch NOT MEDIUM rates server? Or is it your goal to join the army of medium rate server?
P.S. Currently we have around 15 medium rate servers in Xtreme and around another 15-20 more private and country based communities, just pointing that out. Which have advanced quite a lot and has their own setups and etc.

Global Cabal (NA, Europe) is EASIER, longer lasting and 50,000x more people in there than this private server. So unless the server can actually provide a so called "balanced" (WTF is that even mean to most people, when half of the p.server players never played in ep2/4? ) gameplay.

Anything else, apart of standard bullshit description???
Is there anything worth playing (not going to use unique, because no point, it won't happen) or just another b3f -> archi, "custom drops" , and some other lame edits?
This is my pure opinion, but I do not think this server will last longer than 3 months. I give 3 months longest.
Or if it does, player base will not go higher than 20-30 per day. Just saying, from the description and current server stats.

@ - My advice, do not waste your time here... Trust me on this, this server will be the most boring, the most uniqueless and the most bugged server you can find out there.
Again: If you do not plan to play their server do not post any COMMENT at all. You are just throwing trash posts to each and single server. XD
Old 01/05/2017, 11:32   #24

elite*gold: 66
Omg wth with internet justice warriors army?
I've spend my time to download the client, check website and in game to write this amazing feedback of mine
Apologies, but your comment "if you not playing - don't write comments" is as stupid as Trump's politics
Go learn what a criticism and a feedback is, then we can talk

Jeez so many simple-minded people, you destroy a community's good look no offense intended tho
Old 01/05/2017, 13:10   #25

The server is simple, nothing special, but this is what i like in it, not a lot fancy edited s**t. (i know everyones taste is different) this is a little ep8 oldschool feeling for me, i like, xp isnt too low, you can get bm3 with just a LITTLE work.

Ofc i have some question too, like droptables, 3000dp is a bit too much (i think its not finished yet) where to get safeguards etcetc, but nothing important.

So i could suggest this server for oldschool players like me!

ohh and dont forget, but this is my opinion only, the population is low cuz nobody want to give a chance, but if we give a chance to this server or for other server, maybe server could be bigger if other players see other players giving a chance, this is what im doing now too

Up to you Guys!

PS.: working fine in w10, w/o any problem
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/05/2017, 14:30   #26

Eddy <3
Old 01/06/2017, 00:57   #27

please fix the problem between x-trap and window 10
Old 01/06/2017, 11:14   #28

arruma xtrap windows 10
Old 01/07/2017, 14:53   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
Eddy <3
what happen to fury?
Old 01/07/2017, 17:58   #30
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
server is full of bugs, played it like 20mins and just deleted this mess off my computer
not reccomend this server for anyone
Closed Thread