Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Unique] Evil Empire - Cabal

Old 06/17/2017, 11:45   #166

elite*gold: 20
So much people are hacking on this server because there is no GM or Hackpatrol. A lot of WAs created at last days and so much max craft items for sell.
Owner, think about new GM or Patrol! NOW!

Old 06/17/2017, 12:21   #167

elite*gold: 0
IF that's TRUE don't you think the economy is ruined by those max craft items sold by hackers? You going to still play in there?

Old 07/12/2017, 20:33   #168

elite*gold: 20
Server closed?!
Old 07/12/2017, 23:16   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiLight01 View Post
Server closed?!
seems so ^^

Old 07/13/2017, 09:15   #170

If people only had time to read Facebook of their servers it would be clear. As we mentioned since we use same host proivder as Awakened, Edition and few others we are down due reason that host itself is moving to new DATACENTER. So it has NOTHING to do with US. We are also the one who are waiting things to run again. They mentioned that it might be moved this week so it "MIGHT".

In any case as soon as this is finished servers will be back ONLINE and NO1 from STAFF ever told that server is CLOSED or that it will be CLOSED.

REGARDS
Old 07/17/2017, 00:55   #171

Server is dead lol.

There is no way they changed locations and it's taken 17 days. Just not believable really lol. If your gullible to believe its coming back after this long of a wait then i don't know what to tell you.

Even legit hosts don't take this long to migrate to new locations, if you own a dedicated box and they are telling you they are still doing it they are flat out bullshitting you.

Someone is clearly hiding something.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2017, 12:30   #172

Well they earn good from their player thats why they have too much allibi ..just wait for the new server with a new name under the same owner and staff
Old 07/17/2017, 12:32   #173

Server will be up once awakened/edition cabal will be up. ^^
Old 07/17/2017, 12:42   #174

Ty Angel finally someone did answer correct. But if others think that server got fully closed same as "awakened and edition" let them believe. Once server is back i hope they wont even try to join again. Also we didnt mention that we are moving somewhere. We told that HOST itself is completely moving to new DATACENTER but since u dont even know what that even means and how much does proccess takes please rather skip this topic.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2017, 15:51   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragooon View Post
Ty Angel finally someone did answer correct. But if others think that server got fully closed same as "awakened and edition" let them believe. Once server is back i hope they wont even try to join again. Also we didnt mention that we are moving somewhere. We told that HOST itself is completely moving to new DATACENTER but since u dont even know what that even means and how much does proccess takes please rather skip this topic.
Interesting, i have no idea what it means.. Lol'd.

Your right i have no idea what it means to move servers from one datacenter to another. You must know alot about dedicated boxes from the 5+ you have owned and continue to open and close with random names lol.

Maybe you should go read up on Datacenter Migrations

Seriously though, do you even read posts or just spew your bullshit?

If you all cared about your players you would have gotten backups and moved yourselves to new locations. I bet this "entire" situation with all these servers doesn't work out, then again that's usually what happens when you use hosts that have no idea what they are doing and try to cut costs.

Go read a book or something golddragooon, or even a real hosting website like Web Hosting Talk.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/17/2017, 21:02   #176

Wow man you opened my eyes. Congratz for that. If you think that we are done why the fck you bother to even reply to me. I know that you would like that we are down forever but you wont see that happening. Sadly i know that you will feel angry and you wont be able to sleep in peace but that is how it is man. Dont be jelly on others work and mind your own business rather then taking care of others.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2017, 16:15   #177

So when the server will up???????????????? come on give us news about evil empire ffs!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2017, 15:04   #178

Just talk and no action will be nothing. Guy have to do the best you have. All guy went to dragon cabal as i heart.
Old 07/28/2017, 12:18   #179

Well they dont have any news or what so ever, expect total wipe out and a waste of time playing again..goodluck if they still have players that is willing to play a very Unique Server without staff to handle the players lol just sayin
Old 08/10/2017, 16:19   #180

Imagine that, the host lied... Who woulda thought... LOL.

I guess it's quite funny i was pretty accurate on what i said, i was just waiting for this lovely announcement, i'm not jealous either. However seriously golddragooon for all the years you been doing this and all the servers u continue to open and close you would think you would have atleast some basic education on what you do.

Like i said, i guess you need to go read a book.

« mShield 3.5.8.4 | ICE CABAL - EASY and A LITTLE HARD [ Enjoy Cabal completely by your feeling ] »