Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unique] Evil Empire - Cabal

Discussion on [Unique] Evil Empire - Cabal within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 08/10/2017, 19:27   #181

elite*gold: 0
Better do not talk if you do not what what really happened. I told what it was and that happened now its up to you or anyone if they will believe in that or not. So i dont really care about your opinion coz i am the one that knows what happened. And ask yourself if i would really delay everything for 2 months and then continue without WIPE from where it was already. Didnt i lost money and time by doing that step if i did it on purpose? Sometimes by reading such i can laugh because ppl trying to explain to others something that actually never happened or at least that it isnt true at all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2017, 13:40   #182

I can only imagine how angry owners of those host could be. I am kinda nervous person, so i wouldnt like to be in your situation xd Loosing soo much of work, ****

And if i am correct Semado suggested me this host before i started, but i chosed diffrent one ( if it is the same host i think it is ). Was kinda lucky.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2017, 10:40   #183

Yea its same host. Yea u have to be more then happy coz of not chosing that host. I kinda made 75% of new update and new website and lost everything. But at least i got any backups.
Old 08/12/2017, 12:30   #184

okay i see on site some ppl are online, but my launcher keep doin update and still not finished. what i need to do?
Old 08/12/2017, 13:46   #185

Manual patch just got released. You can download it from website. Enjoy!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2017, 18:10   #186

ok server is up but why so much rollback? i miss many stuff from my char lol!

huh...
40cdi charm gone
7rate 8cdi rw3 gone
30amp helm gone
27amp/5rate suit gone
150b alz gone
2 costumes gone

sorry i wont play this. a lot of farm and time lost for nothing. and we got 70k coins for that. no ty.
Old 08/13/2017, 10:04   #187

Well rawtekk if you got all this items in only 6 days since rollback is 6 days difference from last backup. That means that server is really easy to play on and you can get it back again in that 6 days preety much easly as you did first time. But if 6 days is too much for you to play we wish you all the best somewhere else. Take care.
Old 08/15/2017, 18:21   #188

EvilEmpireCabal I want to join your cabal with my friends, but after I saw how u behave to someone who played your server and because of YOU he lost his items, and u dont even care about it... just close server idiot
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2017, 22:12   #189

Well its is up to you if you will come or not, we are doing our best to recover from what happened to us. We also gave items to everyone who had account and booster their damage so they cant hunt pretty much easy now. Also we are daily in-game to check how its going and what is new. We are very aware of what happened. We lost a lot but we are also glad that we got any kind of backups so we don't have to start from 0 actually. If you want to help us grow again and help us recover from impact we had you will stay with us and play, on other hand if you are not glad that we are back or happy on how we are running server we wish u really best of luck somewhere else. Take care and once more we are more then sorry for what happened to everyone but we are looking forward to fix everything in short time.
Old 08/16/2017, 14:52   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEmpireCabal View Post
Well its is up to you if you will come or not, we are doing our best to recover from what happened to us. We also gave items to everyone who had account and booster their damage so they cant hunt pretty much easy now. Also we are daily in-game to check how its going and what is new. We are very aware of what happened. We lost a lot but we are also glad that we got any kind of backups so we don't have to start from 0 actually. If you want to help us grow again and help us recover from impact we had you will stay with us and play, on other hand if you are not glad that we are back or happy on how we are running server we wish u really best of luck somewhere else. Take care and once more we are more then sorry for what happened to everyone but we are looking forward to fix everything in short time.
hey man. i 've play on your sv for 1 week and then it off for 17days. i got your giff this morning but it seem only the weapond are help full. my char is FA but after i open the box i got an FB coat 2 slotted with magic skill amp 10. if u really want to help us why don't u free those item with duratoin(i mean full set achi 20 day or 15 days). there're few ppl in your sv now,TG come and i join but only 2 cap 1 pro there, really sad. sr for my bad english
Old 08/19/2017, 04:37   #191

No one will play this server anymore..yeah it is up and running again..but still outdated.. You want to have more player..give something new!
Old 08/25/2017, 13:15   #192

Good
Old 09/04/2017, 23:14   #193

EVENT THAT WILL HELP EVERY PLAYER!

In order to play on this EVENT download this patch:

If you don't see items in DX dungeon that means that you NEED to DOWNLOAD this patch and use!

You can find Event at ****** Ice T-Point Shop.

What you need to do?

Simply run 4 different DX dungeons. Get Materials and then exchange it at ****** Ice NPC for awesome 30% Drei Frame Parts! Do not miss opportunity to get strong fast!

Old 09/07/2017, 13:54   #194

Lol u can't even assist in skype regarding account issue. Anyway good luck to your server.
Old 09/07/2017, 14:26   #195

We never got any message from you. We did offer help to everyone who PMed us on skype.