Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unique] Evil Empire - Cabal

Discussion on [Unique] Evil Empire - Cabal within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 01/12/2017, 23:01   #61

elite*gold: 0
instead of trying to be polite to your players and trying to improve bases on their feedback you guys just keep replying **** and acting rude and you forget that are the players that make a game or server great not some rude *** thinktheyaregenius ****** ******* devs

this server is gonna die pretty soon, mark my words
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/13/2017, 00:39   #62

Oh wow.. that's just going so low... How old are you?
Photoshoped my message? What if, for example, I message an epvp super mod to get that message and post it in here, as well as report you for that? ^^
Would you like that?
I see you go so low, but I don't see a point why
I've told my opinion, regardless if it's positive or negative, take it and don't start spilling shit on anyone else
No wonder you killed Oblivion, then pretended to be a Golden Age Developer, while actually you are too stupid to not change your name on skype into: [Owner]GoldenAge and same thing happened with [Owner]EvilEmpire
I went to the game, asked who owns this server... A Syrian Guy who lives in London. That's another strong proof that you are the owner and try to not use your name in here. I mean... You have issues Bruh Like... Serious issues.. Does the bombing affected you in any way? *Pun intended*

In any case, going to report this as a rights infringement and I am the new user in this community (sadly your wrong guess of duplicate account was not correct), but a very very and well known guy in private servers, although my name in here is not needed. We will see how far you can go with this rubbish spilling on other people for their opinions

Oh, and I forgot to ask, maybe Admins will be good and will post my reply in here specifically, so that it would be visibly shown

I do not care if you can hide behind your pc and pretend to be a professional, your actions just makes you retarded That is clearly visible to me and 95% of the other "communities" people + your all ex players, who I meat in other servers and they say just 1 thing, I quote: I will never go back to that retarded server or any server that that guy makes

Good Luck Mr Gold Dragoon (This is the correct pronunciation)

P.S. I am not banned and wallhack works in your server *PM Me*
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/13/2017, 01:36   #63

Well since i amjust dev here and nothing else i can post whatever i want as players can. So take it or leave. About suggestions why would i even read it here since this thread isnt even ment to be for that xD thats why empire has its own forum in first place. But yea i get it. U will never post in right section because u dont want us to fix anything. Thats why u post craps to all servers not just empire. And to let u know since u are no1 in my life i dony rly worry bout anything. This rly just makes my day full by chatting with u guys xD i can ignore everyone and not post amy reply at all but that way all fun will be gone xD i just want flamers to be more angry coz anger is only thing they know xd
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/13/2017, 16:08   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakaTheJusticeWarrior View Post
No wonder you killed Oblivion, then pretended to be a Golden Age Developer, while actually you are too stupid to not change your name on skype into: [Owner]GoldenAge and same thing happened with [Owner]EvilEmpire
I went to the game, asked who owns this server... A Syrian Guy who lives in London. That's another strong proof that you are the owner and try to not use your name in here.
agree on that, i believe exactly the same.
Old 01/13/2017, 16:21   #65

If i had to hide something i would change skype ofc xD but since i dont have to hide anything i didnt change and i know that. U rly think that i am that stupid to leave oblivion username if i was real empire owner? xD That is just funny actually.
Old 01/13/2017, 20:28   #66

my personal opinion on updates is that they try to delay content as much as possible
and coupons from santas were ok but alz potion wasnt ok people like me and others cant grind 5 hours a day ... some of us have to work lul
Old 01/14/2017, 13:00   #67

Well as DEV to be honest its not worth updating server each 15 days with small updates. Its better to update one big update once its done so players wont be interrupted. Good example is what MN owner and AK owner do. They make 1-2 big update per year and people like it. I also like their system coz it works well. As much as players think that its good to update server often it has its own side effects. One u make update new items come for example. They start to farm it and get 20-40% of items, then if u make new item update in short time that 60% rest of items are wasted because no1 will farm it they will skip that "update content that was before" and will aim to get max set from new update. Not sure if you get my point. But yea atm i am working on huge Empire update that is why i will send to owner update files all at once rather then 1 by 1 and hundred of updates.

Also iosk0 that is true on what you say but you also know that we cannot build game for just "some" people.... because for example those who don't work or got a lot of time to play games will always have huge advantage compared to those who cannot play that much. Sadly i cannot do that much to "balance" players who have more time to play and those who cannot spend much.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/14/2017, 14:26   #68

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2017, 07:15   #69

so that Photoshop is true. ok i better stay away from here. goodluck
Old 01/15/2017, 12:29   #70

In one thing you are totally wrong, this isn't photoshop at all. xD
Old 01/15/2017, 13:19   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragooon View Post
In one thing you are totally wrong, this isn't photoshop at all. xD
Paint?
Old 01/15/2017, 17:01   #72

I heared that 1000 times soon soon soon... Update and then server dead
Old 01/16/2017, 11:49   #73

i like the owner as a person and also some of his ideas aren't bad. he owned once a popular server (oblivion) and now he's trying to make such a server again. i liked to play on his server cuz i could afford to donate alot, which was a mistake since i got banned for nothing (anyways that's another story). now he promise always alot of updates and ideas and he thinks always that every of his idea will bring alot of players on his server but the bad truth is that this won't happen anymore. only 1 server is popular and others are trying hard to stay alive.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2017, 05:19   #74

We didn't want to post anything about update because we did explore a little and we found out that it is bad idea to tell it a lot earlier then its going to happen.
Since we are just few days away from new changes we want to give you small peek into it.

ENJOY EVERYONE!
Old 01/17/2017, 11:29   #75

This server has a really **** drop rate. You can farm cores all day all night, sell them, so maybe you can afford to buy something from AH. **** economy, and boring server....ZZzzzz

I think it will be like Fury Cabal....waiting for updates, but server closes